Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:04:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency!  (Read 2839 times)
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:59:03 AM

Hearing this news, it can be shown that this market is being cleared, is being transformed, and only a lot of people have left, so that the market can once again move towards calm and development rather than fanatical speculation.

Those people who moved out, does not understand the perception in this crypto world. Maybe they felt anxiety and may lack of losing money. They don't take the oppurtunity to explore on how good and valuable this crypto world and dont see how helpful, beneficially, this kind of asset might be.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

kohnewlife

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:02:51 AM

How do you compete with people with billions of dollar when you only have thousands ?

Decentralization is a great concept, but it also leads to abuse and furthermore, huge swings like today. Its just strange how tens of billions of dollars can evaporate in the blink of an eye. Once again this is why normal banks institute substantial transaction fees, to make idiots like this consider every move they make.
To prevent them for buying and selling simply to manipulate the market in their favor. Not
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:06:03 AM

Its always the same. You could go back in time on this forum and every "crash" it is the same posts over and over. Literally the same.
"Get out, it was fun when it lasted but now its over". People never learn crypto, they think they do but when it comes down to it they always flee when shit hits the fan  Grin Grin
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:08:43 AM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
Many people heard about easy money from crypto but when they entered this market only bearish recently so they're losing their trust and want escape from this. Only people related to crypto are strong holders and yes, almost portfolio going down it value

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:31:44 AM

People don't like bear market (especially newbies), so they just sold all their cryptocurrencies for low prices and go out. And, when market grow will come back again, most of them will return.
imopogicute

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:34:24 AM

Actually it does not really mean that out of crypto. they are just waiting for the market price increase they are just doing now that they are looking for a good BOUNTY to join and receive token and sales when the market change is high.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
mobilezz

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:39:23 AM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
The reason is one well-established bear market, which no one is going to win yet, only a little struggle or pretend that led to a price stabilization. Many simply do not benefit from throwing everything up and holding onto a straw. So every investor pursues his goals and looks to the future.

KingElrey

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:39:51 AM

those people are victims from scam hyip, and some are hitting run about trading tricks, but they coming back maybe if they notice market is back from so much dip. actually its a normal, its "come and go". i hope more people will stay.
lkcryptostar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:04:51 AM

At this stage of the market - everything is possible, and each person has his own reasons why they leave the crypto-currency industry, and there can be many of them. Most of them are not ready for such fluctuations in prices in the crypto currency market, and people also believe in negative and untruthful news.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:04:51 AM

I think they are not leaving crypto as we had many option to do to our funds in here. They are just around the corner waiting for a good timing to buy at the dip and make a ride for the next bull run. It's normal, people may come and go as we are all free on what to do to our money.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:24:58 AM

people that move out from cryptocurrency doesn't have to believe with the crypto and they just walk away without trying more and more. maybe they cannot accept that losing money can happen to every people and they have the option to keep trying or just leaving the crypto. but I think there are more people will come into cryptocurrency and they will believe with cryptocurrency and they will keep trying no matter they are losing much money because they know that they have a chance to recover their money and even they will get much profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:37:33 AM

Coming and going is a common thing, I'm sure if they have experience and ever get big profits from cryptocurrencies then they come back soon and probably will do bigger things again.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:06:24 PM

Is that right?

You are so gullible my friend. February to April was the worst where many huge holders are packing up and fully decided to leave this game so it already happened before and not just now. We have  experienced some recovery and then crash so it's not usual for them to leave because they experienced crashes from the  past months.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:45:51 PM

Yes it's true. The reason is that now the bear market. Those people who do not have the skills of trading in a bear market usually leave trade for this time.

I think that these guys are simply tired of waiting for the cryptocurrencies prices growth. They expected that they would get the highest profits very soon but they did not get the desired money. Thus, they leave the market.
apaev

Activity: 108
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:13:34 PM

The fact that people who lost money because of the crypto currency, come out of it - it's quite logical. Also I think some traders have lost to the market.
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:35:31 PM

For me, with my observation the main reason why people leaving this job is because of fear, fear that someday they are the one that will be scammed by others, fear that they feel like it's only a  waste of time doing this and there is no success with Crypto, and fear because they lack of knowledge how this works and they didn't know what to do exactly.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
campingSider

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:01:01 PM

Ofcourse they have, people leaving (or atleast selling a portion of their holding) is what makes the price go down, if people hadn't left then the price wouldn't of gone down.
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:12:12 PM

Is that right?

I heard news that many people moving in crypto but i heard that news too. Anyways behind of reason why people want to move in crypto i think is because they want to earn money. And the other reason why people is leaving in crypto is because many ICO now is scam and they still can't get their rewards.

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:43:08 AM

I think the real reason is obvious. We see how the market falls for several months, it frightened many newcomers, who came in at ATH. After all, they thought that it was very easy to make money in the crypto currency. But they were wrong. Only the strongest people should stay here.

goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:13:26 AM

It's the usual thing that happens all the time here. They are new people and trying to trade a crypto and not do analysis or have no experience, in the end, decided to invest. And their investments fail because of the unusual control emotions eventually lost money. And it makes them to reluctantly back on the crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: