Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:23:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency!  (Read 2839 times)
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:33:46 PM

In my opinion, crypto is still a hype topic. The reason why people sell their coins is a prolonged price fall of bitcoin, followed by other crypto currencies. I am sure that soon the fall of the btc will be replaced by growth and people will again believe the crypto currency.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:36:46 PM

Many people still think that crypt is a bubble that should soon collapse. I think that's funny, because such people usually know nothing about crypt.
FreddySelvig

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:39:22 PM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

Of course people leave and will leave if this situation continues in the market. Especially those who bought in the winter. People run out of patience, this is exactly what the manipulator sought Undecided
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

In my opinion, crypto is still a hype topic. The reason why people sell their coins is a prolonged price fall of bitcoin, followed by other crypto currencies. I am sure that soon the fall of the btc will be replaced by growth and people will again believe the crypto currency.
It's not a good idea to move out in cryptocurrencies because this is the most potential investment technology that definitely grow our money from time to time due to the fluctuation. I, believe it will bounceback again it's prices so for now be patience and don't be greedy.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gudvin1988783

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

People leave this market because they wanted quick money but the current market did not give them. Many in the hope of rapid enrichment came here and just as quickly go from here. This market is very young and this is clearly not the end. Just passed the seasonal HYIP and with them the seasonal people left.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:50:02 PM

Probably they leave because of doubting crypto in the first place. They do not understand the whole risks in investing into crypto. Lose hopes and believing on the false news as I can see these are the reason's of leaving at all.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:02:03 PM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?

Actually, there are more people moving out of cryptocurrency than you know. This may be because they fell a few times to hackers' attacks, they loss interest because of the continuous downfall, or the just cannot simply comprehend how cryptocurrency works and they cannot understand how to use it. It is their decision and it is up to you if you'll follow them. If so, then you fall into one of the reasons above. People who truly understands cryptocurrency will stay whatever the situation may be.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:10:41 PM

I'm glad to hear it, fewer people will get more to those who will remain))) Of course, many having made their investments on the hype have lost money, they are simply looking for quick profits, but are these true millionaires, those who want to get big X's will wait even if it takes a year or more)))
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:14:20 PM

Is that right?
This is not true,  i am not sure where this information came from because the cryptocurrency universe is still in its infancy,  it will soon grow to become a very important part of our day to day  life

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:14:51 PM

Maybe those people had bad experienced regarding crypto. In order to forget the nightmare they must leave crypto and work hard for another earnings so that they will try crypto again in due time. That's what I think, no more, no less.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:20:05 PM

Most likely, many lost their assets during the fall of the market. But I think that this is not an excuse to give up everything and give up. The main thing in crypto is patience, there would be no it, everyone already has surrendered.
Or it's just fake news.
ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:07:49 PM

Is that right?
yes it is, due to some big losses they got this year, they many people decided to cut their losses and move out from cryptocurrency as of now, but I dont think that they will forget about it, I think that they will just take their time and wait for the market to recover.

ElephantPro

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:13:25 PM

I got a story about my friend who leaved crypto world, this happens in late 2017 when market got pumped up he invest in bit[Suspicious link removed]d amount of fiat then market cap dumped and he lose big amount of fiat:(Now he work on old job like he doing it in past :(I am very disappointed when things going wrong like this..

I'm curious to know if before he invested you suggested to him to join crypto, because I imagine there must be 100s of stories like these.
Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:41:54 PM

People come and go, a lot of them are totally rekt and it's normal. Recently altcoin became more popular in Google search again.
Malbaunti

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:51:38 PM

Only those people come out of the cryptocurrency who wanted to make a quick profit. And most likely lost money. In the market earn no more than 10%, the rest only lose. If it was that easy, then all would be millionaires.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:53:55 PM

They can't take the trauma that comes with a crypto dump! When you see your investment drop more than 50% and after half a year still no recovery it's time for some to bail out and look at other investment opportunities.

alarsincoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:57:21 PM

I know only one lucky man who moved out from crypto. He bought btc per 100$ and sold per 17000$. Now he is trader , but not crypto. Another people which I know are wating lucky hours and continue to be holders  Smiley

DeviShal

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:37:44 PM

I was absolutely disappointed expectations and thwarted ambitions of cryptocurrency when found one interesting project, Paytomat. This guys reached their soft cap and closed pre-sale earlier than planned. Maybe somebody heard about it? I found information, that they have trustworthy partners such as NEM and Hacken.
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:49:40 PM

In the period of the top of the increase in crypto-currencies, numerous companies took the amount in order to gain an early return from the increase in bitcoin or other crypto-currencies. But, seeing, among other things, insignificant declines in value, they or all without exception implemented, or expected the return of the increase, but they did not hold back and disposed of their own assets according to even the lowest cost, thereby most still supporting the decline in value.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:57:57 PM

Probably they leave because of doubting crypto in the first place. They do not understand the whole risks in investing into crypto. Lose hopes and believing on the false news as I can see these are the reason's of leaving at all.
I think they lack the strong foundation of knowledge and trust as to how the technology works, how market moves, how price changes from time to time, on how to manage volatility, impatience or could be due to big losses. There can be several factors, but we can't force them to stay if they want to leave, I just hope that they learn something from the field and use it to improve their personal and professional aspects. Crypto users come and go but the purpose for common good and the valuable opportunities stay.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: