Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:59:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency!  (Read 2839 times)
colliex

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:57:29 AM

Teething problems basically, like any new tech.
Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:09:06 AM

I dont think thats the matter,i guess people are just silent and not doing any activity for now. Just hold  and wait for the comeback and healthy market. So they are scared to do investment and trades with high possibility of losses. So volume might decrease but at the end i still possitve for crypto future
Everything will change as soon as bitcoin reaches its bottom. Once this happens, the market will get a new big boost to growth. I think that this will happen no later than the end of the summer. Maybe even faster.
digitalman001

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:11:07 AM

Many people left the ico and came to the fcoin exchange. The model here allows them to make quick profits. It feels like it was last year. But this situation will not last long, they will leave the exchange, and then really go away.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:21:32 AM

Market is in downtrends since long time and people are loosing their confidence in cryptocurrencies due this situation. But we well known that Patience is always the key to success and those are invest this time, when all stock are available very cheap price, when the market will recover from these conditions then they will gains huge profits.
People who lose confidence simply did not see the profit from crypto currency or saw and got used to it and as soon as everything went wrong, they fled. All who remained here are believing in the future growth of the market and the crypto currency.

usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:40:26 AM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

Just another rumor. Ok, even if some people quit, there are so many newcomers, who are ready to learn something new. And actually it doesn’t mean a lot, may be some move out, because they haven’t enough knowledge and didn’t know what to do. And why people spread such news? I have no idea, may be just to have some attention.
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:59:13 AM

Losers will leave the market. Specially they are less or uneducated people about the market. They have come here only thinking about becoming millionaires just over one night or so. Also it will take some time to stabilize the market. Until then we will see in and outs of the people. Don't be afraid. All the educated people about the market will stay here.
angryfedor90

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:17:36 PM

People always afraid to face something new. It is normal I think. And I’m sure there will be several waves of growing and falling interest to crypto. Those who are smarter, will stay and wait for success.
Masha Me1

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

I've heard about this, but I think they're coming out of fear. Sharp changes in the market do not remain in the shadow, many lost and even more afraid to invest. Once again, I am convinced that the crypto currency is unfortunately not for everyone to be lifted, in many cases even morally.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

people are not moving out from crypto.

Only the big gamers. Those that have lost thousands of millions of € due to the highest volatity ever seen on a market, and are so rekt that will never enter again.

that's why this market will never recover.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
trill312

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:41:26 PM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

Breath in breath out after New Year when BTC was 20 K too many came in wanted to make 40 Ks out one BTC these days they lost patience and leave so new ones will come it ordinary situation at the market all times.
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:16:19 PM

Yes, At the moment too many people move out from cryptocurrency but only some people move because they don't know about details of cryptocurrency and they don't know how to make a profit in cryptocurrency trading, in this reason people move out from cryptocurrency because they have a very greedy. If you control your emotion and don't make a greedy so you must make a good profit in cryptocurrency so control your emotion and make money in cryptocurrency.
swati123
Copper Member

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

I think few people who enter in crypto without any study and make losses leave crypto but for this they themselves are responsible. Every day many new people enter in crypto world. People who understands crypto, do proper studies before investing and know when to hold their investment will never leave crypto.

rehanaurora

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:06:36 PM

Many people are leaving cryptocurrency now I think this happen because that  the cryptocurrency market has been down almost half a year and lies on the price day. Many of them bought bitcoin and another crypto currency when it was on the rise and now lost their money and lost faith in the opportunities to earn in it. Apparently, this will happen periodically.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:14:53 PM

People always afraid to face something new. It is normal I think. And I’m sure there will be several waves of growing and falling interest to crypto. Those who are smarter, will stay and wait for success.
The increase in the popularity of cryptocurrency will be necessary when the market growth is resumed and prices go up, because it is easiest to make money on the price increase, it is enough to buy coins and wait for the price to increase. Naturally, now, when prices fall, people decide to get out of crypto.
haipzh99999

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:11:18 AM

They don't have many ideas here, and they easily give up because of a small mistake. They can use their past mistake to learn for a something new project and they can really trust it.
wowkapo

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:31:24 AM

one of the main reasons why people leave crypto is the very low market and the large growth of scams ICO
brucecute101

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:25:01 AM

Well, the investors who entered on 20 thousand dollars is clearly not the best mood now and maybe they thought that everything was gone and sell their assets for a song
Agamemnus

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:00:45 AM

People moving out of cryptocurrency and selling their coins and then taking money out of the market is the reason why the prices of the coins are so low at this point. Now there is way too much supply of coins in the market and not enough demand to balance out all of the coins that are being dumped right now in the market so it is only normal that the prices of the coins are falling now

Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:08:30 AM

People moving out of cryptocurrency and selling their coins and then taking money out of the market is the reason why the prices of the coins are so low at this point. Now there is way too much supply of coins in the market and not enough demand to balance out all of the coins that are being dumped right now in the market so it is only normal that the prices of the coins are falling now
It's up to them , I rather to wait the right time to pumps up its prices because I know its all worth that I engage in this kind of technology, this is already proven that crypto is the best investment site eventhough it was decentralized as you look at the historic No one can beat crypto has.
texas23

Activity: 294
Merit: 30

The future of advertisement intelligence

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:13:36 AM

actually people are still selling it rather than leaving it, so why the market continues to fall because many people are busy selling their assets with no demand is also high. they are afraid of negative news about cryptocurrency that will be lost or destroyed, but this is a big investor strategy to master the magnitude of its own crypto assets, so keep it positive and always hold your coins as the market goes down by waiting a while longer.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: