Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:10:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency!  (Read 2839 times)
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:50:35 AM

People can leave the cryptocurrency for various reasons.  Someone finds more profitable investment options (of course, at the moment I do not know about such).  Someone comes out of cryptocurrency because of fear that it will not grow any more.  But I think that now it is not worth leaving crypto-currency, but it's wiser to start investing.

Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:54:48 AM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
After a huge pump in the start of the year, market downtrend is continue over then half of year and many people sell all crypto, just to save at least some of their fund. But, when trend will change, fomo will make their job again and hype will return.
eert

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:19:57 AM

I think the most important reason is that they lost money. They don't have the right way to make money. The drop in encryption has not bounced back. They lost faith in encryption.
Gollu0007

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:41:34 AM

yes people leave the cryptocurrency. because people lose to high big amount example: trading , investment & market value up & down this resion
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:44:28 AM

Probably, it should be considered an ordinary state of the crypto-currency market, when a part of people come out of it in the period after such a prolonged decline in prices. Someone does not have enough time or energy to wait for the market to rise and they come out of it: some for a while, others can for a longer period. Someone even disappoints in the crypto currency and generally leaves it, this is a normal process and it will continue.
boblets243

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:54:58 AM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?

Maybe some of the people who invested but has a little knowledge about cryptocurrency. People who have less knowledge may execute panic selling just to save a portion of the invested money.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:11:16 AM

Is that right?
No one knows about who comes in and who comes out, anyway we should have known that the crypto holds an anonym and no special mark as holder, I do not know many reasons from that, chances are they just want to spread FUD to make market conditions as they wish.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:13:56 AM

they may be separated from the bad after they have been inadequate in terms of materiality but I know that they missed a lot of this here and we will see it in 2019
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:15:29 AM

Is that right?

People who are already in cryptocurrency for a long time is not moving out for FIAT.
they are just resting their money with other alternative coins.
we saw that BITCOIN fell and a wise man will not be staying or buying at the stage they are just waiting for the coin to be stable or at deepest then buy back.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:31:02 AM

for me people are only spreading news about crypto being dead for the prices of cryptocurrencies to go lower so they can invest more.
Dyanggok

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:33:51 AM

Is that right?

That's right! Especially, investors that rode the crypto hype last year. They are the people that make BTC so damn high last year, because of the mass/social media hype.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:39:01 AM

I don't think people will leave the encryption currency, perhaps because recently this period of time the market is very weak, some investors lost money, they are just temporary leave, when the market recovery, will come again.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:41:59 AM

Is that right?

This is truth, recently, the market is constantly going down and many people lose their belief and gave up. Although, there is more and more good news about this market but news haven't affected much on market yet because Bitcoin is on its adjustment period

blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:53:28 AM

Maybe there are some people leaving cryptocurrency but not many. As far as I know, more and more people is entering crypto. Probably, Crypto investors is just silently and patiently waiting for the bullish time of the market that is why the others think that they are leaving.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
lieutkcb

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:47:43 AM

I think most people that moves out are those who just follow the hype and lose money. Some might just waiting for a good opportunity to buy on lower price. But once the market will be stable they will come back.
KenDowson

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:49:08 AM

Is that right?
i think that everyone has  right to do what he or ashe thinks is right, maybe cryptocurrecny world is not for everyone

zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:49:38 AM

Most likely, those who left the crypto-currency in hard times will return on the rise of the market and again lose everything.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
KenDowson

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:49:48 AM

I think most people that moves out are those who just follow the hype and lose money. Some might just waiting for a good opportunity to buy on lower price. But once the market will be stable they will come back.
people migt not have enough knowledge or money, maybe later whrn the situation changes they will coem back

Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

The reason is very simple, because, I believe even this current situation can be manipulated in order to get rid of those weak hands guys. So they get frustrated, and leave the market, creating more space to the strong hands, to work here.
shigeo_tokuda69

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:07:02 PM

Yes so many people leave crypto because they loss their money and they dont believe thay they can get it back, sometimes it makes a sense. But if i think clearly, may be i loss my money, but i am not the only one and i still believe that the market will recover to normal again just wait and see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: