Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:32:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency!  (Read 2839 times)
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

People leave  because they lost money which is their fault and start telling others that it is not good to engaged here in crypto

Which is why they should not fomo or buy at the absolute top of the market. Slow growth is important, not fast parabolic upswings. People got burned from bad decisions made in December.
Thardz07

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:04:26 PM

The reason is that they enter in crypto currency investing with a lack of knowledge of it. So many investors are losing money because of it and they immediately leaving the world crypto. They are all disappointed and discouraged.
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:04:42 PM

We don't even know the reason, it's all speculation, maybe they are waiting for the right time or maybe they lost a lot of money, or they want think what strategies have to do.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:07:05 PM

Probably, they may be afraid of the progress on the market.
Moreover, the price is rapidly slowing down in some months recently.
But, many more people are also involved in crypto. So I think that crypto will stand okay in this time. It will be no matter.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:31:34 PM

I think this is a temporary appearance. Earlier, too, someone left cryptocurrency and someone came. I think over the years the number of users of cryptocurrencies will probably only grow.
yatogami

Activity: 462

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:37:20 PM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
Those who were unlucky with their investments could indeed leave. Crypto market is not for people with weak nerves.
Still, this is not forever, we can see the green charts over the past couple of days. Hope this optimism will last as long as possible Wink

KurtEldon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

Is that right?
Simply, this is not a game for all. I think it takes a lot of patience and it’s a new technology that people don’t fully trust. Many people are very tired of the crypt, it exhausts both physically and psychologically. I think they need to work on their investment strategy, how they invest in a project and at what point do they chase it. Research is they only key to score in this market, literally you can’t trust every Tom, Dick and Harry in this market. ICOs like Liven are pretty great example of Legit projects as they are an established business and target real market. So do check this one out and projects like this one.
prikitiw

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:31:21 PM

Is that right?
Yes that's true not everyone generates profits from investing, those who go from cryptocurancy are losers and they lose money for failing to invest, they are people who just follow the trend, they do not understand what is investment, what is cryptocurancy, and how invest in cryptocurancy. after they went next they told the people around that crypto had tricked him.
lagabara

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:31:36 PM

Because some people have experienced many losses when buying at high prices last year. And there are also impatient with the current market conditions. So many people are starting to leave crypto and switch to another.
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:57:36 AM

Is that right?

Many people leave the crypto currency because they lack patience and during the fall of the market they only lose money. But there are those people who join the crypto currency and earn.
Onur_luna

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:13:21 AM

Maybe there are some people leaving cryptocurrency but not many.
As far as I know, more and more people is entering crypto.
Probably, Crypto investors is just silently and patiently waiting for the bullish time of the market that is why the others think that they are leaving.
Joyo Endho

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:24:45 AM

Many people leave cryptocurrency probably because they have not got the results they want, but people who want to get results in crypto is an absolute patience in need, especially with market conditions like this must be patient waiting for a stable condition back, hopefully with patience will get the results we want
PizzarioXa147

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:30:12 AM

no one is leaving man just rumours
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:36:16 AM

I am not agree with this that people are moving out of crypto i like crypto currency and it will change my future because now i am doing investment and i am earning a good amount over it and ma be in the people people fully dependent on this.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
PavelRostov

Activity: 632
Merit: 108

https://imgur.com/TOEV9DO

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:36:45 AM

In negative periods, people move out from cryptocurrency, but when the trend changes to positive and prices begin to rise, a large number of new investors will come to this market. Everything develops cyclically and in this there is nothing new.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:34:56 AM

Is that right?
I guess that it was right, the reason might be because they lose most of their investment or maybe they dont see any future doing it. I know a lot of people who already quit become of the same reason.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
vukopol

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:36:12 AM

Indeed, shockingly it happens, steadily and discreetly. In any case, I think the reason is that it is gainful for huge players who need to purchase coins as inexpensively as would be prudent! Keep in mind, a year ago no one thought about the cryptographic money, and toward the finish of the year individuals officially sold pads for bitcoins!
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:38:32 AM

By look market cap since January until now we can see the number is decreased from over $800 billion to less than $300 billion,  and this mean more than half money move out from crypto,  this is because many people in loss so much and they can not manage the risk of their  investment by self cause they has less knowledge and strategies.

bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:47:49 AM

Not so many people leave the crypto.
Cryptocurrency is a job that is full of challenges and if you are not careful you can lose money.
And now many investors back to the market because the market now crypto will be cured.

jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:49:18 AM

There might have been a massive exodus from crypto in the recent past, but this is, or was necessitated by the red market, the market has shown some good recovery signs meaning most of those who left might just find their way back, However it just shows those who stayed believed more in the tech than those who chose to leave

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: