Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:13:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency!  (Read 2839 times)
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:20:25 AM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

Simply because many people had lose their hard earned money in crypto currency and became miserable. With that, they are now start spreading negative news about crypto. But maybe thats only small percentage. There are still many people doing crypto.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:28:04 AM

I think because market prices are going down for so long they are frustrated and do not trust cryptocurrency anymore.
Maybe they have invested a lot, but after that the market price is down for a long time even up to now.
They are afraid of losing money and leaving cryptocurrency.
Uchee

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:29:45 AM

The more people are leaving, the more others are coming in,crypto world can never be saturated, there are many opportunities yet untapped
zbaharudin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:46:32 AM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?

I have never heard that many people are leaving cryptocurrency, so far my friends have not thought of it that way. So it seems that only issue, in order to affect the market price. With such issues, can make the price of crypto decreases. This is in want by those who do not like crypto.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:29:49 AM

Many people come to this crypto space when the market reach ath.Its Dec or Jan.Bitcoin is growing like rocket speed.so they don't have any idea what it this and how this crypto works they go greedy and start investing so market go down and they start crying .they don't have that idea that it will rise again.so they start selling portfolio and telling people about his foolishness like a sad story so new people or they don't have idea also leave .but those who know about crypto will always stay Smiley

Aeneous

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:32:34 AM

people say all sort of things  all the time you cant believe everything you hear as most of them might not be as accurate. But even if people are leaving,, crypto is a technology that is here to stay and will  change the future, they will come back when the reality dorns, so don't you worry, the lesser the better
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:33:59 AM

Is that right?
I think that a rumor of people leaving is not true, some of course left,as they have lost money, but I think most of those who left will be back! As it is an addiction, who already tried it. People/investors are waiting for a better crypto market conditions, as right now it is bearish market and hard to earn.

Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:34:41 AM

I think people are not leaving the crypto-world but more people are joining this world as it is a great source of income and will definitely grow in the near future.
iqkgeh

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:42:53 AM

I think this may be the impact of the World Cup. The impact of the World Cup on the world is too great. It is the largest gambling game in the world. I think we all go to the World Cup.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:43:47 AM

The market has fallen, people are coming out. The market will grow - people will run with money to catch up). But this can be said about the stock market, forex.
News of this nature about crypto is perceived only as FUD.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:03:03 AM

people come and go in this cryptocurrency industry. and if they feel that they are failed to get what they want, maybe they will leave this. but for people that still believe that they need more time to get success in the cryptocurrency, I am sure that they will stay and still learn more about cryptocurrency so they can get success in here. and if the market is too confusing for them, I am sure that they don't stop and surrender but they will try again and again and they will reach their goals in cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:11:01 AM

Is that right?

In this kind of industry it requires a lot of factors inorder to to attain our goals, i think people who leave crypto those are impatient and didnt understand on how to work with it,they leave bec they dont give importance/value in crypto,they missed an opportunity that once can change their lives.
boroda074

Activity: 168

ONe Social Network

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:14:07 AM

I think that this market and provokes people to leave this activity as the market is overcrowded by people and it is they who are so shaking!

gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:00:58 AM

Is that right?

Yes, it is right that people are starting to leave in cryptocurrency market. There are reasons for their leaving, they lose a huge amount of money and they never go back because they got depressed. When this happened, they started to tell everyone or those people who want to invest to do not go because it's risky and might lose their money in an instant. People started to learn not to invest in crypto, instead they will invest in different assets in order to provide their needs and wants.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:38:50 AM

Is that right?
where did you get the news? maybe you just heard the lie because I know more and more people are joining the crypto world.
or maybe they left the crypto world because they suffered a loss and gave up on the situation

asdnz86126

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:54:06 PM

Many people still think that crypt is a bubble that should soon collapse. I think that's funny, because such people usually know nothing about crypt.
mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:51:31 PM

When you can't understand the working of this market, the volatility of coins which gives you more loss than profit at such condition people move out from cryptocurrency. But I will not blame crypto currency as this is the fault of people as they invest at right time and in right project. Newbies tend to listen to anyone pretending to be expert and lose their money after not properly searching about particular currency. If people study before investing they will never move out from cryptocurrency.

One of my biggest annoyance since the 2nd half of 2017 is how many new Youtube channels there are with 100s of thousands of subcribers, brand new channels, giving people advice. Telling them, "Buy this coin because it's really hot." While old, good channels, with good trading experience and information are stuck with only a few thousands.
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:19:10 AM

I have not seen anyone who is moving out from crypto honestly in last few months. Rather people are getting involved with industry more closely. Even some are quitting their job for investing proper time in crypto. And the ratio is increasing day by day.
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:29:55 AM

Many people have move out from cryptocurrency and leave to buy and invest on altcoin or ico, they have faced trouble with scam and fake investment. They have loss their money and never got profit from ico and altcoin investment, its why they have to leave an ico and altcoin investment. But experience people have know more about cryptocurrency will be not leave bitcoin and crypto investment what ever the reason and still tp stay with bitcoin.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:39:42 AM

Yes some people been out from crypto that why price of BTC and others altcoin going down, they been out from crypto because they loss alot money cause they does not have enough skill how to manage their investment from high volatility of crypto. But currently not more than 1% people who jumped in to crypto and in the long term more people will jump in to it and the market cap also will higher.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: