Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:36:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency!  (Read 2832 times)
Vjatri (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:30:25 PM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Natium

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:06:53 PM

Many leave because they lose money and start telling everyone that it is impossible to earn here because of reasons that do not depend on you  Cheesy

crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:16:20 PM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
Maybe it's just fake news that is made by irresponsible people to scare people who know crypto because the price of crypto is now again dropped sharply.
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:21:13 PM

few people move out at same time a lot jump in, we make these choices. i recorded, there is a high amount of participants joining the Crypto trend everyday. Nobody would like to be left out, not me. nothing good comes easy.
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:22:27 PM

I dont think people are leaving cryptocurrency.  But It may be true that the rate of joining in cryptocurrency has lowered. May be because of the current situation of the market people are afraid of investing. But who have joined already are still remain in crypto world.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:23:29 PM

I think they lost a lot of money and cut the losses. Maybe they will wait until the market becomes stable. This weekend many bad news so bitcoin prices go down. I lost 50% but just HODL.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:24:00 PM

Simply, many people are very tired of the crypt, it exhausts both physically and psychologically. You are constantly afraid for your investments, for your wallet, etc. All this can be one of the reasons for the exit of the crypt from the market.
prostoFILIA

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:24:50 PM

Weak leave the market, those who lost money on market drawdowns and disappointed in the cryptocurrency
ElephantPro

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:25:01 PM

Funny, I just came from a non crypto related forum, and there used to be a crypto thread that just got bumped after two months. And they're talking about how glad they are they left it, and saying some bad things.
Firbolko

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:26:15 PM

I think that the fall of the market for a long time, had a negative impact on the investment of people. they have lost money and therefore come out of the cryptocurrency.
okaypool

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:26:35 PM

Simply, many people are very tired of the crypt, it exhausts both physically and psychologically. You are constantly afraid for your investments, for your wallet, etc. All this can be one of the reasons for the exit of the crypt from the market.

One of the main reasons why people leave the crypt is the loss of their money. Many enter the crypt for the purpose of quick profit, and because of this very often does not think through its actions, there is no strategy - and this led to the collapse.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:29:16 PM

Is that right?
It seems to me that everyone is afraid of losing their crypto assets and therefore are thinking about going from the crypto market. I think it's a panic, and as you know, crypto does not like panic.

ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:29:33 PM

Real believers and traders are not going anywhere. I can not argue about fomos. These ones are already gone in a big lost. And may be this is good. Crypto world needs a new breath

Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:30:46 PM

I got a story about my friend who leaved crypto world, this happens in late 2017 when market got pumped up he invest in bitcoin good amount of fiat then market cap dumped and he lose big amount of fiat:(Now he work on old job like he doing it in past :(I am very disappointed when things going wrong like this..

Zyborg

Merit: 256

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:31:50 PM

Is that right?

This is somewhat true.There may be different reasons behind it,as far as i am concerned these are as follows.
1.Sometimes big whales spread negative news so that value of crypto fall down to such a low level that they may buy again at extremely low price and when prices go up sale at high price.It may be one of the many tactics.

2.Sometimes ban news,unpleasant news in any country,regulation news directly hit crypto.

A genuine crypto investor would never sell his investment at low rate.Those who are shortcut investor would sell their investment to avert minimum loss or to earn minimum profit.This ups and down circle would continue to happen.
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:32:47 PM

The newcomers that didn't know what they were investing in are mostly gone.  the true believers are the ones left.  We will be rewarded with our patience.
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:33:30 PM

Yes, you are right. The most people are leaving the station right now because of the heavy dips in the last couple of weeks. But this is not the right time to exit the crypto markets, it is the right time to buy some new coins that are heavily undervalued right now. The most coins are very cheap right now!
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:34:03 PM

Is that right?
No. Many are selling and most of it are the big holders or what we so call 'whales'.

They are tired of the dip and just want to stay away from crypto's stressful market.

Get used to it, people loves to spread fear through fake news so it will come as a result of forcing newbies to sell.
BronxCats

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:34:47 PM

Yes, I can imagine this has been a very, very, very, very, very bad experience for many people. I think back to the people who sold their house. Shame. The market might recover, but not everyone of these people will.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:36:04 PM

If i understand you clearly well, you mean some people have decided to go out of crypto, perhaps because of some things that happened to them.
Well, i feel some are only been fed with FUD, but never tries to explore the crypto space to know the reality.
Some have unfortunately lost their money to crypto. I have a friend like that and he told me that he does not want to have anything to do with crypto.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: