Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:05:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency!  (Read 2839 times)
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:04:00 AM

It is obvious that many people leave Crypto lately as there is not enough interest for investing in it. Many of them disappointed as they invested
on high prices ly and lost money as they sold their investments . As they were not patient they are learning the lesson on hard way. 
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:59:45 PM

This is right that people have gone some away, from the crypto industry in this downfall with keeping their coins, but they can not leave it in any situation because they know about the progress of this world and when market will recover and reach on its high level, then they will come back in crypto market.
So, this news is wrong and humorous, that many peoples are leave crypto world.
Although in this downfall new peoples are join crypto currency world and investing in cryptos.
Lostan

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

Many people are tired of waiting and seeing how their portfolio is melting. Especially newbies who read some articles of so-called experts and expect immediate growth
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:15:02 PM

Only the loosers are leaving the cryptocurrency market, let them leave there are so many buyers are ready to buy. Also if you look for long term investment money even if you search on Google you will get answers like PPF,EPF,Mutual funds, real estate, gold, bonds and equity funds which takes lot of time to give return on investment and here to risk is involved. Cryprocurrency market is volatile every one agrees but it can give you return on investment early as compare to this investment platforms.
This crypto field is not made for those peoples who don't have patience and your friends which are telling you negative things about this field will jump in without informing you when market will pick up the rally.
tomir

Activity: 308

SEMUX

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:25:00 PM

It's true that some people are leaving the world of cryptocurrency. But I don't see anything wrong with that. After all, they are replaced by new people.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
drevorub

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:27:19 PM

Frustrations, in this system, can not be an exception. The most persistent will remain .
Katekuz

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:40:34 PM

How do I think this is done for people to sell their currency at today's prices

lehungviet96

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:41:46 PM

Yes, they are leaving because they lost too much money from this industry! In fact I see a lot of people hold btc since 20k and right now their assets were divided 3 times for months so they can't be patient any more Cry
XiaoRui

Activity: 229

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:54:26 PM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
of course, there are people who have lost faith and withdrew all their assets, leaving the Crypto currency, I think it is due to the loss of money in investment, with inability to wait.
But there are also people who still earn money on this and believe in crypto currency.

daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:56:40 PM

yes that is true, market conditions have fallen dramatically like this, the cause is certainly because many investors are leaving the crypto world because they do not believe it anymore, and the reason is because there are so many bad news about crypto that keep popping up, whereas very rarely good news that appear

Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:02:13 PM

The earnings are falling and it is no longer profitable to do this . Many still unsuccessfully bought a cryptocurrency when it fell very heavily and probably decided that this was a fraud

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
emmiebrizzie

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:09:13 PM

People will definitely come and go but i don't think many people are leaving. It might be that those people that left did so because they lost their money or its just a fake news.
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:28:37 PM

The market is subject to wave fluctuations. It grows and falls alternately. People come when they grow and go when the fall.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
maro101

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:32:45 PM

People go out of the crypto currency, because they are afraid of losing all the money they invested. This is because people do not understand how this market is organized
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:36:23 PM

yes that is true, market conditions have fallen dramatically like this, the cause is certainly because many investors are leaving the crypto world because they do not believe it anymore, and the reason is because there are so many bad news about crypto that keep popping up, whereas very rarely good news that appear

Eventhough it seems that the market falls at worst stages, it doesn't mean people are backing out and discouraged. Maybe its was just a temporary corrections of the price, and I know eventually we'll be surviving and recover soon. We didn't know the exact time, because it can be surprising.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Axetrd

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:40:14 PM

Because everyone wants only fast and enormous gains, and, unfortunately, this is unreal in market like this. There were too many people who bought BTC near 17-19k and except to buy a Lambo in a few weeks and then sell coin below 10k. So I think it's even good, people like this don't deserve be a part of crypto community.
AoniOn

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:40:21 PM

People go out of the crypto currency, because they are afraid of losing all the money they invested. This is because people do not understand how this market is organized
Many are not only afraid of losing all their invested funds. Some just don't want to take risks and leave crypto for a while until the market recovers. I would personally have done the same, but already lit up with optimism and bought Ethereum.

SUBAJ | GLOBAL NETWORK
REVOLUTIONIZE THE SHOPING EXPERIENCE A CRYPTO-BASE REWARDS SYSTEM
 (https://www.subaj.com/#/)
Deviaan

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:46:02 PM

they are out of the cryptocurrency are those who do not understand the true crypto, its just stuck in negative thoughts and judgments alone without considering it positive that so many are owned by crypto.
RXKING

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:38:44 PM

I think the news is exaggerating. Yeah there could be some people who left cryptocurrency, but not as excited as the news circulated. Some people who move or leave may just because BTC and other altcoin prices go down, they get out of crypto because they lose a lot of money because they do not have enough skills how to manage their investment from high volatility crypto.
cole045

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:45:11 PM

This is really funny. Well, experience is the best teacher. I as a person don't have issues with cryptocurrency as a whole. I participate in bounties and I get paid well. I know a lot of people especially in 3rd world countries who are actually living fine due to the influence of bounties and cryptocurrency. So, I will say, why not just give it a trial
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: