Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:22:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency!  (Read 2839 times)
Blina

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:20:02 PM

Perhaps from the crypto currencies are living those people who went into them during the growth period and quickly made a profit, now the market decline and some of them are disappointed in the crypto.

Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:34:24 PM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
It is likely that many now leave the crypto currency due to the fact that the crypto-currency market has been down almost half a year and lies on the price day. Many of them bought bitcoin and another crypto currency when it was on the rise and now lost their money and lost faith in the opportunities to earn in it. Apparently, this will happen periodically.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Chelovek789

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:38:55 PM

I think it's the other way around. The number of users on this forum is growing. More and more people are engaged in the promotion of projects, interest is growing. I see no reason to panic.
DaryaDancova

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:15:12 PM

They leave crypto-currency, only people who do not understand how all this works and do not see any further prospects. You can not worry, the crypto currency market is alive and people who have gone back here very soon.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 10:32:46 PM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
I'm pretty sure this is true. A lot of people jumping in to the crypto ride lack patience and understanding that's why they jump off at some point. They probably thought that engaging in crypto gives out instant profit which is not the case! It entails hard work and requires a ton of patience just like a regular job.

Vanshenz

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:38:48 AM

Is that right?
Is it true?? so far I have not found anyone who left cryptocurrency because they always feel the benefits of crypto so do not want to leave crypto.
however, if there are people who leave crypto, maybe the reason is that they can not divide the time so they want to focus with their other work.
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:15:28 AM

That is the reason why the prices are dropping now, a lot of people are panicking and selling off their coins and cutting their losses. Most of these people though are newbies who got into the market during the last bull market, now that prices are down they are watching the value of their coins plummet so much that they are scared that the prices will never recover which is wrong

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:18:30 AM

There are so many scam and fake that a lot of news is just a lie. I think that it's best to use proven sources and check everything.
Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:20:36 AM

I think they lost a lot of money and cut the losses. Maybe they will wait until the market becomes stable. This weekend many bad news so bitcoin prices go down. I lost 50% but just HODL.
You did the right thing. Do not listen to any bad rumors about crypto on social networking sites. I was scared, but I would never sell my tokens while the market was in red
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:25:04 AM

Is that right?

Crypto currency is not for the weakly nervous. Many came here for quick profit, but the market is now in a state of correction and people stop believing in crypto currency, and leave.
Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:25:35 AM

If it is true that many people leave crypto, it may be because they are losing a lot of money, maybe because they receive a lot of scam, and probably because of the increasingly crypto price or they do not understand the crypto. Anything could be a reason to leave crypto. I think people who leave crypto will regret it.
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:28:42 AM

There are also lots of people getting into crypto because of  the low price. You can imagine big investors from stock markets are going to join and will soon try to make money out from the people who also join. Its going to be a cycle those who leave will soon be back when the prices are also going up.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:35:39 AM

There are also lots of people getting into crypto because of  the low price. You can imagine big investors from stock markets are going to join and will soon try to make money out from the people who also join. Its going to be a cycle those who leave will soon be back when the prices are also going up.
Eventhough markets encountered difficulties right now it's not a good idea to move out in crypto because it's worth it to involve investment and others opportunities due to the fluctuation on its prices. Everytime has a possibility to change the market at higher point so stay with crypto as long as we, still earning good moneys.
makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:43:00 AM

I think you need to ask yourself why people do that. But I think there are some who go from here, which is a natural thing. Some investors have diversified investments, and we can not force those who do not feel comfortable in this field.
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

First each person has a field of activity where he feels like the most successful, and these are not necessarily cryptocurrencies. Secondly it can be bad luck at trade or investment, the unsuccessful choice of a bounty of a campaign, etc.
JungleBadman

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:55:36 AM

Far too many people seeing this as a get rich quick scheme rather than an investment. People who want instant results are the same kind of people who will never see real gains. This market is going to struggle to recover until all of these weak hands are gone.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:56:32 AM

I thought maybe there was someone already done here. Perhaps because of lack of patience, or indeed not his interest to be here. But I think for most communities, crypto is too exciting to be left behind. So the more you hear this kind of news, the stronger the signal that it is time to buy.
adolf512

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:03:11 AM

At this stage of the market - everything is possible, and each person has his own reasons why they leave the crypto-currency industry, and there can be many of them. Most of them are not ready for such fluctuations in prices in the crypto currency market, and people also believe in negative and untruthful news.

Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:09:37 AM

At this stage of the market - everything is possible, and each person has his own reasons why they leave the crypto-currency industry, and there can be many of them. Most of them are not ready for such fluctuations in prices in the crypto currency market, and people also believe in negative and untruthful news.
I wondered why some people move out from crypto is it for the market? Or issues in ICO scams? For me ,eventhough market is decreases right now we can still earned money by daily trading coin or buy and sell strategies. The important is we can still have a good chances here in crypto.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:16:36 AM

The boom is go away and people want to get their fund back (in fiat) because they do not believe that market will return on January's levels. It is just a "post-bubble" consequences.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: