Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:24:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency!  (Read 2839 times)
gidrulionel@gmail.com

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

One of the reasons why people withdraw from cryptocurrency is that some people no longer believe in cryptocurrencies. Wink They are blinded by those negative news. They are shortsighted and do not see the true value of cryptocurrencies.
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:15:29 PM

The ones. Moving out of cryptocurrency are the faint. Hearts that don't even believe in the technology in the first place, they are the ones. Quick to. Panic when there. Is a slight fall in the market,. I think anyone willing to leave are. Free to, the few believers remaining  will do the. Cryptocurrency platform lots of good

trexbtc

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:17:30 PM

It always happens when bitcoin falls in price. Soon these people will return, but it will be too late)
rogovih

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:10:14 AM

These are very difficult times, many of us have gone bankrupt ... for this reason, many leave crypto and wait for the best moment

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:13:29 AM

1. Never have to believe the rumors
2. Some people leave crypto, because they can make a lot of mistakes while investing and lose a lot of money. Therefore, they become upset. And some people just do not see the prospects in crypto.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:18:08 AM

I think many smaller people or people who came in for quick money and bought on the rise and sold at a loss will quit, that is for certain. Now only big whales and institutional investors will remain. The retail market of crypto is now dead and I do not see mass adoption taking place for a very long time right now. Only day traders, speculators and big whales now dominate the crypto market but your average Joe now is not going to remain in crypto anymore. That is all finished now for the small investor.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:20:57 AM

Yes it is right people start moving from crypto now a days but everyone who is going to quit has his own thinking for this. Some has invest in a bad maner they want to become millionaire in short period of time and have gone bank crupt, some have feeling uneasy with the fluctuations of crypto price and most of the people are inspired with the negative news in surroundings etc . I think all these are the reason for moving out from crypto.

jiop111

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:24:35 AM

Too many speculators join the crypto world and most of their investments are levered, so when cryptocurrencies begin to fall, their assets cannot be deducted from loans, so they leave the encryption.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:24:57 AM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

Yes it is possible that there are some people who quit on using cryptocurrency. Some reasons are the beginners who take the risk but they loss in the beginning of their journey on crypto. They got a trauma about it so they have decided to leave instead of taking risks again. And also, the successful person that became successful because of bitcoin. They had enough and they are now contented with what they have so they leave and enjoy their earnings.

kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:38:39 AM

when the market falls many people go out of the crypto currency, because they lost their money and crypto for them became a disappointment when the market starts to grow, new people start entering the crypto currency, and everything will be repeated.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:53:31 AM

Not so. Instead I myself became more serious and focused on cryptocurrency. Because I think it's a good time to collect coins or tokens. If it is true that many have left cryptocurrency, it's one of impatient forms.

gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:25:26 AM

When the number of people leaving is greater than the number of new entrants, the price of cryptocurrencies begins to fall steadily. Those who leave eventually lose their money. So how can we make money in the cryptocurrency? You just need to be patient enough.

Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:29:23 AM

Yes, you can see from the amount of money that many people leave the cryptocurrency, but this is only temporary. When the bull market comes, there will be many people returning to the cryptocurrency.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:31:44 AM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

Yes a lot of people have left cryptocurrency, this is either because of the high volatility or those are the people who bought BTC very high and later are in regrest stage seeing there losses.
They do not have much confidence on crypto atm and may take a while before things settle down.
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:34:53 AM

There are a lot of reasons behind it. The main cause is more people is losing they money in this market.
Maybe some people would not come back again to invest in Crypto.

Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:37:19 AM

Personally i do not think that people are leaving from cryptocurrency. But the rate of joining with crypto is considerably low than the older days. Main reason behind is these days bitcoin price is little bit has gone down and people afraid to invest with this. Sometimes people are spreading fake news like that and there is no truth about that news. Crypto world is permanently never go down and there are several fluctuations.
CHE}|{OK

Activity: 195

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:39:43 AM

You are profoundly mistaken. Large holders do this to other sold for a penny, I have it passed repeatedly. They manipulate the market and make us give up. If you weak the drain it and leave

bibitao66

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

Ofcourse they have, people leaving (or atleast selling a portion of their holding) is what makes the price go down, if people hadn't left then the price wouldn't of gone down.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:21:33 PM

People pack things very quickly and are going to leave the crypto currency, but this will not happen, I think that everyone understands that this is not possible due to the fact that soon the growth will begin and it will be more than last time.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:01:35 PM

Well it clearly shows that the market is on downtrend and we will see a biggest bottom this year. However we have alot of good news in other countries they made a strong fundamentals both from exchanges regulations all over the cryptocurrency market and adopting the technology of blockchain. I wish we could finally reach 100k this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: