Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:03:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency!  (Read 2839 times)
yayoyo

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:47:28 PM

This is only temporary. When cryptocurrencies start to rise, many people will buy cryptocurrencies. Now the market is down, so many investors will be lost.
asweetgirl321

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:02:30 AM

Those persons who have bought BTC at $ 20k can cry that cryptocurrency market is fraud and pyramid. When you don't know enough information about risks, you can invest and wait for gold time that never comes.
cryptonata18

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:04:17 AM

Yes, let them go where they want. If you have a plus in the crypt and decided to get out, then it's temporary) Everyone will come back again and again
EugeneReigns

Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:19:47 AM

I guess that is true. A lot of people leave crypto-market because they entered it because of the noise that cryptos grow very high and everybody wanted to make money on that. But the main mistake is that these amateurs knew nothing about this market and were not prepared for its behavior and rules. That is why they got squeezed by the whales of this market and huge manipulations. A lot of people see how low decreased the whole market and decide to leave it considering that all the cryptocurrencies are the scam. And that's what strong "players" need! When the weak investors lose, the strong ones earn. It is simple like that. That is why I keep telling everybody if you do not understand this market and don't know how to trade on it, stay away from it, or at least get some help from experienced successful traders.

The one thing is for sure. Those people who leave this market now will definitely come back when they will hear on the news that cryptocurrencies reach new heights and make its investors significant profits. They will come back. But when they do, they will lose their money again. Because you only make good money when you join the market when nobody believes in it.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
seregalebedev

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:21:36 AM

nowhere else can you earn such a lot of money with minimal investments except in the crypt
indog

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:26:17 AM

Not everything is true, it is an exaggerated negative issue so that people to leave crypto. They build a bad group to do it, so we attacked each other. I think this is a business competition to get attention

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
GantVolnov

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:26:29 AM

I do not think that this is so. Now calm in the market and everyone is just waiting. Who wants to quickly buy and sell, now also waiting for the market to begin recovery.
VolBug

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:27:15 AM

I guess that is true. A lot of people leave crypto-market because they entered it because of the noise that cryptos grow very high and everybody wanted to make money on that. But the main mistake is that these amateurs knew nothing about this market and were not prepared for its behavior and rules. That is why they got squeezed by the whales of this market and huge manipulations. A lot of people see how low decreased the whole market and decide to leave it considering that all the cryptocurrencies are the scam. And that's what strong "players" need! When the weak investors lose, the strong ones earn. It is simple like that. That is why I keep telling everybody if you do not understand this market and don't know how to trade on it, stay away from it, or at least get some help from experienced successful traders.

The one thing is for sure. Those people who leave this market now will definitely come back when they will hear on the news that cryptocurrencies reach new heights and make its investors significant profits. They will come back. But when they do, they will lose their money again. Because you only make good money when you join the market when nobody believes in it.
Absolutely agree.
But this is part of the game, those who want to get easy money and even do not understand the trading processes, has to loose and leave.
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:35:32 AM

Basically not everyone really believes in crypto, there are still many out there who still doubt it and will cause many risks associated with its characteristics and negative actions on the crypto world, especially scams. Well if crypto is getting a lot of good acceptance... everything will change for the better and more positive impression.
I think such feelings are only temporary ones that will be answered by the opposite reality, anyhow this is the future.
green.grass38

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

let's hope for the best. I strongly believe that the crypto market will rise again. We all are hoping for the best. We will see what the future has in store. Better to hold it for long run.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:21:57 PM

People leave those who came here for the purpose of easy earning money. They thought that you can buy absolutely any coin and make a profit. But we know that this is not so. Wink
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:59:22 PM

It is caused by people who came there during a massive wave of attention that was cryptocurrencies given at the end of the last year. They jumped on the rocket at ATH and now they are in a great loss which they did not expect ("I know what I am doing"). People that wanted to become rich by putting their money into an unsustainable rising price of BTC and other alts are suffering the most at the moment. Which is even worse, they are leaving in a time when crypto is gaining the attention of serious people that are probably going to help (either by knowledge or money). Only time will tell, but I would say this is "the silence before the storm." Storm of breakthrough and adaptation of blockchain technologies into lives of normal people  Smiley.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
lehongquann11

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:50:11 AM

Haven't heard of that but If that was true those guys are the one who lose their investment and lose faith in cryptocurrency due to crash. Tbh never heard of that because if someone engage in crypto, can't stop their self from moving away in crypto and just continue on earning not unless they loss big and doesn't want to try again.
hana_ruby

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

This year there was a drop in the Crypto-currency market, and this, of course, affected people. I believe that many lost their former income and became insecure in this direction, and therefore stopped giving time to the crypto currency, or they engaged in other activities.
kimthien291

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:24:45 AM

Panic, this is the worst enemy of mankind, as well as the greed that drives our market today, these resources will never end in people, so I do not think it's necessary to say that this is really a fall.
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:52:07 AM

Yes people do move out from cryptocurrency. Why? well I guess they just couldn't stand the heat. The crypto business is one that requires patience as well as time and devotion. This is what majority lack and when they can't follow the trend of the market, they backdown. Those who know what they want and what they are in fall, stand by the market no matter the trend.
Jimbovok9

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:34:42 PM

Those who left crypto made a mistake, a very difficult time for crypto but still over the past few days the market has started to recover . I hope it will continue in the same direction
hihitao49

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:20:05 PM

Perhaps from the crypto currencies are living those people who went into them during the growth period and quickly made a profit, now the market decline and some of them are disappointed in the crypto.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:43:56 PM

I’m not sure that it is true in this statement. Of course some people can withdraw their money or just parts of their investments, but I cannot see any wild running from crypto market right now. Such processes can be met at other markets as well, so there is no need to exaggerate it about crypto.
Ucupers

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:12:50 PM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

Yes, I very often hear people moved from Cryptocurrency and this I think they leave crypto is only temporary. Due to the current market conditions are still very down and they better hold your coins in the long term. And if they trade for profit now is very difficult.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: