Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:56:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency  (Read 3011 times)
Jimrch

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

It is nice to know that bitcoin is gradually recognized by some countries. This proves that bitcoin can benefit the state, since they won't legalized it at the first place if they have seen factors that might have affect loss on their economy on legalizing the system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ejswift

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:38:42 PM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
its good for thembecause we all know that its so rare to be legalized bitcoin with some other countries so thats so interesting for people who live there in thailand

Richard Thompsonn

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:08:34 PM

Recently, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of Thailand has launched a detailed legal framework for this country on coding and ICO services, including licensing requirements, Fees and list of 7 coin are approved.
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:58:35 PM

Bitcoin is going to be legal at thailand bitcoin is now legal in many advanced countries. bitcoin legal tricks bitcoin their own.
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:17:23 PM

It is a welcome development to the crypto-world. More countries will soon follow their footstep. Cryptocurrency is going more viral by the day. Crypto is the future.
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:41:32 PM

Under the new rules, the agency will allow trading in a number of crypto currencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Ripple and Stellar.

Among the main criteria for assessing the currency trading pairs on the part of the SEC are reliability and liquidity. According to Thai Rath, the aforementioned crypto-currencies were approved also because they do not promote anonymity.
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:02:00 PM

Hard money is losing its familiarity across the world in the era of internet. So, such decision is very productive I think. And of course, Thailand will be 10 times further than others whenever BTC will lead the whole world. In beginning, they may face some difficulties but if they can overcome all their obstacles it will surely be boomimg, I guess.
ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:14:38 PM

That is a good news for bitcoin holder in thailand and its neighboring asian countries that  they legalized the use of crypto currency in their country thailand, this is another leap for the bitcoin orgsnization in which another country in southeast asia is legalizing cryptocurrency this is good for crypto and bitcoin.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:17:44 PM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

Great news to all investors and users of alts and btc. This is now the beginning and the acceptance,  appreciation of every nation with regards to digital currency.

rasmusen

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:19:54 PM

I am very happy for this country, it is a serious and at the same time a great step into the future, because without the legalization of crypto currency all countries can not do.
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:48:30 PM

Very good, another good news, but just like india i think.
It won't affec market since the trade volume on thailand btc hodler is not much

It is good news that some countries are legalizing crypto currency we are almost there in the future that most of the countries used digital money in paying their bills and giving some opportunity to the unemployed society to have their income.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:16:14 AM

More and more countries are now legalizing cryptocurrency which is a great indication that cryptocurrency are the best type of investment and technology at the same time to grab because the different countries from different part of the world will not accept cryptocurrency if they didn't see the importance of having this kind of technology.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:17:58 AM

It really a good news for all crypto currency community it means that crypto will become very popular and there is a new door open ed to accept bitcoin.I hope not only in thailand but also around the world.Day by day more nations are becoming interested in investing with cryptocurrency.  It is good to hear that more countries are participating and giving opportunities to those who are willing to invest with crypto.
Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:24:28 AM

This is a good news for many people because the bitcoin or crypto currency is growing worldwide and it has been legalized in thailand I think there are many more places where bitcoin can spread to their country.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:37:07 AM

I am really glad to this news but at the same time, I am also surprise to read this news about the country of Thailand being able to make legal the crypto currency community. Well, it is good thing for all of the crypto currency users of the Thailand, and also to us. Hopefully more news such as like this will continuously be made. This will bring more hopes to the other crypto users whose country still didn't recognize yet crypto currencies.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:33:49 AM

the news that really makes the investors in thailand the government has legalized bitcoin as a valid currency and is valid today in my country the government still prohibits bitcoin for transactions directly because the government has not legalized bitcoin as the prevailing currency
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

In an article they say that.  Approved Cryptocurrencies
The Thai Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced on Friday the details of the country’s cryptocurrency and initial coin offering (ICO) regulations. The measures were approved at the regulator’s June 7 meeting and are expected to go into effect later on this month, according to local media. “The proposed approach has been through public hearings in several channels,” MGR Online wrote.

It seems that Thailand has been attracted by bitcoin/crypto until the Legalize. It’s a good news for the citizens of Thailand who has been holding bitcoin and it can be used as a transaction tool like fiat but must follow some rules that have been regulated by the government of Thailand

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:19:24 PM

This is a good news for many people because the bitcoin or crypto currency is growing worldwide and it has been legalized in thailand I think there are many more places where bitcoin can spread to their country.

4 years ago, I'm ever trade Stellar on Thailand exchange , it means that their government already legalize bitcoin right ?
Well if this good news and more and more, I believe bitcoin will keep increase in the future so hold on tight ,guys.

Keep hold and profit
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

there may be a beneficial effect on the crypto world when Thailand is more friendly with bitcoin. but I do not think this will be a big impact on Thailand, especially in the tourism industry.
and if this is true I just want to appreciate it.

135cc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

Thailand has succesfully adding the number of country that legalize and accept cryptocurrency in their country. As a person who understand the pros and cons of crypto, im very happy to hear that. Im also agree with your opinion thailand's decision can be a healthy signal for bitcoin world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: