Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:26:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency  (Read 3011 times)
Mr-BTC

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:39:17 PM

God save the King!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ollie1

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:41:01 PM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

That's news! Cryptocurrency is spreading like wildfire around the globe and it will unstoppable once it happens. It is a great improvement that some countries are now considering crypto to become legal in their place. It will drastically improve their economy and their place in the southeast asia.
joelou

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:56:01 PM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

Thailand legalized bitcoin?  Well its a good news for crypto world and I wish  more and more country next to Thailand. this is the proof of the bitcoin is growing.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

That's great for crypto enthusiasts. Maybe in  next month we will get one positive news from India also.
i have seen in Asia most of emerging nations regulated crypto and one more country added into list.

sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:48:28 PM

It's very good news for the crypto world because more countries are now legalizing the use of cryptos. Maybe this is a wise decision of the government of this country. However this is a good occasion for many people in Thailand, to start using Bitcoin.  
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:15:09 PM

I think that's good news. As more and more countries see the legitimacy and good standing of the cryptocurrency market to bring in big money for their local economies, many countries would follow suit and take into consideration to legalize cryptocurrencies in their localities that would really bring more awareness to people and would certainly increase the support it gains. That would, in turn, make more people embrace and join in the market because people tend to support something that is given assurance by authorities such governments or big name companies.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:43:01 PM

Not only Thailand, there have been many legal protease inhibitors. Bitcoin makes a lot of money in the years 2016-2017, causing many investors to go crazy about it. Many governments have accepted bitcoin for a number of large deals. Easy transaction, fast, less time consuming has made bitcoin into the strategic eye of many countries. I hope the bitcoin future will become a national currency.
abiola4real

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:49:51 PM

Bitcoin keeps growing everyday, as there are bad news, there are also lots of good news. I hope you work in favour of bitcoin users and investors.
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:54:26 PM

This is good news for the crypto community that in as much as crpyto is being banned in several countries some other countries are also embracing the new technology.

Nexigen

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:15:32 PM

As I see, now the best place for cryptocurrencies is South-East Asia. Most ICOs and innovative companies have registration in Singapore and nearby countries. I welcome such a policy of the governments of these countries. This will bring them more prosperity.
Chestt

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:26:47 PM

That's a very good news, isn't it? We need as many participants in the crypto market as possible to keep it alive, so I'm glad more countries join the crypto community.
tricky boy

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:32:26 PM

I think this is good news for the crypto community as more countries.. I want to wait for the time when Bitcoin will be allowed in my country... I want my country to quickly give it permission..Thailand has seen the future of Bitcoin. The electronic money market has never been out of the ordinary...
jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:44:29 PM

I think it is good news because this means that now there is a tendency to use more btc and this will lead to the necessity to change the current currency to the digital one forever and Thailand will take part in this
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:23:10 PM

This is a great news for Thailand. Maybe their government can see the bright future with crypto currency. I hope that someday it will be legalized in other country too so everyone is able to invest , like in bitcoin. As the day passes investors keep increasing.

olgafox0404

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:51:27 PM

finally, Thailand made a reasonable decision and opened their doors to bitcoin and the world's crypto currency! Soon all countries will soon come to this!
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:26:14 PM

I think it is good news because this means that now there is a tendency to use more btc and this will lead to the necessity to change the current currency to the digital one forever and Thailand will take part in this
The more people who will be engaged in bitcoin means increase in the demand and increase in the demand leads to high price. Its legalization will surely affect the price of bitcoin in a good way. Hope that more and more country will acknowledge this revolutionary technology.

ducviet93

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:39:29 PM

That's a great news! It will bring lot tourist on Thailand that their national economy. This is a sign that Bitcoin is increasingly proving its worth. I hope more countries are legalizing crypto-currencies in future
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:07:18 PM

Its another country legalize crypto currencies and I think this is a good new specially people of Thailand and tourist. This is just symbol that bitcoin will be the king of currency int the future. Hopefully more country legalize bitcoin.

#Support Vanig
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:03:00 AM

Wow this is very good news i hope more country will accept bitcoin too. Thailand maybe help bitcoin to grow again the price of the bitcoin. Because if the people see that thailand countey legalize bitcoin or cryptocurrency they will invested or high chance to have now interest.
Yeah, I agree. What country are you from? my country is no whee close to legalizing, sadly
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:09:04 AM

Great news. Gradually, some countries understand that bitcoin will bring them a huge and stable income and therefore governments begin to legalize it. Also, a lot of bitcoins and cryptocurrency owners are engaged in tourism and for them it will be an excellent opportunity to use bitcoins in Thailand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: