Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:50:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency  (Read 3011 times)
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:25:14 PM

Congrats to Thailanders! Beautiful stories like this would surely push Bitcoin to go up. Although I am bear, but I am bullish in longterm. Bitcoin is heaving a big consolidation.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joshua0502

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 04:53:59 PM

Congrats to crypto that there is another country accepts and legalizing crypto into their nation. I hope there will be more countries would like to attempt and to accept crypto in their government. I hopr crypto dont disappoint countries who would like to accept them in their country. And this will be a good impact in the market again. This will help to smooth the flow in the market.
Main ML

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:59:21 PM

I am not already surprised by this news I know that Thailand will be one of the country who will lead the crypto market as they are the early bird adopters of cryptocurrency, hope that many countries around the world will finally think of this way too so that more demands will come to bitcoin.
XpanderaX

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:02:42 PM

I am happy to hear this news, Thailand is in Southeast Asia and this is my destination country. because Thailand has legalized Bitcoin, it will make it easier for tourists who have Bitcoin to walk there.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

Congrats to Thailanders! Beautiful stories like this would surely push Bitcoin to go up. Although I am bear, but I am bullish in longterm. Bitcoin is heaving a big consolidation.
It is such a good news to all of the bitcoin users in thailand, as a matter of fact, it would be great opportunity to all of them. As bitcoin legalized, it will allow everyone to use it without any worries.

AbduRRozzaqAbduLLah

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:17:03 PM

Bravo! This is happiness for the cryptoworld.  It's going to be nice having countries legalising the cryptocurrencies. Looking forward to witnessing such a good advance
Hiluxury Bitcoin

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:38:40 PM

Wow this is really good news for us and also for  the regulation of crypto and so due to this the crypto market goes to very high and i hope in future many countries or all over the world will enter in crypto market and then cryto goes to very popular.

--------------------Trustdice.win - Fair gaming platform built on blockchain technology--------------------
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:39:03 PM

this is good news, hopefully in the future there will be more countries in Southeast Asia that legalize the use of cyrpto currency as a substitute for money payments, especially countries that are world tourism destinations.

pehatas

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:45:45 PM

The Thai government is doing everything right. Crypto currency is the future of every country and those states that are the first to legalize the crypto currency will outstrip all others.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:09:13 PM

Bitcoin is very important in the development of tourism. Just imagine, you can travel with only bitcoins, you can not think about the exchangers and the local currency. It's perfect. Thailand is the country of the future.
Cj29

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:24:18 PM

Will if this is true then good news. If this will continue and all country wil legalize bitcoin. Bitcoin will be more profitable also the altcoins. Because the more country will legalize the more investor to come
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:35:33 PM

Like what other people are telling in this thread,  I will also tell that this is a great news because it is indeed really a great news. In every country which legalize bitcoin, I think countries which do not legalize bitcoin yet and those countries that banned bitcoin will look at bitcoin again on what it can do because they will be curious about why there are countries that are legalizing bitcoin. With regards to Thailand, a tourism friendly country, It is a win-win situation because not only they will help bitcoin but bitcoin can also help them to boost their economy.
Ibrahim1337

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:36:45 PM

Oh really good news for us.
i hope in near future most of those country are accept Bitcoin.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:39:27 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 12:31:18 AM by Clark05

Wow this is very good news i hope more country will accept bitcoin too. Thailand maybe help bitcoin to grow again the price of the bitcoin. Because if the people see that thailand countey legalize bitcoin or cryptocurrency they will invested or high chance to have now interest.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:40:08 PM

This is a great solution for the country to support bitcoin. This helps to develop both the cryptocurrency and the country itself. I hope many more countries will follow this example.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:47:11 PM

I did not think that Thailand is so progressive country. I'm pleasantly surprised. I want other countries to accept bitcoin as soon as possible.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:35:58 PM

Another country that choose to support the bitcoin instead of banning it like some countries already did, it is a great news and I hope that the other countries must follow the steps of the countries that legalized the cryptocurrency.

Domicbora

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:19:51 AM

Thailand's decision was good by legalizing the crypto currency, I think the Southeast Asian country must follow Thailand especially for countries that have the tourism industry, making it easier for tourists, and that will have a good impact on the tourism sector
it all depends on the government and the enthusiasm of the community. because every state has regulations and prohibited sectors to protect their privacy. if for Thailand, I think they use a commercial system, it will still be difficult to implement the system 100%
That is really an incredible step taken by Thailand government. Actually bitcoin needs to be promoted throughout the world. For that, best way and the simplest one as well, is to start using it at local level. When government allows and legalizes this coin and every single person is permitted to use it at grass root level, there would be strong enhancement and promoting of bitcoin.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:27:58 AM

It’s good that they’ve followed suit after the Philippines’ central bank made Bitcoin legitimate. I hope more countries would soon follow suit as Bitcoin has yet to be massively adopted. We are so fortunate enough to be early adopters of this digital currency. We should be excited on what the future lies ahead for Bitcoin. Cheers!

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Emjohn.

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:29:34 AM

It is good news! Since Thailand legalized cryptocurrency, many will join and invest in crypto and this a good sign. This will also encourage other countries to consider legalizing cryptocurrency in their country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: