Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:08:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency  (Read 3011 times)
September11

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:23:38 PM

Which laws exactly  has Thailand passed for legalizing Bitcoin? I didn't find any other information on that.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:31:40 PM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

The best news for me this morning, so happy to read this kind of thread that spreading the good news about bitcoin because some thread here are not that good and it just put some doubts with my decision to hold.
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:33:03 PM

Nowadays these are the news we want in the btc ecosystem and they are happening one after the other. By the end of this year most countries will accept btc.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:37:36 PM

Nowadays these are the news we want in the btc ecosystem and they are happening one after the other. By the end of this year most countries will accept btc.
I hope that this will really happen, but we cannot guarantee that later in the end of the year it will be like that. We should look forward to what it will be like at the end of the year.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Ebihsu

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:37:22 AM

This is a very good news. Hopefully in addition to thailand will many more other countries will follow in order to receive crypto currency, because I think cryto currency actually if we understand correctly that it could use to bolster our economy even advancing a country.
vidivici

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:41:21 AM

Wow, I was very cowardly when I heard Thailand legalize crypto currency. Of course this amazes me because Thailand is one of the countries in Southeast Asia where I am also in Indonesia (Southeast Asia region). My country just hasn't legalized crypto currencyand instead spreads more negative news about bitcoin and crypto currencies. I really appreciate Thailand's progressive and more open step with technology. Whatever the reason, we cannot reject the presence of technology, so it is better for us to be friends with technology because ultimately this technology will help us.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:50:30 AM

Wow this is a good news for us,thay cryptocurrency well being known by every country.Hoping for the next years that it will legalized also in other country to make our life easier and many of us benefit from bitcoin.
CrytopiaRaRa

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:37:33 AM

Good to hear  to know that cryptocurrency is really expanding and become known to every country.Hopefully majority of the countries in this world will adapt and used bitcoin as a form of payment and exchanges for buying and selling goods and services
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:39:39 AM

It is a real good news for Thai Bitcoiners.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:54:16 AM

Asia and even the world is ready for cryptocurrency today lots of people have involvement in crypto this means that the demand of crypto is getting stronger every year especially last year that bitcoin rise and many people noticed this I hope crypto will accept in more nations soon..
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:08:23 PM

Bitcoin legalize decision is the best way to earn the money and business will grow with more fast which also effect the economically benefit of the country. They are accepting all crypto currency in every field.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:24:14 PM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

This will be great to the market and to the investors of cryptos; thus, Thailand has never been late when it comes to opportunities in the manner that it will provide help to its people. Other countries should try to exposed cryptos because it is the future of financial market and everyone has the right to know this kind of information. Thus, it is necessary for us to established a circle of investors because in this makings, everyone will benefit. So long as people know how to make money while building the help to the community then it would create real success in the future. However, everything have its limitations and one of the limitations may be in its aspect that other people may see this as an opportunity to scam and destroy others life. But, also everything have its reason and everyone exist with good fundamentals.

#Peace
blackandred

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

i think this is a beginning. more and more countries will be legally encrypted in the near future. it requires a process. encryption is the same as other inventions. they are not accepted, when they are just around the corner.
1van__

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

this resort and there definitely should be available using crypto currency for the convenience of people
abarbaz

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:03:00 PM

Thailand is take big step forward legalize cryptocurrency. Thailand Securities and Exchange Commission create and set of rules and regulations detailing of it
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

Great news. Gradually, some countries understand that bitcoin will bring them a huge and stable income and therefore governments begin to legalize it. Also, a lot of bitcoins and cryptocurrency owners are engaged in tourism and for them it will be an excellent opportunity to use bitcoins in Thailand.
Giardina

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:07:45 PM

Good news ! this is certainly the right decision from the political and financial point of view, will ensure the flow of money and tourists,which will have a positive impact on the economy.

oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:11:06 PM

Kudos to all crypto family member for this good news. Thailand is seeing far off from now by legalizing crypto in their country. They will be more empowerment  to the Thai people through cryptocurrency and business growth will be in increase from this moment on.
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

That was amazing! Yesterday, I heard about the Philippines accepting Bitcoin, and today is Thailand. It seems that Asia has done very well. I think this will encourage neighboring countries to accept Bitcoin for payment.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

Bitcoin legalize decision is the best way to earn the money and business will grow with more fast which also effect the economically benefit of the country. They are accepting all crypto currency in every field.
the most special thing that as a user can also have to experience with so we should have to be more efficient on what we do here , who knows not only in thailand it can be legalize for there should be some country can have the chance to do this also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: