Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:17:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency  (Read 3011 times)
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:16:55 AM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
Yes, that really is a decent decision of Thailand. I think they are capturing the trend of world technology. Thailand will soon have billionaires in the future if they understand Blockchain technology and apply it in many businesses.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DenSamui

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:27:32 AM

With each passing day more and more countries legalize the crypto currency. It is very good news that such a large tourist country like Thailand has taken bitcoin. I'm sure this will lead to further good news regarding bitcoins.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:58:53 AM

in my opinion this is good news, because with the legal cryptocurrency in Thailand, then I'm sure the cryptocurrency price will slowly increase and be accepted by many people.

Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:11:12 AM

This is good news, Thailand is famous for its beautiful tourism spots. With the legalization of Cryptocurrency in the country, this will certainly make it easier for people holding crypto for an excursion to Thailand. because Crypto is legal, we can shop with Bitcoin and other Crypto, so there's no need to carry too much fiat money.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:20:00 AM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

Actually Bitcoin is just a currency many people are using it's bad side as it is anonymous. But the government must understand that it is just a currency. if dose works well done using our national currency or the local currency then our local currency wouldn't become illegal. So just like that Bitcoin is also just a currency.
Leonora2

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:34:17 AM

It is possible in the Thailand government that legally Bitcoin will create a cryptocurrency effect. Tourism and finance.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:13:39 PM

I see that is good news and also a great policy carried out by the Thai government. Thailand has a tourism sector that is very interested in many people around the world. By legalizing Cryptocurrency, it's one of the brightest breakthrough ideas, for increasingly attractive tourism. I am happy for you.
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

Bitcoin grow more in terms of popularity,  this information tells us how far now the future of bitcoin to become most influential digital money currency. The country of Thailand are now accepting bitcoin as legal  and this headlines will help the price of bitcoin to move up because of the positive impact.
amar786

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

Thailand is the country popular for tourism i think it is a wise decision taken by their government of legalizing the cryptocurrency. it will be a good step and will increase their economy. i am seeing good economical future of Thailand.
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:51:30 PM

Well thats very  good news for  crypto world. Thailand is one of the biggest country in asia and i hope more and more country in asia follow in thailand. To legalize the crypto currency.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

This news was months ago, I just wanted to check by and observe and know the progress of Thailand ever since they've start to legalize Cryptocurrency, and as I have surfed through the web, however, there is a problem that Thailand is facing, and it is the inflation rate, though I think there are countries that are facing the inflation rate as well, especially for Philippines having the highest rate, and going back to the topic, I think that cryptocurrency will be a big help for the country, economically speaking.
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:54:13 PM

If this news of Thailand legalising cryptocurrency is true, then it's a big win for the crypto community.. Giving that they are tourism oriented country, more persons will want to travel there and use cryptocurrency as a result... If this goes well for them, then am sure other countries can follow suit. Which represents a good thing for cryptocurrency.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
xyxyrizcah

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:54:42 PM

this is good news for the crypto community because more and more countries are legalizing the use of crypto. I hope other countries follow this very positive step from Thailand
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:03:05 PM

There is no option for the governments around the world to allow cryptocurrencies along with the regulations. Technically, they cannot destroy Bitcoin but if they are banning crypto to fiat and vice versa transactions, it will be trouble for the genuine users as the users intending to use it for the illegal purpose will do it in any way. Legalization will give a platform for everyone to use it in a legal way without any issues.
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

This is a good history for the development of Crypto where Thailand has opened its eyes to the importance of using Crypto for its country, when Thailand developed rapidly with Crypto, many other countries will learn and follow to begin to be applied to their own countries.
Well this is not only happening on Thailand because if you are aware of the current news and updates with the other countries as well talking about bitcoin had already accepted also and acknowledge the use of cryptocurrency. In fact Canada and Philippines has announce more partnership and even gave license to more than new 6 crypto wallet exchange.

shillerguy020

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:05:42 PM

Well, that's another country that also opened the door to a new currency, for something new in the life of not every man of course, but still something he but will change in the life of society.

Tunapress

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:35:12 PM

Actually this is a step forward for Thailand county and to be honest I'm not surprised when most of the transactions are happening in the Asia. Anyway this is a good thing like I said and maybe more countries will learn from what Thailand did and they will give a chance to bitcoin and cryptos.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:37:56 PM

at least this can strengthen the existence of BTC itself, I think the Thai government has taken a wise decision, hopefully in the future many countries will follow in their footsteps, this will not hurt, indeed this change is huge, but if the positive impact is so big why is it still questionable, this good news for us lovers of BTC
Heruwa

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:43:59 PM

That's right, with Thailand allowing bitcoin to develop, a positive thing is because tourist attractions in this country are very numerous and once tourists come to use bitcoin in payment. This makes it easier to trade crypto well and the community gets stronger and more numerous.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:07:14 PM

Wow, this is really good news, maybe in the future other countries will start to imitate Thailand, and hopefully it can be realized quickly, to further improve the health of the crypto economy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: