Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:43:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency  (Read 3011 times)
aileenc

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:15:42 AM

It is great news. Hope other asian countries will do the same.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
happistarjp

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:26:43 AM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
This is a good news I heard that there a lot Thai companies that are interested in digital currency, it's nice that the Thai market is booming and open about Bitcoin.
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:30:51 AM

Great news, I'm very oasis for bitcoin that it's starting to be used as a currency in everyday life !
jofanka

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:37:09 AM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
That is a wise decision as you mentioned before. The tourism will be easier to do the transaction without go to money exchanger and thinking about lossing much money for fee. Also, it is easier and more enjoyable when you wanna buy something but you forget to bring your cash and haven't gone to money changer yet, but you still can buy your needs
darko.bountym

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:58:40 AM

tnx god some good news. crypto and bitcoins is the future.
delaalia

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:18:54 AM

this is good news to know, I hope that in the future many other countries will legalize the crypto currency
edzleochico6

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:53:28 AM

Thailand is taking a big step forward in its efforts to legalize and regulate cryptocurrency.The Thai Security and Exchange Commission, which regulates the financial markets in the country has finally announced its regulatory framework for Initial Coin Offerings. This means that cryptocurrency investors in Thailand will have some clarity over what is allowed and how they can trade with some serenity.
etnichalx837

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:06:43 PM

Thailand saw clearly about the cryptocurrency. As a country that relies on tourism, Thailand must be able to see opportunities that attract tourists to visit their country, and make it easier in terms of expenses and payments. Many tourists use cryptocurrencies, if they are forbidden they can travel to other places that accept cryptocurrency. The government is smart at seeing opportunities, businesses are happy because tourism is developing.
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:25:06 PM

Thailand's decision was good by legalizing the crypto currency, I think the Southeast Asian country must follow Thailand especially for countries that have the tourism industry, making it easier for tourists, and that will have a good impact on the tourism sector
capn

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:36:43 PM

It is a great example for all of us and I hope that all other countries will just see that example of Thailand and they were more likely decide to legalize it to, if Thailand will be having a positive experience doing that.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:47:30 PM

These news and opportunities will be attractive in large numbers of crypto investors and entrepreneurs from other countries. This is an advantage to being able to do business in various countries. Throughout the year warm weather, vast, tropical regions and all of this contribute to and attract the attention of those involved in crypto currencies. Maybe the price there is very interesting. Cool
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:01:44 PM

woo, that's good news for thailand citizen. I hope with more and more countries receiving cryptocurrency, it will have a good impact on the progress of cryptocurrency in the world.

Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:37:58 PM

Legalizing bitcoins in a nation like Thailand is one of the best news in cryptocurrency. Another nation once again have adopted bitcoin. This is a good thing for us all in this industry in my opinion.
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:44:56 PM

Thailand's decision was good by legalizing the crypto currency, I think the Southeast Asian country must follow Thailand especially for countries that have the tourism industry, making it easier for tourists, and that will have a good impact on the tourism sector
it all depends on the government and the enthusiasm of the community. because every state has regulations and prohibited sectors to protect their privacy. if for Thailand, I think they use a commercial system, it will still be difficult to implement the system 100%

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:52:15 PM

Well this is a good news for us who's around south east asia so let wait Philippines  to be legalize in the future thailand was legalize i think the next will be the Philippines
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:54:01 PM

This is a good news and a good start for adopting the bitcoin as a change for the real money. Its good that they adopted and learned about Bitcoin. I think its gonna be helpful if Thailand would promote it so that the other country all over the world would recognize the Bitcoin and how it works.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:56:31 PM

In the whole journey of btc, thats is what people who have huge investment in btc wants and their dreams are almost coming to a clear true. This is because countries like Thailand to legalize crypto is something I would have classified as being impossible but it has been done. I am really happy and hoping most countries does same.

I’m me

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:59:50 PM

Now the cryptocurrency ecosystem is hearing good news and we are all in an ecstatic mood. I know much is on its way to come as many countries will accept btc.

ExpediteStyle201

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:25:32 PM

It is good news for us but i think best news for the Thai crypto users because they can get all those opportunities which we can just dream.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:54:57 PM

This can be good news for bitcoin because there are countries that legalize bitcoin and this could be the hope of developing bitcoin which will be recognized by some more countries.
Maybe for the bitcoin/crypto community in Asia would be very happy to see the news because Thailand has legalized bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: