Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:33:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency  (Read 3011 times)
Baekhyun

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:12:44 PM

Thailand is a beautiful country, Thailand's tourist assets are a lot of destinations for tourists, with Cryptocurrency being legalized it will add a tourist interest to visit it, good luck Thailand and hope other Asian countries can follow suit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitNaija

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:16:49 PM

In an article they say that.  Approved Cryptocurrencies
The Thai Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced on Friday the details of the country’s cryptocurrency and initial coin offering (ICO) regulations. The measures were approved at the regulator’s June 7 meeting and are expected to go into effect later on this month, according to local media. “The proposed approach has been through public hearings in several channels,” MGR Online wrote.

This is a great news. Please if you can, post the link to the news letter on this thread for us to read also.

dellmoon

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:40:13 PM

That's an awesome news. Thailand has taken a big step towards cryptocurrency by legalizing it. This decision will bring revolutionary change in the market.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:41:23 PM

are you sure about this? which you are legally legal there is free to use orjust government have certain regulation rules about this?
i dont expect thailand serious about bitcoin legalization in thailand.
So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.

agree bitcoin can attract more tourism to make their easy make any transaction . but for cashflow rules in some country its gonna make more issue about where he got money . what he buy with that money or something like that .
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:42:28 PM

Great news milking Crypto community. All developed countries are on the right track and only the third world countries want to ban everything, so they are because it is impossible to forbid technology-this is the future.
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:14:46 PM

I guess this is part of the reason why we saw a generous improvement in price in the last couple days, though I wasn't aware that Thailand was much of a crypto market, and news, whether positive or negative seems to have an unusually large affect on the market mechanics.

triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:20:55 PM

I don't think the legalization of crypto will bring tourist to the country but it will allow the holders of cryptocurrency to feel free when going on tour at Thailand since they can access their income in crypto without much difficult.
andy_gpu

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:29:39 PM

I think that all countries sooner or later recognize crypto currency as solvent, I want this to happen more quickly, and I am happy for those countries that have already recognized.
JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:37:54 PM

Its a great news with the market bulling time. I hope Thailand is well established and crypto friendly country. People of there will be more interested to grow up and grow future with this industry. It will circulate a good amount of crypto in the market.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:17:32 PM

Thank you for giving us this good news.
May more and more countries accept and legalize Bitcoin.
Let us introduce Bitcoin to the world with your expertise.
and I hope the next few months Bitcoin price will recover.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:25:16 PM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
Crypto currencies were never banned in Thailand. They just made the law related to crypto currencies more clear. They started to regulate bitcoin and other crypto currencies (which is in fact a bad thing for most of the people including the investors) and are close enough to start taxing the investors and business models that uses crypto currencies. Lets just see what happens in the future.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
markiplier.jack

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:33:25 PM

Thai Sec's gave permit for seven cryptocurrencies, used for initial coin offerings (ICOs), to be traded as trading pairs. They are bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, ethereum classic, litecoin, ripple, and stellar. This is great news for the crypto economy and will create better avenues for the people there to invest and use cryptos now.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:55:23 PM

That is another big leap of bitcoin and crypto currency if that is true about thailand ,a famous country in southeast asia that is legalizing the crypto currency in that country, rhis means that cryptocurrency is moving around the world and that is very good sign that crypto is a another good type of currency which a digital currency.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
anhzaibro

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:09:53 PM

Many countries have adopted for the use of electronic money for payment. But not every country wants it.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:19:25 PM

Hearing this kind of positive news feels good. Also, countries legalising bitcoin can make an impact on bitcoin price positively.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:35:45 PM

A very good news! Thailand is an emerging economy and if the Thai government has indeed legalize cryptocurrencies including Bitcoins that would ignite other governments to look into legalizing cryptcurrencies in their respective countries.
Furthermore, I believe that no one can stop or ban the use of cryptocurrencies and on top of that everyone has accepted that blockchain technology that is one of the most important discoveries in this century! Way to go Thailand and way to go Cryptocurrencies!!
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:17:54 PM

That's a great news! Day by day people are understanding the worth of crypto currency and gradually different countries have started to legalize it in their countries. The day is not far when everyone would be in favor of crypto currency.
Wow that's great news cause everyday bitcoin increase there popularity and accepted in so many countries now they understand the mission of bitcoin cause bitcoin goal to help them to become successful. I hope all countries now accepting bitcoin as partners in business and life too.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:31:56 PM

Thailand legalizing crypto currency is a good news because it means more investors will trust bitcoin.More demands could make the market pump.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:39:37 PM

It always overwhelm me when I hear news about cryptocurrencies being accepted by countries especially those countries that are advance in the field of teechnology. It always give me the feeling that I wanted to travel. I have a friend who is already a successful one who wanders around other counntries. I wonder if he ever heard about bitcoins or any other crypto there in Thailand.
TapanBtc

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:41:26 PM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: