Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:54:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency  (Read 3011 times)
BronstadID

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

This is incredibly great! Who's next? Come on, people, don't wait up!  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:21:58 PM

that is good news, as more and more countries are legalizing bitcoin so I'm sure bitcoin prices will increase.
ButcherBRO

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:28:40 PM

Wow! This is HUGE! Congrats to all the crypto community!
Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:46:02 PM

This wonderful news to all crypto community as a large and just expecting others country too will do so.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:24:07 PM

I really wanted to read and hear this kind of news.  It makes me more willing to invest,  hold and it motivates me to join in bounty for anytime btc will spread in the world.

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:00:31 PM

Actually this is a step forward for Thailand county and to be honest I'm not surprised when most of the transactions are happening in the Asia. Anyway this is a good thing like I said and maybe more countries will learn from what Thailand did and they will give a chance to bitcoin and cryptos.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Okrah

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:16:27 PM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

Another improvement about the  success and the popularity of bitcoin. As we know that Thailand government are now accepting bitcoin as legal tender in their country. With this improvement I think their are some other country will also follow to adopt bitcoin in their country's like what Thailand did about bitcoin.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
FO4R

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:40:52 PM

this innovative solutions that the government should be aware because it shows that a country is progressive.When it was legalized,these cryptocurrencies are also being regulated.The government has the control about the flow of altcoins in the market or maybe uses these cryptocurrencies as share in the gross domestic income which decides the government to make it legal.
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:42:58 PM

Thailand is a pretty awesome place, that would be cool to live there with crypto without any problems like somewhere in europe or Russia. The sun, sea and crypto - perfect Smiley

ClubXman

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:59:41 PM

Good news! I hope everything goes well.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:12:33 AM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

It would be nice for Thailand to legalize cryptocurrencies, because it would attract foreign investment and capital into the country and help the country to develop. Thailand is also among the countries where a person could retire and live nice with $1 million.
yoshua27

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:15:27 AM

if many countries that participate legalize bitcoin then can make the value of bitcoin back up
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:44:25 AM

It's nice action from government side of Thailand its add credibility and integrity of cryptocurrency as a whole not only in Thailand and also in other parts of the world. They give more trust to investors and also to participants of crypto world.
dirisu2018

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:27:31 AM

This is just the beginning , more nation joining soon,  BTC has come to stay,  it is too late for it to die.....
kiatitami

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:35:40 AM

More and more countries are adopting BTC, spreading from Europe, America, Asia, and in the next few years the whole world will accept crypto. So this market will develop sustainably. I believe they will be more successful
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:36:36 AM

Thai tourism is known for its beautiful beaches, historical heritage of Buddhist temples, and also delicious culinary, making the country one of the world's premier tourist destinations. Well, that way it has become a must for this country to facilitate its tourists in doing various transactions by using bitcoin as its payment method. So the number of people who adopt bitcoin too will certainly increase there and this's very good for the development of bitcoin in the future.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:06:38 AM

This is really a good news to the entire cryptocurrency community as many countries like thailand are already legalizing bitcoin,I hope this great news will serves as promotion to help encourage other countries to legalize crypto.

xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:16:04 AM

Wow, another country will accept bitcoin and make it legally, and i hope this will make a big changes on the field of crypto industry . It will make investors to invest more again and many people will also benefited on the uuses of crypto currency then.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:10:43 AM

this is good news for the crypto community as more countries are now legalizing the use of cryptos. but i do think that this only has a little effect on the tourism of the country.
Definitely another milestone that bitcoin system has reached and achieve through other countries that are inspire with the system. Congratulations on thailand is now one of the country who accepted and embrace the use of cryptocurrency. Now thailander can trade on their favorite crypto.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:00:49 AM

Thailand is one of the country that supporting mining cryptocurrency activity too i guess.
So, legalization of cryptocurrency is not a big news from them. There will be more country legalize cryptocurrency in the future.
If this happened, crypto value will skyrocketing in the market because there are more demands.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: