Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:26:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency  (Read 3011 times)
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:18:15 PM

Thailand is the good country with many Tourist attraction, like the bangkok, pattaya and other city in the Thailand, and i think it makes many tourist want to visit the Thailand and i think with this situation Thailand makes bitcoin legal to makes the tourist is easy to buy some stuff in thatiland using bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:27:43 PM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
This is good news for freelancers who live in Thailand. As far as I know in Thailand a lot of freelancers and developers who live there and work remotely. For them, this is a big plus, getting for their work bitcoins or cryptocurrencies, they can safely exchange their coins for the local Fiat currency.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

The Securities and Exchange Commission of Thailand (SEC) has announced a new legal framework for the ICO and will enter into force on July 16.
 Under the new regulation, ICO issuers are required to have a registered company in Thailand, and the company must be approved by the SEC with a minimum registered capital of 5 million baht (approximately $ 150,000).
 At the same time, each ICO issuer will be allowed to provide unlimited number of tokens to investors, venture capital funds, private equity firms and individuals with high net worth.
isllander

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:38:10 PM

great news, the more states understanding the importance of the crypto currency in the new economic world creates positive conditions for its circulation. next vacation I'm there
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:45:13 PM

That is a great news because many countries are start accepting crypto in their nations I hope it would follow by the other countries because many people can get a big benefits on it.
SB16

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:25:47 PM

That is a great news.. Thailand will be one of the country who will lead the crypto market as they are the early bird adopters of cryptocurrency, hope that many countries around the world will finally think of this way too so that more demands will come to bitcoin. I hope it will follow by others countries. So, more crowded will using cryptocurrency.
rakesh6162

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:55:53 AM

It's a really great news  specially for crypto world community as well as tourists that has using Bitcoin. Thailand is one of country who's economic depends on their tourist. We may also hope and scope in future that many countries around the world  will understand the same way to  legalize the crypto currency. A very   interesting feature about Thailand's new regulations is that all ICOs trade must be paired with 1 of 7 specified cryptocurriencies. The list includes Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum classic and Steller. And it's convertibility to the Thai Bhat.  
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:26:35 AM

Good news ! this is certainly the right decision from the political and financial point of view, will ensure the flow of money and tourists,which will have a positive impact on the economy.
of course this is good news because it will be good at Thailand. will attract a lot of tourists as well as the economy of its citizens helped ... I want to visit there and use bitcoin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:43:25 AM

More countries and cooperate bodies are joining the Crypto world, I see the harvest day getting closer and better. Holders get ready.
more and more countries have received bitcoin and some accept it with very strict regulations, but now the price is falling, I'm not sure the price will jump sharply some time to come
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:42:58 AM

Their country of Thailand has realized the progress of financial technology. so Thailand has legalized Bitcoin as one of the currencies that can be used for transactions. I think that when a country receives a technological advance, the country will become more modern. so it's very good for Thailand because it has legalized crypto currencies.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:47:08 AM

Probably that Thailand legalize the crypto currency in its country will attract large exchanges to their territory.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Testament28

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:56:37 AM

That's really a great news! I hope my contry realizes soon that bitcoin could be a great help for our country. Legalizing Bitcoin here in my country could open up a lot of opportunities. I hope they realize it soon enough.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:04:20 AM

If this is true or legitimate, I think this is good. This is very good news for the cryptocurrency world because many countries like Thailand accept the existing cryptocurrency and I hope this will be followed by other countries and can make cryptocurrency grow big.
Kasliono

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:25:54 AM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
That is a wise decision as you mentioned before. The tourism will be easier to do the transaction without go to money exchanger and thinking about lossing much money for fee. Also, it is easier and more enjoyable when you wanna buy something but you forget to bring your cash and haven't gone to money changer yet, but you still can buy your needs
Main ML

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:28:53 AM

Its good news to know that many countries are now recognizing what bitcoin capable to do with the industries that are currently functioning in the market maybe they see the use cases whereas bitcoin makes the transactions really fast and safer than carrying a couple of cash and its more organize because the history of payments is listed on the system because blockchain function like a large ledger of all transactions that have been made.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:36:58 AM

I am very glad that Thailand now has legalized Crypto because it has a lot of tourism and as many big whales like to visit exotic and lovely countries, this will only enhance the tourist trade in Thailand and also Thailand is very popular with digital nomads, so it just goes to show they are clever in shaping the future of their country and bringing in more money form abroad. Thailand will no longer be just known for its sex trade which accounts for over 14% of its GDP.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
erikjoy

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:39:40 AM

In an article they say that.  Approved Cryptocurrencies
The Thai Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced on Friday the details of the country’s cryptocurrency and initial coin offering (ICO) regulations. The measures were approved at the regulator’s June 7 meeting and are expected to go into effect later on this month, according to local media. “The proposed approach has been through public hearings in several channels,” MGR Online wrote.

This is good news. Thailand has always been a bit more liberal about things like this. Their government knows how to please their people, and that's why people from all around the world like to retire there.

Next it will be interesting to see how they plan to implement it. Will they accept it for payment of fines and taxes? That would be something else! Or if they'll just allow it to be transacted P2P. But how are they going to collect taxes on it?
jofanka

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:55:21 AM

pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:00:24 AM

This is a good history for the development of Crypto where Thailand has opened its eyes to the importance of using Crypto for its country, when Thailand developed rapidly with Crypto, many other countries will learn and follow to begin to be applied to their own countries.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:06:12 AM

Again this is the good news, the popularity of bitcoin are now spreading in different country's. Now the country of Thailand accepted bitcoin as legal tender,  their government give their fully support of this new technology the bitcoin. The government of Thailand has a good insights that bitcoin will help their economic growth that's why they welcome bitcoin in their country.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: