Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:10:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency  (Read 3011 times)
qwirtiii

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:05:32 AM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

Wow that's amazing,Thailand is now legal to use bitcoin.I think it is safe place because nobody did kidnapping , stealing because they can't get real money to other people.They can still steal when they know how to use and cashout money in bitcoin.Well, they strategy how to get person account and private key in bitcoin to steal money on that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:30:17 AM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

Good news. People are starting to accept bitcoins and cryptocurrency slowly and probably we'll be living in a society filled with people enjoying the benefits of cryptocurrencies for example the convenience of transferring funds within the comforts of our jomes and decentralization.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

this is good news for the crypto community as more countries are now legalizing the use of cryptos. but i do think that this only has a little effect on the tourism of the country.
Wow! That is really a good news, crypto is really the best for every country because when you are using crypto, our daily lives is very comfortable and secured. Let's hope that there are more countries to come that will also legalize crypto currencies.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mrphilippine

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:59:28 AM

This is a great news for cryptocurrency. A nation giving a good feedback for crypto will greatly affects its neighboring countries. They cannot ignore blockchain technology since it is the most innovative technology existed now.
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:06:06 AM

That is a good news to all holders of bitcoin in thailand for they can use their cryptos legally ,this is another big step of cryptos which is slowly been recognize in the southeast asia and one of this is thailand, so it might that neighboring country might also follow to legalized tbe use of cryptocurrency in their respective country.
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:49:08 AM

Good news for the Thailand peoples if they will legalize crypto currency in there country it is a big impact for the people who want to earned and benefits of crypto.Thailand is a respectful country and I hope all country will follow the decesions made of Thailand to become legalize.
digroske

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:53:30 AM

Good news for the cryptomir and Thailand made a wise and bold move. At the very least, it will be much more convenient for me as a traveler to pay off the phone with a crypto currency, I will not be strung to bank cards or the currency of the country where I am
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:56:24 AM

No wonder there are a lot of ico based on travel and vacation because many tourist destination countries are now legalizing Cryptocurrency and this is a multi million industry, but we have yet to see a true altcoin succeeding to create altcoin for this industry.
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:42:12 PM

a wise decision to legalize crypto. crypto users come from all circles and spread all over the world. so it is appropriate if thailand legalize crypto and become an advantage to develop the tourism sector and attract tourists.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
JohnCaird

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

Oh that's good, I hope there is more country accepted crypto so that we can communicate with all the world. Great!!!!
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:15:44 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 12:22:56 PM by bitcoinking11

The government of Thailand has taken the right decision, it will have positive impact on bitcoin. Many governments see cryptocurrency as an opportunity for their economy, so they are starting early and many governments would follow soon, as cryptocurrency is here to stay. So it would be better to co-exist with it.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:22:12 PM

Maybe it will be fun for us traveling with just bring the mobile phone as the transaction tool to send our bitcoin or altcoin as a payment if it’s accepted in various hotel and restaurant.
gamersarap

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:13:27 AM

The Thai Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced a new cryptocurrency law on June 8, 2018. This can be seen as a positive step to legalize cryptocurrency in Southeast Asian countries, unlike other countries such as China which has banned the activity of trading crypto currency . The rules issued by the SEC came only a month after the Thai government decided that cryptocurrency was a digital asset and they had to be regulated, and they decided that the SEC would be responsible for cryptocurrency.

You can read the full article at https://bitcoinnews.com/thailands-sec-issues-cryptocurrency-rules/
renc77

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:02:00 AM

In addition, the country become more productive and enhance in terms of technological development. Since Bitcoin become popular in many ways, Thailand also increases the beauty image of their map as they possess cryptocurrency.

It is also contributes to their economical growth if their government use it wisely and logically. This country helps Bitcoin to develop and Bitcoin help the country to grow.

That is a very good move for them. Cheesy
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:46:57 AM

Good thing to know that this country recognized it because it will help for the betterment of bitcoins and all altcoins to be more known worldwide. Hopefully, more people there will accept this coins and make this a good choiced to invest so that the price of bitcoins will increased even more.
james_Oscar1

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:50:23 AM

wow. That's good for my next month trip to Thailand, And i can use my bitcoin for payment in this trip
JavaScriptlk

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:55:31 AM

It must be really useful and convenient for Thailand people . Because of its legalization, now they can use bitcoin for payment everything
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:40:23 AM

its good, if the country accept and use bitcoin for the payment in the country i think their country or that city will be the holdiay destination for the toursit, because i believve that there are many people (tourist)  that use bitcoin for their currency and i think for their holiday

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:13:27 AM

It is off course good news for the crypto lover. And it will certainly bring a good result for the country. Because now onword the tourist of all over the world will encouraged to visit more. They will fell free to use crypto currency. And the income of thailand will generate more. Now more tourism related industry will established. New emlpoyment opportunity created related to tourism industry. Their tourism industry will enter into a new era.

Beside this the government of thailand will earn more taxes from the bitcoin user for legalizing bitcoin. Because the country which come forward to legalize first will be benifited. Banning bitcoin cannot stay away from the people.
billygarrison

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:31:15 AM

this is very good news,
I hope other countries follow, and feel the advanced blockchain technology is easy and practical.
it is time we moved from stone age to bronze.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: