Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:43:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency  (Read 3011 times)
MiukoOk

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:19:49 PM

This is a good sign for investors, as one of the reasons investors are concerned is that the state sponsorship of the electronic currency has been legalized. The remaining issue here is to choose the right time to invest.
Over the past time we have witnessed the sharp decrease of BTC in particular and Altcoin in general on all exchanges. Hopefully it will recover in the coming time through government policies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
samuelmanta

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:02:32 PM

Thailand Unveils Details of Crypto Regulations, Legalizing 7 Cryptocurrencies

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) will allow seven cryptocurrencies, used for initial coin offerings (ICOs), to be traded as trading pairs. They are bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, ethereum classic, litecoin, ripple, and stellar.

All market participants, including ICO issuers, digital exchanges, brokers and dealers involved with digital asset transactions, are required to register with the SEC within 90 days of the effective date…The participants must also receive the Finance Ministry’s approval to conduct digital asset business.

I get news here : https://news.bitcoin.com/thailand-crypto-regulations-legalizing-cryptocurrencies/
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:31:32 PM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
what a really good news for thailand cryptocurrency community. this is the proof of the bitcoin's growing and cryptocurrency. now it would be easier for people to invest in bitcoin.
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

Some countries in Southeast Asia are having significant changes in the Cryptocurrency industry, which is good news for all investors. More and more states adopt Bitcoin as a popular form of payment. Thailand is a country famous for tourism so accepting. Bitcoin will be a significant influence on the trend of the whole world.
alexeycmexa

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:36:40 PM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

It"s a very good news. now one more country in our row. I think this event should affect the bitcoin exchange rate
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:48:01 PM

Some countries in Southeast Asia are having significant changes in the Cryptocurrency industry, which is good news for all investors. More and more states adopt Bitcoin as a popular form of payment. Thailand is a country famous for tourism so accepting. Bitcoin will be a significant influence on the trend of the whole world.

This will make a big change in the country of Thailand if they accept Bitcoin with pleasure and it is true, this will be an easy way to do Bitcoin transactions in that country.
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:31:30 PM

It is certainly good news for us as a cryptocurrency community because any country which would show the example to other countries is positive because they can see their success using bitcoin and follow the decision.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:34:27 PM

this is very great because there will come a time where cryptocurrencies would be taking over every place and it is better to get on board into the investment into cryptocurrencies as early as possible.

King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:41:09 PM

this is amazing news, I hope that with this good news the market price will recover and start to increase.

indriyanti

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:22:47 PM

this is good news for the community and crypto users because more countries are now legalizing the use of cryptos. maybe this will have a big impact on tourism and the cryptos community in Thailand, hopefully all countries will also legalize crypto
Mr. Ar_Mongi

Activity: 332
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:41:26 PM

That's good news. When countries legalize cryptocurrency, it is easier for people to learn about Bitcoin.  This is a good occasion for many people in Thailand, to start using Bitcoin.  The crypto community is expanding. We can see how the world is changing before our eyes. That's cool!

NarutoTan180

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:45:45 PM

Another wonderful news for the crypto world. Thirs implies that more individuals from Thailand will join the awesome family to expand its exercises and development.Go bitcoin, go digital currencies.
skidanchikbizon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:45:59 PM

I fully agree that this is a wise decision. Because people from all over the world have a rest there. This will greatly simplify your free time.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:47:16 PM

This is good news and welcome development, its what we all want to keep happening and just hope my country accept this too.
mrbamboo

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

If Thailand legalizes Bitcoin, then this is really good news. Maybe this is a wise decision of the government of this country. Tourism is the strength and the main source of income of this Southeast Asian country. Accepting Bitcoin as a legitimate currency will contribute to the growth of the country's tourism. Giving the country a tremendous economic resource. And congratulate the Thai people.
mrbamboo

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:00:53 PM

That's good news. When countries legalize cryptocurrency, it is easier for people to learn about Bitcoin.  This is a good occasion for many people in Thailand, to start using Bitcoin.  The crypto community is expanding. We can see how the world is changing before our eyes. That's cool!
Right. At present, there are many people who own Bitcoin as well as Altcoin. Not having to bring cash to travel is a real convenience. All transactions such as hotels, services, shopping can use the Bitcoin account is great. I have a bit of Bitcoin in my account, and maybe I should go to Thailand for this convenience. Many tourists will also think like me, and Thailand will again develop strong tourism. It is good.
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:13:41 PM

Like many countries today, Thailand has seen the future of Bitcoin. The electronic money market has never been out of the ordinary. In today's technological age, if you are the quick learner, you are the winner. Likewise, any country with a sound strategic vision will develop the country better. People will enjoy social well-being from these activities.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:15:40 PM

A good news to hear for all the people who wants to invest in bitcoin in Thailand. I think the government of Thailand knows the future of bitcoin so they legalized it.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:21:43 PM

first of all I have to give appreciation to thailand country, yes because in some countries asia forbids it.
I'm not sure thailand will have a big chance in this industry with tourism-based, because after all it's useful to be an asset rather than a means of payment transactions. yes, although the real function is the currency though virtual. but with the occurrence in the country of thailand will open a great event this industry will develop with the participation of other countries.
nguyenthao8x

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:35:47 PM

Thailand has legalized the crypto market, which is very good news. I hope in the future there will be many countries like Thailand. A good start.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: