Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:44:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency  (Read 3011 times)
classictee

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

Thats a good initiative by them, they are quick to see the benefits of it and seeing that most countries too will join the revolution of blockchain...

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:32:07 PM

Promising news, I believe that all countries will soon switch to tokenization, everything is exactly expected, the main thing is how fast.
Country administration doesn't support cryptocurrency because there is no person or organization who controlled it. But if country legalize the crypto its very good news for crypto. New pumping news will come to near. By the way wait for final news.

Be hardworker
quyenpann198

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:33:14 PM

gr Grin Grin Grin Grin
sahan sandeepa

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:25:44 AM

It is definitely a good news, especially for a country like Thailand which depends mainly on tourism. credit should go to the Thai government and Thai securities and exchange commision for this great work, now people can enjoy their vacation in Thailand almost empty pocket and do their payments through cryptocurrency, this will expand their tourism field by a gigantic range. other Asian countries should learn from this and they should switch to tokenization as soon as possible
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:32:51 AM

I hope this entire continent of Asia will embrace and legalize crypto currency. This might help each country to boost their economy and make every citizen of it make easy and faster transaction without the help of a third person, what a great move for the government of Thailand.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:42:42 AM

the decisions of Thailand are very precise. many foreigners who visit the country with various backgrounds. so it is possible if tourists use digital currency to transact in thailand country. so it will facilitate the tourists and provide convenience to transact. so it will add to the attraction of tourists to visit.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:43:54 AM

I hope it is great news for me because my elder brother stay in Thailand 🇹🇭. I invest bitcoin and Ethereum, which i can easily trade in Thailand via my elder brother.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:05:20 AM

Another good news to bitcoin and to the crytocurrency. I love the country who support cryptocurrency because they know the cyrptocurrency is the best opportunity to earn money. But I don'r care to the county who banned crypto it's their choice.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
EVOS

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:15:44 AM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

I think one by one the countries in the world that have not legalized Cryptocurrency will soon legalize it. Hopefully it will happen soon and Cryptocurrency will start success.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:32:16 AM

the decisions of Thailand are very precise. many foreigners who visit the country with various backgrounds. so it is possible if tourists use digital currency to transact in thailand country. so it will facilitate the tourists and provide convenience to transact. so it will add to the attraction of tourists to visit.
It's good to keep hearing good news with each passing day. The increasing demand of cryptocurrency is a sign that bitcoin keeps on growing. Despite popularity, it's still not widely-accepted, but it doesn't need to be worried much. We must understand that it would take time, and with constant progress of the market and the technology, we need to keep hope and patience high.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:43:35 AM

Awesome, it's getting better and better in southeast asia as I mention before in another post, in southeast asia bitcoin is really important I think because the tourism places need the digital payment tools to make it easier and practice for them.
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:59:44 AM

You are right, the legalization of bitcoin usage as currency by the Thai government will have a good impact on their source of income and the development of bitcoin itself. The use of bitcoin as a means of payment in Thailand has long been done, but only this time received official approval from the government.
Some places in Indonesia are busy visited by foreign tourists also support the use of bitcoin as a means of payment. Although some time ago bitcoin has received criticism from Bank Indonesia, but in the end the Indonesian government says that bitcoin is part of the technology that needs to be welcomed.
If more countries support the use of bitcoin, it is not impossible for Satoshi's goal to make bitcoin into the global currency will be achieved.
vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:27:44 AM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
It's very great news that Thailand has legalized the crypto currency. Very soon many more countries will also legalize crypto currency. Definitely it will attract more tourists to Thailand as they can make payments in crypto. Tourists will enjoy dauntlessly as there would be no fear of stealing of cash. All they need is just a mobile phone to transact in crypto. Its a very good news for the crypto family. Smiley

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
De4ted

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:38:09 AM

Most of the countries now legalize cryptocurrency!  that's a great news!
kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:53:32 AM

hopefully this is true news is not fake news, because thailand news that legalize crypto menurupakan very positive news for crypto world, hopefully for the future will more and more country that legalize bitcoin.

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:36:51 PM

It is a good step for Thailand government to legalize cryptocurrency because it will boost their economy and give ore opportunity to their people who not only in tourism but also in investment.
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

This is a positive feedback for cryptocurrency world. This just means that more nations are becoming interested in investing with cryptocurrency.  It is good to hear that more asian countries are participating and giving opportunities to those who are willing to invest with crypto. Thailand is one of those countries with good reputation and now that it is accepting crypto it would help boost this kind of investment giving more insights to those people who are interested.
Ico President

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:49:38 PM

Beach, palm and crypto!! What else?
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:51:44 PM

If this is news is really true then it's good! Another country legalized bitcoin for sure years from now many country will open their minds for bitcoin and legalized it. I hope 5-10years from now bitcoin is legalized all over the world.
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:10:10 PM

Very good, another good news, but just like india i think.
It won't affec market since the trade volume on thailand btc hodler is not much
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: