Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:41:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency  (Read 3011 times)
babyaia

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:41:02 PM

This is a good decision by the government of Thailand,they will help their county men from their financial problems by legalising crypto currency.More tourists that have bitcoins will visits Thailand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:45:18 PM

yes that's a great move of Thailand. Appreciated  .
Tourist didn't need Exchange bitcoin to fiat dollar , thay can pay there bills by bitcoin .
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:45:35 PM

I am not already surprised by this news I know that Thailand will be one of the country who will lead the crypto market as they are the early bird adopters of cryptocurrency, hope that many countries around the world will finally think of this way too so that more demands will come to bitcoin.

If that will be the development of bitcoin in thailand, I will be much more happier even though we seen bitcoin fall eradicate few months ago. The adoptions could boost the demand of bitcoin and will certainly build strong foundations on bitcoin community, and that's a great signs of progress for the entire cryptocurrency. With this idea we could now establish a definite status which proliferate an impressive thoughts from other interested traders whose willing to entrust their funds to bitcoin investment, and much better if holders will remain at long term goals on their assets.
Ferhan

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:46:05 PM

I think this is great news. I hope other countries will take part in this race. Big countries like China in particular.
TheCryptoSite

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:54:44 PM

good news for the crypto community there. Hopefully in other countries also immediately legalized
guppak

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:05:14 PM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

I want you to complete your thread with a trusted news source then enter it in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3229077.0. To make it easy for users of this forum to read positive news about bitcoin.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:09:39 PM

It's interesting that some countries which banned cryptocurrencies are now turned to be a friendly. Anyway, this is good news because while huge cryptocurrency user countries are turning against cryptocurrencies. Still we see countries opened and embrace cryptocurrency like Thailand. Bitcoin could affect their tourism a bit i think. It's more on investment. But surely it will help their citizens for this decision. Still the government should educate people there. So the citizens will be aware what is cryptocurrencies and how it works.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:20:17 PM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
They are only legalizing 7 cryptos: bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, ethereum classic, litecoin, ripple, and stellar. Except for China, US and a few other countries,the majority hasn't passed any laws that is bad towards crypto growth. Governments are just trying to protect their citizens from getting ripped by scammy ICOs. Crypto and tourism are so not related. Please don't make yourself sound more stupid than you actually are.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:23:31 PM

Wow!its great news,and its good for the thailander people,imostly i thinks the people and there country are willing to accepting more economic progress by means of cryptocurrency process,so therefore this a great chance that there country  would been popularize and become a world economic capitalize country,because they are legalize now to do bussiness  in digital currency investment,hoping that my next is our own country,so that the poverty of my country would change into prosperity.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:33:15 PM

It would have been better if the source of this information is included to aid  understanding of what is being discussed here. Its not enough to just continue to rejoice over the legality of bitcoin without considering all of the implicit cost associated with such decision. I don't expect any country to legalise bitcoin or crypto as the case maybe by giving it a blanket freedom without attaching some conditions to protect itself and its economy because when people realizes that, they tend to abuse the process that would then defeat the very reason why such policy was put in place in the first place. Those controls put in place to curb all of the excesses are the ones I would be most likely interested in and not the news on its face value.
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:37:24 PM

It seems to me that acceptance of bitcoin in any case will have a good effect on the economy of the country, which accepted it, not necessarily a tourist one. You can find pros for any country.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:40:43 PM

the news are great and hope it will be followed from the other countries as well by starting with the neighbor ones. could you provide a link to the official acceptance of crypto currency.
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:50:16 PM

It"s  a wonderful time if one of the respectful country in asian which is Thailand adopt to legalized crypto currency it is good effect for the bitcoin image that one of these country planning to legalized and it can helped for the profit of our investors.

9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:15:22 PM

it will all take awhile before other will start legalizing cryptocurrency in their regions.
Anyways, this is indeed a good news
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:19:02 PM

I know few of my friends who are literally living in Thailand just to cash out their crypto and enjoy their life. They keep travelling there because they want to exchange their crypto while enjoying there and as they can't bring those cash back to our country they have to live there and spend whatever they have.  I think thailand also know this that's why they are supporting crypto while increasing number of tourist and revenue for local vendors through spending of those tourist.

This is kind of crypto tourism...
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:37:53 PM

good news, but Thailand should further expand the bitcoin legality sector, some foreign tourists always look for a simple transaction, maybe bitcoin dan crypto is their choice.

especially in the culinary and hospitality sector to be one of the destinations that they will visit, so I think culinary and hospitality should change their transaction model.
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:16:55 PM

Good news, now you need to earn a few million and buy a house in Thailand for cryptocurrency) I hope that other countries will soon legalize the cryptocurrency too.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:22:43 PM

good news, but Thailand should further expand the bitcoin legality sector, some foreign tourists always look for a simple transaction, maybe bitcoin dan crypto is their choice.

especially in the culinary and hospitality sector to be one of the destinations that they will visit, so I think culinary and hospitality should change their transaction model.
This will happen in time, for not Thailand is just one step ahead in some other countries. Everything should be studied by the government so this kind of decision may happen in the future. I'm happy to hear a news like this, and hoping for more good news so the bull market will start again.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:06:13 AM

i think Thailand has taken a very bold and good step in legalizing cryptocurrencies because so many countries are speaking against. This is good news to the entire crypto community as it will help promote the legalization of bitcoin across the globe.

jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:03:27 AM

Thailand is one of tourist favorite so if they accept and legalized crypto currencies this is very good news for tourist because they can easily book and pay reservation without cash or FIAT. A lot of tourist now want more convenient payment and crypto is the  answer. I hope more countries will finally legalized crypto currencies.

#Support Vanig
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: