Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:09:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency  (Read 3011 times)
F$m@nia

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:33:28 AM

This is a good information for bitcoin users because bitcoin use is expanding in different countries especially now low bitcoin prices they will try to hold and earn when the bitcoin price rises in the future.
This is actually a good news for crypto traders,  this kind of news might restore faith of investors in cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:45:47 AM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
Wow to this!, i wonder when will Bitcoin be legalized in our country, though it has been accepted as mode of payment in any way but there is still big difference if it is a legal thing.
phosphine

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:50:58 AM

wow its a great start for cryptocurrency world. its a very great news. brb, gonna fly to Thailand hahaha joke
Sema1984

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:51:19 AM

Such a great news! I hope that we will see many new places in Thailand where you can pay by crypto. TenX should take this country into consideration
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:54:24 PM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
Every legalization of an individual country has a huge effect in the bitcoin, or cryto world. As a matter pf fact the legalization might lead for the cryptocurrency or the bitcoin itself to have more investors because as we all know bitcoin is the coin that has the future and an independent one. Going back, the Thailand will probably have more tourist because of this step, more tourist specifically bitcoin users. Moreover it will open new opportunities to the Thais. It is more okay of more and more country will start to have trust in bitcoin.

jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:18:48 AM

crypto currency is very good for this is there in thailand its ugliness so exchanging crypto currency and i think this will surely be fine.
 With this type of transaction more bitcoin users will probably be encouraged to come to the said country, as stated earlier you only need a mobile device and internet in able to do transactions, much safer and efficient. Not only good for the users but also to the economy of Thailand. If the rate of tourism boost it will affect the economy, more over as for the citizens of the country stated it will absolutely encourage them to enter cryptocurrency.
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:20:54 AM

Thailand is a country that has long accepted electronic money. As far as I know, some MLM projects are always held a launch ceremony in Thailand. Asian countries are now accepting more cryptocurrency than other continents

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xAnima

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:23:59 AM

If Thailand legalize the use of Cryptocurrency and is currently residing in Asia as one of the first country to ever Legalize Crypto Use in Southeast Asia, then it is a huge advancement or advantage to create more opportunities in their country and not only inside but also outside investments can be created into the country. If Thailand believes in Crypto in making their community or country better, then other countries should also do research what are the benefits it can offer for them.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:30:59 AM

I agree with the dependency of Thailand to tourism which was proven by statistics, and therefore it will be a gold help in there country as they started accepting bitcoin at the same time legalising it. This step made by the given country will definitely boost the tourism and more and more will be encouraged to go to Thailand especially the users of bitcoin, or other crypto coins.This will probably help the tourist to have more time in vacation because intead of going to money changer they only need to do is ro do some clicks then boom, transactions was done. Bitcoin is probably a god medium to help our life to be more easier.

Fourgh

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:37:53 AM

Good for Thailand to finally embrace the blockchain technology. Wonder when other countries in Asia will follow this move.

dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:49:19 AM

Thailand is a country that accepts Bitcoin most easily. I know that as soon as the Thai government knows about cryptocurrency, they learned about and recognized the potential of the crypto market. So they have accepted Bitcoin

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
kumarrajuiitd

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:52:00 AM

The new law introduced by the Thai authorities skips the debate and jumps the queue to establish the cryptocurrency market in Thailand firmly and strongly. The Thai government also revised its tax law so it can extract some revenue from the growing crypto industry. Good news for crypto lovers.
dasunlanka

Activity: 120
Merit: 23

Be cool

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:55:18 AM

In near future all county will legalize crypto..this will be start.Thank you Thailand  

[ F - A - M - I - L - Y ] Coolest word in the world - Be happy with your Family
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:06:48 PM

If that is true that thailand legalize cryptocurrency, then its good for the holders of bitcoin residing in thailand because they can transact and use their account legally , so they are beginning to attract business associated with cryptocurrency in their country.
Donotfoolme

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:35:05 PM

Every country,every people deserves bitcoin.  Thats a good news to us.  More and more country accept cypto currency, Thailand is a lot of tourist . Soon all country understand and legalized bitcoin.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:37:08 PM

It will definitely increase the acceptance of the crypto in more people. Especially when a country like Thailand whose main earnings come from tourism accepts crypto, it will not just be used by the tourists but also by the local people who understands the value of cryptocurrencies.
Thailand accepting crypto is big!! like you mentioned so many tourist visits and this is just another way to pay for different purchases, as for locals i would say it is relevant but not as much as for tourists
ramgonzales

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:00:45 PM

This is a great news, for Thailand and for the entire crypto currency world. Another country has openly welcome the use of crypto currency and initial coin offering projects to their country and people. I hope that more and more country will do the same in the coming days to come so we can all enjoy and maximize the good things that these cryptos have to offer.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
sajidm

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:25:02 AM

This is really a great news especially for the thai people..... i am sure that countries that banning crypto will regret in the future.. how i wish i was a Thai hehehe just kidding
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:40:43 AM

This is official news or just rumor? If it's real, the time for market gets back is now!
Hope market is green again, I lost much money during last 6 months Sad
indoagung88

Activity: 294

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:00:38 AM

this is very good news for bitcoin users across the country. thailand has many very beautiful tours. of course many foreign tourists who frequent vacation there. deserves to be appreciated. thanks

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: