Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:16:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency  (Read 3011 times)
fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:01:07 AM

Hi, everybody. This is good news for the crypto community. Example Thailand will be followed by other countries.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Strumpt

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:22:32 AM

Thailand fellows. They understood on time that legalization of crypto-currencies will help attract many more tourists!  But how will prostitutes take bitcoin? Grin
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:26:55 AM

this is good news for the crypto community as more countries are now legalizing the use of cryptos. but i do think that this only has a little effect on the tourism of the country.

But still it has an effect. Which means even though it is a small portion it has still a portion. Bitcoin really makes everything easy at the same time it is powerful. With country such as Thailand legalizing it, it will probably help other neighboring countries of Thailand about legalization of bitcoin.
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:51:03 AM

Thailand is stepping forward in its endeavors efforts to legalize and regulate cryptocurrency,The nation's Securities and Exchange Commission just discharged an arrangement of guidelines and controls specifying how it will manage ICOs and the exchanging of    cryptocurrencies,
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:54:38 AM

This is another great achievement for the country of Thailand. Another great beginning for them here in the crypto currency community as this is already been legalize to their nation. I know for sure the a lots of country also wants like this matter to happen in their country that still don't give freedom and attention to the existence of crypto currency which still not allowing to gave a space in their country. I am glad and lucky that the Bitcoin is not illegal in my country where I belong.
bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:59:36 AM

In addition to tourism, we can now travel to Thailand to work with bitcoin. This will encourage the economy of Thailand and the region in general. What a good news!
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:11:29 AM

That is seriously a very good news not only for the investors or for people who use bitcoin as a mode of transactions but also for the family of bitcoin because as more and more people use it in thailand which mainly work as a tourist industry,the more people become familiar towards bitcoin and use it even after their trip of thailand.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
teamspike911

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:39:43 PM

that's cool. However, there are already many countries where legalized. For example Belarus, there are no taxes and restrictions in this area in general. However, for some reason they do not say this ...
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:57:44 PM

And to shed more light on this, here's the link of the article detailing the news of Thailand unveiling Crypto Laws, regulations, licensing requirements, framework for ICOs, fees of course and few of the approved cryptocurrencies that are embraced by the country's government:

https://news.bitcoin.com/thailand-crypto-regulations-legalizing-cryptocurrencies/
AlenDel2

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:11:21 PM

This is very good news!!! Thus, the whole world step by step legalizes the cryptocurrency and we will not be afraid of fraud on such a large scale. On the one hand, people are afraid of legalization of cryptocurrency in their country because of paying taxes, but I think it's more stupid . Opens a lot of opportunities for earnings.
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:14:06 PM

Wow ! This is a very positive news for the people in crypto community. We all hope to see a world fully accepted crypto and it will not be too far.  Grin Grin Grin
cjinny

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:27:14 PM

Thailand is trying to legalize crypto currency because the decision has more benefits than losses, because Thailand has more revenue from the tourism industry. Whereas the country that currently still prohibits crypto currency is still thinking about the adverse effects if it is legalized.
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:33:11 PM

Thailand is attracting tourists to it wit this news. It is a good thing for cryptocurrencies and I believe this it will make it raise

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
rizki90

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

Very good news. I am very happy with this good news. Hopefully this news brings fresh air when Bitcoin and the crypto market are slumping. I also hope that this news can boost Bitcoin prices and crypto markets to be better.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:02:41 PM

This is another great achievement for the country of Thailand. Another great beginning for them here in the crypto currency community as this is already been legalize to their nation. I know for sure the a lots of country also wants like this matter to happen in their country that still don't give freedom and attention to the existence of crypto currency which still not allowing to gave a space in their country. I am glad and lucky that the Bitcoin is not illegal in my country where I belong.
of course this is good news, Thailand with a majority in agriculture, culture and tourism. This is a good opportunity for Crypto in Thailand.Hopefully in my country it can legalize like Thailand

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:12:21 PM

That's good ! Already a lot of countries have legalized bitcoin ! Today I learned that Iran and Uzbekistan joined this list !

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
bajarang8668

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:24:19 PM

Thailand country is popular in tourism. The government knows that value of cryptocurrency for tourism it is growing the sector and cryptocurrency help for tourism for fast growing so they legalize cryptocurrency.
davhek

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:56:04 AM

On a daily basis, we are having new countries joining the growing world of cryptocurrencies. Once ETFs will be approved, cryptos will officially become mainstream!

Gogosialver

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:10:00 AM

Therefore, with the legalization of the crypto currency, it will be much more convenient to pay expenses there. You will no longer need to change money from one currency to another. Just transferred the bitcoin, paid them and quietly rest.
Gonzaleti

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:13:11 AM

Thailand is attracting tourists to it wit this news. It is a good thing for cryptocurrencies and I believe this it will make it raise
Thailand is one of the countries in Asia whose tourism industry is very advanced, in 2017 visited by foreign tourists as many as 35 million people. Such a figure must be maintained and even improved, where the results have a significant impact on the welfare of its citizens. For that bitcoin can be used as a means of payment, because the Thai government knows bitcoin has the potential to attract more tourists to visit the country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: