Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:51:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency  (Read 3011 times)
vnudelll

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:27:01 PM

This is a good news for our community. Everyday more and more countries will legalize bitcoin and I expect the latter will be all countries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:40:07 PM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
This is a good news to the cryptoworld and to the people of Thailand as they can now maximize their participation with this technology that will improve their financial aspects once they start to invest and hold. This could also attract more cryptohub to relocate in their country as crypto is legal as compared to much expensive countries in Europe. I'm hoping that more countries will open doors to legalize crypto.
envy1997

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:41:02 PM

Good to hear that more ASEAN countries are accepting cryptos instead of putting them in the prohibition list.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:44:44 PM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

Hi there virendarnagpal! It is good to know that Thailand one of the Asia tourist destinations accept bitcoin as a payment. If it is true then it could also be better than the local company embraces the bitcoin era. I know that there are with some unpleasant wrongdoing that also legalizes in Thailand, that is what I think that their government is open-minded to things that could potentially elevate the country in terms of income and global GDP. To the op, I think it could be better if you could include some useful link that will concrete the claim. And to further read something about the good news you bring.
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:53:59 PM

Promising news, I believe that all countries will soon switch to tokenization, everything is exactly expected, the main thing is how fast.
One after every country can adopt bitcoin .
Thailand is based on tourism spot , they have to accepted bitcoin . People go there from all over the world.
shafi alam

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:56:52 PM

That's a great news! Day by day people are understanding the worth of crypto currency and gradually different countries have started to legalize it in their countries. The day is not far when everyone would be in favor of crypto currency.
Thailand's main income source is Tourism . The country have to understand people went there from  all over the world. they had to be accept it. and i appreciate the news.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:57:15 PM

Recently, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of Thailand has launched a detailed legal framework for this country on coding and ICO services, including licensing requirements, Fees and list of 7 coin are approved.

Of course, this is very good news for the world of crypto currency. I especially like that the government of Thailand establishes the rules for holding an ICO. This activity should be regulated, as it greatly reduces the popularity of the crypto currency by the presence of a large percentage of fraud. However, I did not see anywhere in what status the crypto currency in Thailand is recognized - means of payment, financial asset, commodity, property or other.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:00:09 PM

This adoption of bitcoin will have affect in their countries especially in their economy and industry. Furthermore, I think Thailand is one of the countries who already legalized cryptocurrencies and I hope because of this legalization many countries will also legalized it. Legalization of cryptocurrencies will give a lot of benefits to their country.
shafi alam

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:06:12 PM

Good to hear that more ASEAN countries are accepting cryptos instead of putting them in the prohibition list.
India is using bitcoin , they didn't accept it or deny it. So many bitcoin user over there.
but this news is very good news.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

I think that for this country, it is a great progress. This news and opportunity will attract a large number of crypto investors and entrepreneurs from other countries. This is a favorable environment for doing business in this country. All year round warm weather, the sea, the tropics, all this contributes to and attracts the attention of those who are engaged in cryptocurrency. And the prices there are very attractive.
MedicineVNT

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:42:03 PM

Thailand has a perfect mix that makes it easy for Bitcoin to succeed here as a foreign tourist, a source of foreign currency from many countries, and very friendly technology banks. And the issue of Thailand's legalization of bitcoins is just a matter of time
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:53:30 PM

Hopefully more country accept or legalized cryptocurrency, people can benefits from cryptocurrency by using payment transaction mode. I think Thailand government see the growing people, that using cryptocurrency and they decide to legalized cryptocurrency.

mourinho hala 98

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

I was tired of reading about countries that ban or establish regulations on cryprocurrencies. This news made me hopeful about the crypto future.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:48:53 PM

Its good news to know that many countries are now recognizing what bitcoin capable to do with the industries that are currently functioning in the market maybe they see the use cases whereas bitcoin makes the transactions really fast and safer than carrying a couple of cash and its more organize because the history of payments is listed on the system because blockchain function like a large ledger of all transactions that have been made.
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:29:49 PM

the Thai authorities intend to impose transactions with crypto-currencies with two types of taxes. The final version of the relevant draft law was approved by the Ministry of Finance. According to the bill, transactions with crypto-currencies and payment of contributions for operations will be subject to VAT at 7% and a capital gains tax of 15%.
dbravo

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:06:23 PM

Great news for this crypto market. For this reason in Thailand many people’s are access to use bitcoin. For the decision bitcoin demand will more increase. I believe in near future all Asian countries are accept bitcoin.
maxti

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:37:36 PM

Very good news for cryptocurrency and also very good success gain cryptocurrency. Without no doubt the news of a country passing the law of accepting crypto currency is good news to the world of crypto currency.
theoneweek

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:04:55 PM

This is huge. It means that Thai residents have very clear guidance on crypto. Picking some of the top cryptos as the only legal ones is short sighted an unenforceable.
Arifulislam1010

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:07:31 PM

Mainly this is really good news for crypto world . based on this crypto market is suffering for price and all of the coins are infected for price and this is how people will invest more and people of Thailand will be invest and do trade with this so demand and supply will be increase.
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:01:30 PM

I hope Thailand's economy and progress will be influenced by crypto, this way some other country will see its difference compared to their progress when they banned crypto in their country--- it is a good news to everyone!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: