Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:08:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency  (Read 3011 times)
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:29:16 AM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

I like Thailand, I think they are moving to the right directions, by the way, tourism is not their first source of income. If I am not mistaking it's agriculture. But still, it's nice to know that maybe next time I am there, I am going to be able pay in BTC))
of course they move in the right direction, even though tourism or agricultural they have moved in the right direction ... next time I want to visit and make bitcoin payments there

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:37:01 AM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

I like Thailand, I think they are moving to the right directions, by the way, tourism is not their first source of income. If I am not mistaking it's agriculture. But still, it's nice to know that maybe next time I am there, I am going to be able pay in BTC))
of course they move in the right direction, even though tourism or agricultural they have moved in the right direction ... next time I want to visit and make bitcoin payments there
It is a good idea and will be a good experience for sure to spend time and spend some of our bitcoins in the countries like thailand because it is one of the countries that have legalize the cryptocurrency called bitcoin and i hope that more countries will do the same things so we can just travel the world and enjoy life with bitcoin.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:40:50 AM

While there are a few countries which are passing laws against crypto world. Thailand has entered the rundown of the countries which have legitimized digital money. Thailand is mostly reliant on tourism industry. So I think it is astute choice on t he a player in a nation where significant wellspring of salary is from tourism. So it will pull in more travelers to this nation.it will profit a considerable measure to the nation and is sound flag for the soundness of Bitcoin family.
earnestoshodi

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:43:11 AM

It is always a good news to see this happen around the world.It gives credence to cryptocurrencies and help to drive adoption rate upwards and thus the size of the market
jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:55:40 AM

This is very interesting news, Thailand is a developing country that we know Thailand can also be called the white elephant country.
Thailand has unveiled the details of the country’s regulatory framework for cryptocurrencies and initial coin offerings, including licensing requirements, fees, and a list of seven approved cryptocurrencies.

If Thailand succeeded in exploiting the legality of bitcoin, I think there will be more countries that follow this policies, especially countries in Southeast Asia.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:13:31 AM

When a country legalized bitcoin, i often wondered whether they banned crypto or not before legalized it.
My country is does not legalizing cryptocurrency, but does not banning it too. I am free to buy bitcoin in my country.
Maybe in the future, all country will legalized cryptocurrency because many has using it, which is good for us.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
hdheiiwo123

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:31:26 AM

It may be a good sign of a legitimate Bitcoin effort in the world. I think when using Bitcoin the country will exploit the potential that Bitcoin brings. This is good news.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:41:24 AM

I am not already surprised by this news I know that Thailand will be one of the country who will lead the crypto market as they are the early bird adopters of cryptocurrency, hope that many countries around the world will finally think of this way too so that more demands will come to bitcoin.

These another good news for Bitcoin digital transaction in Thailand, it will benefit the crypto followers in this country, with this new development on Adoption of Bitcoin transaction into main stream market in Thailand, i am more optimistic that more countries will follow thru as they are now moving towards the future trends on the market. It will increase the possible investors for crypto, with a huge possible Volume of investment in the market.
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:02:31 AM

this is a good news, i think it will be good if more country in south east asia will legalize cryptocurrency.
some people in South east asia region are using cryptocurrency for investment.
but their government didn't legalized crypto business in their country.

MaryClark12

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:11:08 AM

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced on Friday details of the country's regulations on electronic money and the exchange of ICOs. The bill has been approved at the governing body's meetings and is expected to take effect, according to local media reports. "The proposed approach has been adopted at public hearings on many different channels." To receive approval from the SEC, issuers of tokens "must specify the type of token to be issued, as well as investment information." The ICO must have a registered capital of at least 5 million baht (~ US $ 156 625) and be required to review ICO projects for at least one year.
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:16:55 AM

Bitcoin can't supplant cash exchange, for me , bitcoin is simply one more way that you can put your cash in, similar to a stockmarket, Still, it's not possible for anyone to supplant the cash exchange through bank, in light of the fact that the bitcoin cash is unsteady, dissimilar to bank exchange that upkeep the estimation of your cash in your nation, I figure bitcoin may be acknowledged in online exchange globally however not locally.
Malintha1996

Activity: 205

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:50:39 AM

Good news to hear.Recently,frequent news which are in favour of bitcoin turned up.These news certainly are the omens of a world that will use crypto currency for day to day activities in near future.However there are both pros and cons of crypto currency.The advantages of digitized currency is valueble regardless of the disadvantages.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:59:34 AM

Thailand is quite open with crypto currency, and the development of country based on tourism, there are a chance to use crypto currency when you travel there without worrying about exchange money. I think that is a clever move of Thailand's government
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:06:34 AM

More and more countries are beginning to understand that cryptocurrencies are the future. Lately, many countries have legalized cryptocurrencies. Let's hope that everyone else will take an example from them.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:07:18 AM

That's awesome news!!! The tourism based country Thailand would be cashless more in the future now. People will not be worried of fiat currency anymore and they also just can travel with only a mobile, isn't it nice. The payments at restaurants and anywhere else can be done by transacting in some time. So no doubt that's a great move and many more countries also should follow this move to bring more faith for crypto space and make it more reliable.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:21:11 AM

I think it's also beneficial for Thailand if the country truly did open itself to cryptocurrency. It is just a reflection of how much the country is willing to merge its main industry of tourism with a very technologically advanced system. This will greatly affect Thailand.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
derekeaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:40:06 AM

This is great news. This year, many countries have already legalized bitcoin. The number of such countries should grow, this will have a very positive impact on the market of cryptocurrencies.
Xorobar

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:13:22 PM

I had a conversation yesterday with one friend of mine, we were discussing that paricular topic with him, and we thought that it is very positive for us. If every country will follow Thailand... and their decisions.
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:19:19 PM

It is such a good news that Thailand has also decided to be part of the few countries that accept cryptocurrency as a legal tender and i wish other countries would also see this initiative and do likewise. But i believe with time as many countries see that cryptocurrencies are not just a bubble they will come around.

iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:47:54 PM

Of course good and bad news have an impact. There are a lot of people who have money and looking where to invest it. They are afraid to invest in bitcoin at the moment because of bad news background. If there will be positive background they would invest money in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: