Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:35:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:51:54 PM

I just saw that they tweeted a new article about advertising in transport and how effective it is, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073, it would be amazing to see Tachain achieving this in the future.
Thanks for the sharing. As pet their article they will start to ads in taxi and passenger will get rewards by just watching adds. This is really incredible.

It is a good chance to earn some tokens just for the sake of watching some advertisements, I can't wait for the release
Very interesting project. Earning while watching is pretty cool. Advertisements are sometimes destruction this time its a source of rewards and very nice to experience the earning while watching idea. Good and generous rewards awaits to those who have patience in watching vedios specialy advertisements.
Such earnings perfectly will be suitable for people who have nothing to be engaged or if they for any reason aren't employed. And such activity will be able closer to acquaint these people with cryptocurrencies.
Well this a perfect jobs for moms and youngsters that is at home all the time. They have a lot of time to engage in watching advertisements and earning at the same time. Also effective and helpful to our disabled friends they can work all they watching vedio and they will be paid.
Watching advertisements and earning at the same time was a great time to work since we are not go to someone else just to work like in office nowadays.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

I expect this plan matchs a great profit!
Aesthetic design, unblemished project, very nice design.

Hopefully it will provide investors with a good return, but it all depends on how good a job the Tachain developers do on the app and how many users/drivers they can get signed up to the system.

ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:12:54 PM

How does a non blockchain passenger gets his ad watching reward from the tachain sustem? Seeing that the reward will be in tachain tokens.

The application will have smart rating system for taxi drivers and users. All the rating information and statistics will be stored in blockchain and will be available to everybody using the network.

So only registered end users will get rewarded for watching ads. Is there a verification system that verifies If a user watched the ads or not.

The application should be able to take record of this itself, I know the team will have some sort of algorithm in-stored for this.
Yeah i think the team has also thought something up for that it would be very bad if everyone would get the tokens for free even if they don't watch an ad.

Yeah, they will certainly fix such kind of problem because it will be pointless to share token to users who are not doing what is required

I saw one comment yesterday where someone mentioned that ads will be displayed at screen installed in taxis. So in such cases I can simply ignore screen and look outside.

Nothing to stop you doing that and also, you will still get paid from the ads right?
But by just watching some ads if someone is paying to me then I will definitely will no t look at outside of windows.

ITs not just you. Many people will do that. In this way, companies will have pay for watching the add? or who will pay for this?
I think the companies behind those adds will pay for them as it is a great way to introduce new companies to people, a lot of people take taxi's to work almost twice a day, this will be a huge benefit for the companies and Tachain.
Company will be not pay us directly I guess. Tachain will pay us in their tokens for watching ads of another companies.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:26:05 PM

I just saw that they tweeted a new article about advertising in transport and how effective it is, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073, it would be amazing to see Tachain achieving this in the future.
Thanks for the sharing. As pet their article they will start to ads in taxi and passenger will get rewards by just watching adds. This is really incredible.

It is a good chance to earn some tokens just for the sake of watching some advertisements, I can't wait for the release
Very interesting project. Earning while watching is pretty cool. Advertisements are sometimes destruction this time its a source of rewards and very nice to experience the earning while watching idea. Good and generous rewards awaits to those who have patience in watching vedios specialy advertisements.
Such earnings perfectly will be suitable for people who have nothing to be engaged or if they for any reason aren't employed. And such activity will be able closer to acquaint these people with cryptocurrencies.
Well this a perfect jobs for moms and youngsters that is at home all the time. They have a lot of time to engage in watching advertisements and earning at the same time. Also effective and helpful to our disabled friends they can work all they watching vedio and they will be paid.

I do not think that we earn so much so that we can live on it
It will be a small pocket money. The only thing that might provide for greater profit, would be an increase in the token price
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:03:41 PM

I expect this plan matchs a great profit!
Aesthetic design, unblemished project, very nice design.

Hopefully it will provide investors with a good return, but it all depends on how good a job the Tachain developers do on the app and how many users/drivers they can get signed up to the system.
Exactly, I am sure it will something different they are doing. It will be really exciting app. I hope they will start in my country also.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:26:21 PM

I might be agree but this kind of project is absolutely amazing after all. It's amazing because we can get paid for watching videos.

It is a very good project. It gives you double purpose, you can gain profit by watching the videos and  make you enjoyable. This will help a lot to people most especially needs income or profit. Hoping for the success of this project, I know they can do it.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:36:46 PM

I do not think that we earn so much so that we can live on it
It will be a small pocket money. The only thing that might provide for greater profit, would be an increase in the token price

Indeed it will be only a small amount of money, but up to now you get nothing for watching those ads, so everyone will profit from Tachain.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

How does a non blockchain passenger gets his ad watching reward from the tachain sustem? Seeing that the reward will be in tachain tokens.

The application will have smart rating system for taxi drivers and users. All the rating information and statistics will be stored in blockchain and will be available to everybody using the network.

So only registered end users will get rewarded for watching ads. Is there a verification system that verifies If a user watched the ads or not.

The application should be able to take record of this itself, I know the team will have some sort of algorithm in-stored for this.
Yeah i think the team has also thought something up for that it would be very bad if everyone would get the tokens for free even if they don't watch an ad.

Yeah, they will certainly fix such kind of problem because it will be pointless to share token to users who are not doing what is required

I saw one comment yesterday where someone mentioned that ads will be displayed at screen installed in taxis. So in such cases I can simply ignore screen and look outside.

If everyone thinks like that, then the project has no good future prospects. I would not like that as an investor.
But I am sure that we will be watching the advertisement on a smartphone. As I said, otherwise there would be problems with the registration

I understand your concern, but he/she also have valid point. Screen may not be good option, mobile app is very useful. Lot of things can be done to if ads displayed at mobile apps.

Yes Chan001, I just tried to point out the loophole if Tachain decided to use screen. It will not only cost more, but will also be less effective that mobile apps.

I don't understand, but i thought the original idea was to play ads on the taxi. Or was there any plan for Android app so users can watch ads?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:07:44 PM

End of the day it doesnt matter if its on a screen in a taxi or on a phone etc if you chose to physically look away there's nothing that can be done about that. This is the same with any other video ad that plays currently in anyone else's applications. Unless they have hardware with iris detection and the software uses this to make sure you remain looking at the screen of course lol

But for the fact that they streamline the adverts to what the customers need will make some sort of significance, lets say i'm a game love, the probability of me staring at the screen when the advert of a new game pops up is high, compared to someone who has nothing or dislike the game niche, so to me, it will make some sort of impact
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:48:00 PM

If everyone thinks like that, then the project has no good future prospects. I would not like that as an investor.
But I am sure that we will be watching the advertisement on a smartphone. As I said, otherwise there would be problems with the registration

I understand your concern, but he/she also have valid point. Screen may not be good option, mobile app is very useful. Lot of things can be done to if ads displayed at mobile apps.

Yes Chan001, I just tried to point out the loophole if Tachain decided to use screen. It will not only cost more, but will also be less effective that mobile apps.

I don't understand, but i thought the original idea was to play ads on the taxi. Or was there any plan for Android app so users can watch ads?

The main difference between mobile app and just adverts on the screen:
- if ads are displayed on the screen, you can just "simply ignore screen and look outside" or, likely, use your smartphone to read or watch something else;
- if it is displayed on your smartphone screen you have to wait until it ends to use your phone. Like we watch advertisements of some game inside another game to get some in-game points.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:19:34 PM

No one would have thought of unblocking the Ads service before now lol like no one expected to get paid by merely viewing advertisements, thanks to the blockchain today

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:56:12 PM

No one would have thought of unblocking the Ads service before now lol like no one expected to get paid by merely viewing advertisements, thanks to the blockchain today

i guess it will depend on the quality of the adverts that they are serving as well as the length and relevance to me.  For example im not going to watch a 5 minute long advert on hair straightners, but id watch a 5 minute advert on beer.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:59:19 PM

I normal watch ads at my spare time, I think it'll be a win win in my case looking forward to Tachain getting lunched.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:01:31 PM

Well, i think it is very unfair to give them token without doing anything for the betterment of the project. It would be great if they will get their token in accordance with the hardworks that they spent in making a project uplifted.

it would be better for those who have worked and helped make the project a success, they should be the ones who take precedence over the others.

Absolutely the user should be registered. Without registration how does the system know where to send the tokens too? There will be mechanisms in place to make sure the user has played the video all the way through.

Absolutely! Without registration how someone can earn the rewards. How system will know who watched the ads and where to send the token

There is definitely a need for users to feed their information into tachain database first before trying to earn from the system cause with the information tracking users activities will be difficult if not totally imposing.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:24:51 PM

Well, i think it is very unfair to give them token without doing anything for the betterment of the project. It would be great if they will get their token in accordance with the hardworks that they spent in making a project uplifted.

it would be better for those who have worked and helped make the project a success, they should be the ones who take precedence over the others.
I think in a situation like this, the passenger must have registered in order to watch ads. And moreover if he/she is not registered how do they get rewarded, they must first be verified.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:42:43 PM

I think in a situation like this, the passenger must have registered in order to watch ads. And moreover if he/she is not registered how do they get rewarded, they must first be verified.
Of course they should have a profile at Tachain's app i am sure there will be some kind of book in the taxi explaining the project and how it can benefit the passenger.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:01:54 PM

lol why would you do that anyway I believe regardless of whether you are watching it the taxi driver will be paid for showing the ads

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:03:13 PM

And I think that the purpose of such advertisements is precisely in a wide coverage, thereby implying the participation of any passenger and his viewing will be counted without registration.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:24:19 PM

Being registered is how you get rewards I mean that seems like common sense how would they get rewarded if they couldn’t receive the incentive because the ad can’t guess who the person watching the ad is lol
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:27:04 PM

lol why would you do that anyway I believe regardless of whether you are watching it the taxi driver will be paid for showing the ads

Pretty good idea, means that it doesn't take up people's phones, and they might subconsciously take on board some of the information playing.  As long as it isn't loud and obnoxious adverts i wouldn't have an issue with that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: