Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:28:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:47:27 PM

How does a non blockchain passenger gets his ad watching reward from the tachain sustem? Seeing that the reward will be in tachain tokens.

The application will have smart rating system for taxi drivers and users. All the rating information and statistics will be stored in blockchain and will be available to everybody using the network.

So only registered end users will get rewarded for watching ads. Is there a verification system that verifies If a user watched the ads or not.

The application should be able to take record of this itself, I know the team will have some sort of algorithm in-stored for this.
Yeah i think the team has also thought something up for that it would be very bad if everyone would get the tokens for free even if they don't watch an ad.

Yeah, they will certainly fix such kind of problem because it will be pointless to share token to users who are not doing what is required

I saw one comment yesterday where someone mentioned that ads will be displayed at screen installed in taxis. So in such cases I can simply ignore screen and look outside.
lol why would you do that anyway I believe regardless of whether you are watching it the taxi driver will be paid for showing the ads

Pretty good idea, means that it doesn't take up people's phones, and they might subconsciously take on board some of the information playing.  As long as it isn't loud and obnoxious adverts i wouldn't have an issue with that.

Maybe this project will provide good services to the community but i think they need more time to meet their goals since this project is very new to the human eyes. They should make some alternative ways to improve their credibility and be creative with their platform to gain more investors.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:39:05 PM

Hi dev,,
Is the crowdsale started ?
Then, How is the progress from the crwdsale ?
Where can i see the progress about funding activity from tachain ?

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:41:26 PM

I like this project mostly because it’s something much different than what I’ve seen attempted in the past mostly because it’s an actual well thought out plan with a real goal so many projects miss the fact they need a real problem to solve or improve
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:17:23 AM

I just saw that they tweeted a new article about advertising in transport and how effective it is, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073, it would be amazing to see Tachain achieving this in the future.
Thanks for the sharing. As pet their article they will start to ads in taxi and passenger will get rewards by just watching adds. This is really incredible.

It is a good chance to earn some tokens just for the sake of watching some advertisements, I can't wait for the release
Very interesting project. Earning while watching is pretty cool. Advertisements are sometimes destruction this time its a source of rewards and very nice to experience the earning while watching idea. Good and generous rewards awaits to those who have patience in watching vedios specialy advertisements.
Such earnings perfectly will be suitable for people who have nothing to be engaged or if they for any reason aren't employed. And such activity will be able closer to acquaint these people with cryptocurrencies.
Well this a perfect jobs for moms and youngsters that is at home all the time. They have a lot of time to engage in watching advertisements and earning at the same time. Also effective and helpful to our disabled friends they can work all they watching vedio and they will be paid.

I do not think that we earn so much so that we can live on it
It will be a small pocket money. The only thing that might provide for greater profit, would be an increase in the token price

Indeed it will be only a small amount of money, but up to now you get nothing for watching those ads, so everyone will profit from Tachain.

No its not going to replace your job put it that way. But less say you don't drive and you pay out for taxis all the time, this could now be compensated with your tokens you earn.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:48:07 AM

I expect this plan matchs a great profit!
Aesthetic design, unblemished project, very nice design.

Hopefully it will provide investors with a good return, but it all depends on how good a job the Tachain developers do on the app and how many users/drivers they can get signed up to the system.
Exactly, I am sure it will something different they are doing. It will be really exciting app. I hope they will start in my country also.
Indeed. But, I think they would be completing their mission first on their country before expanding their company into foreigner.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:59:21 AM

It seems I have found an amazing project with such a useful idea and tips to the entertainment and transportation will be made easier than ever.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:39:35 AM

Hopefully it will provide investors with a good return, but it all depends on how good a job the Tachain developers do on the app and how many users/drivers they can get signed up to the system.
Exactly, I am sure it will something different they are doing. It will be really exciting app. I hope they will start in my country also.
They most likely have to expand their company in the local first rather than opening a new branch in a country.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:54:20 AM

How does a non blockchain passenger gets his ad watching reward from the tachain sustem? Seeing that the reward will be in tachain tokens.

The application will have smart rating system for taxi drivers and users. All the rating information and statistics will be stored in blockchain and will be available to everybody using the network.

So only registered end users will get rewarded for watching ads. Is there a verification system that verifies If a user watched the ads or not.

Technically that should not be a problem it is quite easy based on my understanding. I think the trickiest part is getting the users' attention for the longest possible span.
Getting the users attention is the hard way. You should plan and prepare the tricky words that can interest them and also you must find a suitable title.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:25:37 AM

I just saw that they tweeted a new article about advertising in transport and how effective it is, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073, it would be amazing to see Tachain achieving this in the future.
Thanks for the sharing. As pet their article they will start to ads in taxi and passenger will get rewards by just watching adds. This is really incredible.

It is a good chance to earn some tokens just for the sake of watching some advertisements, I can't wait for the release
Very interesting project. Earning while watching is pretty cool. Advertisements are sometimes destruction this time its a source of rewards and very nice to experience the earning while watching idea. Good and generous rewards awaits to those who have patience in watching vedios specialy advertisements.

No one would have thought of unblocking the Ads service before now lol like no one expected to get paid by merely viewing advertisements, thanks to the blockchain today

i guess it will depend on the quality of the adverts that they are serving as well as the length and relevance to me.  For example im not going to watch a 5 minute long advert on hair straightners, but id watch a 5 minute advert on beer.

Yeah.. You are right i will be ready to even watch a 10 minute ad for anything relating to soccer and technology than watch 3 min ad about a makeup, guess it's because of our personality but there are others that will watch anything as long as they are being paid.
baureksa

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:57:48 AM

Technically that should not be a problem it is quite easy based on my understanding. I think the trickiest part is getting the users' attention for the longest possible span.
Getting the users attention is the hard way. You should plan and prepare the tricky words that can interest them and also you must find a suitable title.

Arranging a word that attracts attention will certainly get a good response, difficulty in taking one's attention is indeed a challenge and this will certainly test the team's creative ideas in the delivery in order to be a user attraction.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:29:09 AM

No one would have thought of unblocking the Ads service before now lol like no one expected to get paid by merely viewing advertisements, thanks to the blockchain today

i guess it will depend on the quality of the adverts that they are serving as well as the length and relevance to me.  For example im not going to watch a 5 minute long advert on hair straightners, but id watch a 5 minute advert on beer.

This was what i stated earlier, i don't expect them to give a gamer a hair advert when obviously they've gotten the details of individuals with the sole aim of knowing which advert they will channel to him/her, to me it won't yield the needed result if they don't get the details of the user before issuing adverts to the user but once that has be done, i don't think the issue of who's watch and who's not will arise
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:56:34 AM

I like this project mostly because it’s something much different than what I’ve seen attempted in the past mostly because it’s an actual well thought out plan with a real goal so many projects miss the fact they need a real problem to solve or improve

yeah, some projects are existing simply because the founder thinks he should create something not solve a problem. but this is really solving a real business problem

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:37:09 AM

The application should be able to take record of this itself, I know the team will have some sort of algorithm in-stored for this.
Yeah i think the team has also thought something up for that it would be very bad if everyone would get the tokens for free even if they don't watch an ad.

Yeah, they will certainly fix such kind of problem because it will be pointless to share token to users who are not doing what is required

I saw one comment yesterday where someone mentioned that ads will be displayed at screen installed in taxis. So in such cases I can simply ignore screen and look outside.
lol why would you do that anyway I believe regardless of whether you are watching it the taxi driver will be paid for showing the ads

That's a possibility, a really possible outcome but then it depends on the quality of the ads. There are actually some captivating ads that you would love to watch over and over again.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:12:51 AM

Being registered is how you get rewards I mean that seems like common sense how would they get rewarded if they couldn’t receive the incentive because the ad can’t guess who the person watching the ad is lol
That's good question. I guess they will track something like any specific registration ID or any addresses or anything like that.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:51:14 AM

Being registered is how you get rewards I mean that seems like common sense how would they get rewarded if they couldn’t receive the incentive because the ad can’t guess who the person watching the ad is lol
May be they will make some online accounts for this? Because before somedays back I did some bounties and that time also filled some online forms like this. After ends of bounty I got that tokens credited directly in my account.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:22:04 AM

That's good question. I guess they will track something like any specific registration ID or any addresses or anything like that.

Yeah I'm sure they will be a unique id corresponding to the device/account logged in. Somehow they will have a solution for this, I'm sure.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:44:48 AM

They most likely have to expand their company in the local first rather than opening a new branch in a country.

Yup much more likely to expand locally and grow their market their first. No doubt it has potential to go abroad but cant see that for a while
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:58:08 AM

I guess that depends on the ads, it wouldn't be that hard as the only things you could do in the taxi are looking at the screen where the ads show and learn something new or just look out the window.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:19:26 AM

I guess that depends on the ads, it wouldn't be that hard as the only things you could do in the taxi are looking at the screen where the ads show and learn something new or just look out the window.

Why are there only two things you can do in taxi? I usually stare at my smartphone screen reading a book, Telegram feed, or watching movies.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:35:52 AM

Why are there only two things you can do in taxi? I usually stare at my smartphone screen reading a book, Telegram feed, or watching movies.

It depends on the ads. The trend is personalized advertising and if Tachain will show only ads that fulfil my needs, I will watch them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: