Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:56:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:35:29 AM

I just saw that they tweeted a new article about advertising in transport and how effective it is, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073, it would be amazing to see Tachain achieving this in the future.
Thanks for the sharing. As pet their article they will start to ads in taxi and passenger will get rewards by just watching adds. This is really incredible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:19:45 AM

How does a non blockchain passenger gets his ad watching reward from the tachain sustem? Seeing that the reward will be in tachain tokens.

This is a good question, mate. I think Tachain is interested in making this system as much easy for end user as it's possible. Maybe user will just need to register an account on some website where all his rewards will be displayed with the possibility to automatically convert crypto funds into fiat.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:43:59 AM

I just saw that they tweeted a new article about advertising in transport and how effective it is, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073, it would be amazing to see Tachain achieving this in the future.
Thanks for the sharing. As pet their article they will start to ads in taxi and passenger will get rewards by just watching adds. This is really incredible.

It is a good chance to earn some tokens just for the sake of watching some advertisements, I can't wait for the release
tachain

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:44:18 AM

Thank You
tachain

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:53:34 AM

How does a non blockchain passenger gets his ad watching reward from the tachain sustem? Seeing that the reward will be in tachain tokens.

The application will have smart rating system for taxi drivers and users. All the rating information and statistics will be stored in blockchain and will be available to everybody using the network.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:11:25 AM

What about the other plans? Advertising in a taxi is ok, but what about longer trips by train or plane? Since you have plenty of time to look at advertising and earning tokens

Yeah but that's getting a bit ridiculous I'm sure there are limits on the amount of adverts you can watch in one journey, otherwise people might try and cheat the Tachain token reward system.

you would have thought they would limit to say 5 ads per hour or something because if you had someone working for that transport company whats to say they couldn't spend all shift watching adverts earning tokens.

Ssshhh you'll give away my plans haha But no seriously I bet the team have thought of this and have a mechanism in place that only lets you watch x amount every x amount of time

Oh. Wow, how did you guys come across this thought. This never crossed my mind and i do hope they have a good plan to tackle the ad watching abuse.

Yeah that's probably because you use things as intended. There will always be a portion of users that look to abuse any offering to garner more rewards

unfortunately, we have to assume that there are always people who exploit a system. I can well imagine that many taxi drivers then have 5 smartphones on the passenger seat :-)

I believe some tools may be in place to regulate that aspect, possibly a form of identity or registration process that will effectively look into that but i do hope they will give more details on that aspect because some individuals can be really mischievous, is always nice for security issues to be duly looked into before the roll out of the project, to create a healthy platform
There is a lot that seems to be not quite understood by the investors when it comes to the ins and outs of how the project will combat abuse but like I said before I’m sure that the team has accounted for it and will come out with more information once they’re ready

You're right, its a bit techie and i'm pretty sure they will not want to release the security intricacies due to the obvious reason of staying safe but a little glimpse of how they intend to do that will be very good for the community to assimilate and understand the project even better because the community is part of the mouth piece of any project
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:30:38 AM

Greetings, guys!
It seems of this idea will be better in the measurable future.

You might not be far from the fact though. But really only time can tell but I will say you DYOR and make your investment decision.

Do your own research can never be said enough I’ve had personal good calls and bad calls on project and I always tell my friends I might be right and we might profit big but no ones right 100% o always research and have your own feelings on proj cts

Yea. It's best you give a disclaimer to what ever you tell them cause people tend to act funny and very emotional when they lose money. There is no telling what they might start thinking.
tachain

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:37:02 AM

Will this third item related to token exchange be exchanged only in exchange, or can the token be used in virtual stores?

Exchange of TCHN tokens will be available for all the users of Tachain ecosystem on our own TMARQ or on external exchanges.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:40:38 AM

What about the other plans? Advertising in a taxi is ok, but what about longer trips by train or plane? Since you have plenty of time to look at advertising and earning tokens

Yeah but that's getting a bit ridiculous I'm sure there are limits on the amount of adverts you can watch in one journey, otherwise people might try and cheat the Tachain token reward system.

you would have thought they would limit to say 5 ads per hour or something because if you had someone working for that transport company whats to say they couldn't spend all shift watching adverts earning tokens.

Ssshhh you'll give away my plans haha But no seriously I bet the team have thought of this and have a mechanism in place that only lets you watch x amount every x amount of time

Oh. Wow, how did you guys come across this thought. This never crossed my mind and i do hope they have a good plan to tackle the ad watching abuse.
Having a limit to how many ads you can watch a day will be a good idea. so that watching of ads wouldn’t be abused but I’m sure the team have already looked into it.

People love to concentrate on what gives them money no mata what the activity is. Trust me, if its just watching of ads that will give them the earnings, believe you mean they will do it to the core daily thus a limit is needed.

Not gonna lie i used to play some mobile games that would give you in game currency for watching some adverts daily, used to get the maximum amount daily while watching TV and just silenced my phone playing the videos haha

aaaah, i remember times when i also played mobile games and i "viewed" advertising for ingame tokens
Mostly the phone was then on the couch and I got myself some chips or beer :-)
but when i drive taxi, then i maybe will watch the ads

lol faulerwilli, the advertising in a taxi or airplane is different from the ads on the mobile. You can lay your mobile aside, but not the screens in a taxi.

We had the topic before. I was told that we will see the advertising on our own smartphone, as a screen in the taxis would be too expensive
And I appreciate that the app is designed for just these cases
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:00:11 PM

Greetings, guys!

You might not be far from the fact though. But really only time can tell but I will say you DYOR and make your investment decision.

Do your own research can never be said enough I’ve had personal good calls and bad calls on project and I always tell my friends I might be right and we might profit big but no ones right 100% o always research and have your own feelings on proj cts

Yea. It's best you give a disclaimer to what ever you tell them cause people tend to act funny and very emotional when they lose money. There is no telling what they might start thinking.
I usually also look up reviews about the project, if i see that experts are really liking this project it can give me a boost to invest in it as i do not have that much experience.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:29:44 PM

Greetings, guys!

I usually also look up reviews about the project, if i see that experts are really liking this project it can give me a boost to invest in it as i do not have that much experience.

Yes, we should not invest based on others recommendations, we should do our own research. Check project plan/roadmap, concept is unique or not, team experience, and lot many things.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:34:37 PM

The application will have smart rating system for taxi drivers and users. All the rating information and statistics will be stored in blockchain and will be available to everybody using the network.

So will every user have to register in some system to have the possibility to see all his rewards and to withdraw them? Will he have to use crypto exchanges for this?
tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

So will every user have to register in some system to have the possibility to see all his rewards and to withdraw them? Will he have to use crypto exchanges for this?

Yes i believe you would set up an account which is unique to the end user which then allows them to view ads and then pay/transfer and view balances.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:42:57 PM

Yes i believe you would set up an account which is unique to the end user which then allows them to view ads and then pay/transfer and view balances.

It's a cool idea and like someone mentioned earlier Tachain have really thought of everything when it comes to maximizing advertisement opportunity.

ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:54:50 PM

Having a limit to how many ads you can watch a day will be a good idea. so that watching of ads wouldn’t be abused but I’m sure the team have already looked into it.

People love to concentrate on what gives them money no mata what the activity is. Trust me, if its just watching of ads that will give them the earnings, believe you mean they will do it to the core daily thus a limit is needed.

Not gonna lie i used to play some mobile games that would give you in game currency for watching some adverts daily, used to get the maximum amount daily while watching TV and just silenced my phone playing the videos haha

aaaah, i remember times when i also played mobile games and i "viewed" advertising for ingame tokens

lol faulerwilli, the advertising in a taxi or airplane is different from the ads on the mobile. You can lay your mobile aside, but not the screens in a taxi.

Lot of confusion over these ads playing. How and where they are going play these ads, in taxi screen or at users mobile?
I am also confused. But somewhere in article I saw that they are playing ads in taxi on screen not in mobile.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:03:41 PM

Lot of confusion over these ads playing. How and where they are going play these ads, in taxi screen or at users mobile?
I am also confused. But somewhere in article I saw that they are playing ads in taxi on screen not in mobile.

Where it's mentioned? Do you have the link to that article? If yes, then please share the link here. I think most of us here looking for this answer.
tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:16:28 PM

Where it's mentioned? Do you have the link to that article? If yes, then please share the link here. I think most of us here looking for this answer.

I don't remember seeing anything specific when looking trough all the articles

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:17:51 PM

Exactly not mentioned about device to use for play ads. But I guess he is talking about this below link. Posted by someone in same page before sometime.

https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

Seems like setting up an account to allow us to view ads doesn't take many attempts and you can easily view ads and got paid after it.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:56:38 PM

Tachain is a project that can be applied in the real world. Viewers advertise on means of transport. Advertisers will pay users for the TCHN token to view the ad. Thus, the project will have links with transportation companies. I think it would be great if the project offers incentives for potential customers and the company uses more advertising?

I think they will use more advertising when public sale starts. Until closed sale finishes it really does not need givings such incentives to the customers from outside.
More advertising means more activities to interact with the newcomers of Tachain especially this forum. This forum has a lot of better audiences.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: