Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:16:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:46:48 AM

So will KYC only be for those who contribute above 100 ETH or in the future all should perform this verification of the data? If you use the ad platform, will you be charged per click or a flat rate?
Yes, indeed. Those participants who have invested below 100 ETH was not asked about KYC even if you do invest 99,99999 ETH.

I was not expecting that lol. I am expecting this to attract many investors. KYC has always been a bump in many investments. Now wouldn't this create issues?

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:56:12 AM

So will KYC only be for those who contribute above 100 ETH or in the future all should perform this verification of the data? If you use the ad platform, will you be charged per click or a flat rate?
Yes, indeed. Those participants who have invested below 100 ETH was not asked about KYC even if you do invest 99,99999 ETH.

I was not expecting that lol. I am expecting this to attract many investors. KYC has always been a bump in many investments. Now wouldn't this create issues?

KYC requirement have delayed the ICO process and many investors might not want to go through this KYC process. Keeping KYC requirement for 100+ ETH is good decision I think.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:13:54 AM

Hi, fellows.
I've checked all the points of your plan and all is actually very useful!
Well, yes. They are actually awesome with their kind of plan and this project have so many opportunities to achieve their success.
Th project is very interesting and with the help of its team members and developers this project will continue to grow up and strive hard to reach their project goals and objectives. The plan is nice but developers can do some additional features of details to make the project more innovative and exciting in the eyes og supporters and investors.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:07:39 AM

How does a non blockchain passenger gets his ad watching reward from the tachain sustem? Seeing that the reward will be in tachain tokens.

The application will have smart rating system for taxi drivers and users. All the rating information and statistics will be stored in blockchain and will be available to everybody using the network.

So only registered end users will get rewarded for watching ads. Is there a verification system that verifies If a user watched the ads or not.

Technically that should not be a problem it is quite easy based on my understanding. I think the trickiest part is getting the users' attention for the longest possible span.
Getting the users attention is the hard way. You should plan and prepare the tricky words that can interest them and also you must find a suitable title.

I don't think so that it is hard to get the attention of people as long the foundation is good,  the project is good or usable. Many will get attracted in it. That is why it is very important that the team to continue think for more updates and strategy to make it more attractive and usable such as advertisement, promos, sale and giving reward.

To catch the attention of the people is very useful because it will depends on the set platform that the people will give it to the investors. The investors are very knowledgeable of the project.

well a project might be very good but if a lot of people don't know about it then i don't think it will really go a long way because its people that help propagate the information of a project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:12:29 AM

I just saw that they tweeted a new article about advertising in transport and how effective it is, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073, it would be amazing to see Tachain achieving this in the future.
Thanks for the sharing. As pet their article they will start to ads in taxi and passenger will get rewards by just watching adds. This is really incredible.

It is a good chance to earn some tokens just for the sake of watching some advertisements, I can't wait for the release
Very interesting project. Earning while watching is pretty cool. Advertisements are sometimes destruction this time its a source of rewards and very nice to experience the earning while watching idea. Good and generous rewards awaits to those who have patience in watching vedios specialy advertisements.

No one would have thought of unblocking the Ads service before now lol like no one expected to get paid by merely viewing advertisements, thanks to the blockchain today

i guess it will depend on the quality of the adverts that they are serving as well as the length and relevance to me.  For example im not going to watch a 5 minute long advert on hair straightners, but id watch a 5 minute advert on beer.

Grin Grin Neither will i.... Is Tachain going to allow users to choose the kind of ads to wish to view? I know it will be asking too much but i think if this is implemented is going to be a very attractive side to the project already

Yeah..  The ads you are going to watch should be your choice and not the choice of the system. If you wish to watch ads or not should be your business.

That solves a whole lot and I think by this investors confidence will heighten a whole lot... Token sales for this project should go smoothly I suppose even with the turbulence we are witnessing currently in the market

Yea, that's really what the whole project is all about, if not, then the concept will be a lackey one but its the opposite thing which makes it a good one and will generate the needed result as oppose to when the project does not have any target inline, so lets just hope for the best and see where the project leads and it will be nice to see them hit their mark
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:33:45 AM

How does a non blockchain passenger gets his ad watching reward from the tachain sustem? Seeing that the reward will be in tachain tokens.

The application will have smart rating system for taxi drivers and users. All the rating information and statistics will be stored in blockchain and will be available to everybody using the network.

So only registered end users will get rewarded for watching ads. Is there a verification system that verifies If a user watched the ads or not.

Technically that should not be a problem it is quite easy based on my understanding. I think the trickiest part is getting the users' attention for the longest possible span.
Getting the users attention is the hard way. You should plan and prepare the tricky words that can interest them and also you must find a suitable title.

I don't think so that it is hard to get the attention of people as long the foundation is good,  the project is good or usable. Many will get attracted in it. That is why it is very important that the team to continue think for more updates and strategy to make it more attractive and usable such as advertisement, promos, sale and giving reward.

To catch the attention of the people is very useful because it will depends on the set platform that the people will give it to the investors. The investors are very knowledgeable of the project.
Yes, the attentions and the sympathy of the supporters and investors is very important to have because with their interest and investments to the project will bring the project to the top and eventually this will be a reasons to make this project a success soon.
Hennesyjack21

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:35:13 AM

Dear community! The  bounty sphere increase all the time with the of projects that have not fulfilled their payment promises!
This campaign, including!
Bittrade Group long time have been working in such ways -  trading, bounty, ico and we are going to offer you to receive compensation in our tokens by filling uncomplicated conditions.
Our team appreciates the time you spent on the work done and is ready to help you.
Together - we are stong!
Detailed information and conditions on the links below.
https://eng.bittradegroup.com/compensation-fund/

Увaжaeмoe cooбщecтвo! Cфepa бayнти кишит   пpoeктaми, кoтopыe нe выпoлнили  oбязaтeльcтвa пo выплaтaм! Этa кaмпaния, в тoм чиcлe!
Bittrade Group  дaвнo paбoтaeт в нaпpaвлeнияx тpeйдингa, бayнти, ico и  пpeдлaгaeт пoлyчить кoмпeнcaцию в нaшиx тoкeнax выпoлнив нecлoжныe ycлoвия. Haшa кoмaндa  цeнит вpeмя, кoтopoe былo пoтpaчeнo нa пpoдeлaннyю paбoтy и гoтoвы пoмoчь.
Bмecтe мы cилa ! Дeтaльнaя инфopмaция и ycлoвия пo ccылки нижe.
https://bittradegroup.com/compensation_fund/
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:39:23 AM

Dear community! The  bounty sphere increase all the time with the of projects that have not fulfilled their payment promises!
This campaign, including!
Bittrade Group long time have been working in such ways -  trading, bounty, ico and we are going to offer you to receive compensation in our tokens by filling uncomplicated conditions.
Our team appreciates the time you spent on the work done and is ready to help you.
Together - we are stong!
Detailed information and conditions on the links below.
https://eng.bittradegroup.com/compensation-fund/

Увaжaeмoe cooбщecтвo! Cфepa бayнти кишит   пpoeктaми, кoтopыe нe выпoлнили  oбязaтeльcтвa пo выплaтaм! Этa кaмпaния, в тoм чиcлe!
Bittrade Group  дaвнo paбoтaeт в нaпpaвлeнияx тpeйдингa, бayнти, ico и  пpeдлaгaeт пoлyчить кoмпeнcaцию в нaшиx тoкeнax выпoлнив нecлoжныe ycлoвия. Haшa кoмaндa  цeнит вpeмя, кoтopoe былo пoтpaчeнo нa пpoдeлaннyю paбoтy и гoтoвы пoмoчь.
Bмecтe мы cилa ! Дeтaльнaя инфopмaция и ycлoвия пo ccылки нижe.
https://bittradegroup.com/compensation_fund/
I hope the Tachain team project can see this comment and you will be impressed on their invitation to be their partner.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:43:54 AM

Did I miss an Airdrop or a new Bounty campaign? There are so many new members in this thread who do not give the impression of their postings as if they know what Tachain is all about
lol, everyone wants to make sense of the project I believe the newcomers will also want to get more token so that means more engagement

Maybe this is airdrop participants. I hope the newcomers at least read the basic info about Tachain and gather their own opinion on its ideas.

Lol new people is good not sure of the reason it could also be because they got an article or got mentioned in a persons blog and stuff like that is a possibility who knows
They likely just wanted to be a part of the community in Tachain project, but who knows? They are the biggest effort to the project.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:53:40 AM

This is another great relief for all small investors especially for people like me. If I am investing 1 ETH, it would be more time consuming to go through all this KYC verification. Thanks to the team for such exemption.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:20:55 AM

This is another great relief for all small investors especially for people like me. If I am investing 1 ETH, it would be more time consuming to go through all this KYC verification. Thanks to the team for such exemption.

Thank god for that, I hate submitting KYC to random companies. I feel like 100 ETH should be the KYC threshold for all ICO token sales. I understand why it's done but if we are dealing with an investment below a certain amount it shouldn't be implemented.

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:40:10 AM

Thank god for that, I hate submitting KYC to random companies. I feel like 100 ETH should be the KYC threshold for all ICO token sales. I understand why it's done but if we are dealing with an investment below a certain amount it shouldn't be implemented.

KYC in my opinion should only be for those that are investing huge sums. It's such a pain to do and more worryingly, I hate giving my details away to random companies, luckily all of those I have done have been legit but there's always that possibility one will not be.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:56:03 AM

KYC in my opinion should only be for those that are investing huge sums. It's such a pain to do and more worryingly, I hate giving my details away to random companies, luckily all of those I have done have been legit but there's always that possibility one will not be.

This is crypto world. Still not regulated. Till then one need to be careful about choosing the project especially with regards to KYC verifications.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:57:30 AM

I am glad we don't have to do KYC if you invest less then 100 eth, A lot of investors would consider not to invest in a project if everyone has to do KYC.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:42:38 PM

Looking forward to the ICO finishing in Q4 2018 and the iOS/Android app deployment beginning in Q4 this year as well! See their up to date Roadmap here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1020238349200764928

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 01:16:41 PM

I am glad we don't have to do KYC if you invest less then 100 eth, A lot of investors would consider not to invest in a project if everyone has to do KYC.

Lol... I don't understand why they need kyc for investors that invested above 100eth but not for those below 100eth. 100eth is a high amount also.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:43:59 PM

There is a positive and negative effect having KYC, but for me the important thing to have is safety of the investment. If that will be good for the project then go. But the team will do the last say, hope that the team will think more idea that is good and convenient to both parties.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

Looking forward to the ICO finishing in Q4 2018 and the iOS/Android app deployment beginning in Q4 this year as well! See their up to date Roadmap here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1020238349200764928

Oh, at first I thought they update it. Compared to the roadmap in the whitepaper - no, all events at the same time. So this tweet is just to remind people about roadmap.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:41:08 PM

There is a positive and negative effect having KYC, but for me the important thing to have is safety of the investment. If that will be good for the project then go. But the team will do the last say, hope that the team will think more idea that is good and convenient to both parties.

I don't like most of the KYC procedures, but I understand that it is necessary for the projects, especially when you are in the financial business like LendsBay.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:49:19 PM

I just saw that they tweeted a new article about advertising in transport and how effective it is, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073, it would be amazing to see Tachain achieving this in the future.
Thanks for the sharing. As pet their article they will start to ads in taxi and passenger will get rewards by just watching adds. This is really incredible.

It is a good chance to earn some tokens just for the sake of watching some advertisements, I can't wait for the release
Very interesting project. Earning while watching is pretty cool. Advertisements are sometimes destruction this time its a source of rewards and very nice to experience the earning while watching idea. Good and generous rewards awaits to those who have patience in watching vedios specialy advertisements.

No one would have thought of unblocking the Ads service before now lol like no one expected to get paid by merely viewing advertisements, thanks to the blockchain today

i guess it will depend on the quality of the adverts that they are serving as well as the length and relevance to me.  For example im not going to watch a 5 minute long advert on hair straightners, but id watch a 5 minute advert on beer.

Grin Grin Neither will i.... Is Tachain going to allow users to choose the kind of ads to wish to view? I know it will be asking too much but i think if this is implemented is going to be a very attractive side to the project already

Yeah..  The ads you are going to watch should be your choice and not the choice of the system. If you wish to watch ads or not should be your business.

That solves a whole lot and I think by this investors confidence will heighten a whole lot... Token sales for this project should go smoothly I suppose even with the turbulence we are witnessing currently in the market

Wondering how far they will reach the milestones here. This is pretty interesting platform. I hope what you earn is not that cheap as compared to what the advertisers paying to the system. Time is really changing. Whatever we do in the internet right now, should be earning something.  Wink

I totally agree with what you've pointed out especially the part that deals with accountability of project owners... How they intend bringing in fair play into the platform so as participants are confident they are getting the right payment and are not shortchanged... I really think this should be considered

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: