Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:52:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
cryptoroland

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:57:02 PM

Looking forward to the ICO finishing in Q4 2018 and the iOS/Android app deployment beginning in Q4 this year as well! See their up to date Roadmap here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1020238349200764928

The ICO lasts until Q4? that is still a long time. But actually the time is well chosen. we all assume that the bulls will come back in the autumn. and in a bull market it is easier for the ICOs
Everyone thought that bulls would return in the spring, but they did not return)) Cryptocurrency is very unpredictable. Perhaps in the autumn the bears will be even stronger than now. Undecided

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:58:04 PM

Did I miss an Airdrop or a new Bounty campaign? There are so many new members in this thread who do not give the impression of their postings as if they know what Tachain is all about
lol, everyone wants to make sense of the project I believe the newcomers will also want to get more token so that means more engagement

Maybe this is airdrop participants. I hope the newcomers at least read the basic info about Tachain and gather their own opinion on its ideas.

Lol new people is good not sure of the reason it could also be because they got an article or got mentioned in a persons blog and stuff like that is a possibility who knows

I guess the whole airdrop campaigns thing has made it possible for the project name and concepts to go viral, attracting more users
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:13:48 PM

So will KYC only be for those who contribute above 100 ETH or in the future all should perform this verification of the data? If you use the ad platform, will you be charged per click or a flat rate?
Yes, indeed. Those participants who have invested below 100 ETH was not asked about KYC even if you do invest 99,99999 ETH.

This is another great relief for all small investors especially for people like me. If I am investing 1 ETH, it would be more time consuming to go through all this KYC verification. Thanks to the team for such exemption.

Thank god for that, I hate submitting KYC to random companies. I feel like 100 ETH should be the KYC threshold for all ICO token sales. I understand why it's done but if we are dealing with an investment below a certain amount it shouldn't be implemented.

KYC in my opinion should only be for those that are investing huge sums. It's such a pain to do and more worryingly, I hate giving my details away to random companies, luckily all of those I have done have been legit but there's always that possibility one will not be.

This is crypto world. Still not regulated. Till then one need to be careful about choosing the project especially with regards to KYC verifications.
I want to add that the decision on investing in a particular project should not be taken in a hurry. For at least a week, you need to actively study information about the project and only then act.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:09:57 PM

So will KYC only be for those who contribute above 100 ETH or in the future all should perform this verification of the data? If you use the ad platform, will you be charged per click or a flat rate?
Yes, indeed. Those participants who have invested below 100 ETH was not asked about KYC even if you do invest 99,99999 ETH.

This is another great relief for all small investors especially for people like me. If I am investing 1 ETH, it would be more time consuming to go through all this KYC verification. Thanks to the team for such exemption.

Thank god for that, I hate submitting KYC to random companies. I feel like 100 ETH should be the KYC threshold for all ICO token sales. I understand why it's done but if we are dealing with an investment below a certain amount it shouldn't be implemented.

KYC in my opinion should only be for those that are investing huge sums. It's such a pain to do and more worryingly, I hate giving my details away to random companies, luckily all of those I have done have been legit but there's always that possibility one will not be.

This is crypto world. Still not regulated. Till then one need to be careful about choosing the project especially with regards to KYC verifications.
I want to add that the decision on investing in a particular project should not be taken in a hurry. For at least a week, you need to actively study information about the project and only then act.

You are right, It can be done in less but a week should be taken out to do thorough research on any project before investing, everything from the team to the implementation should be well vetted.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:10:08 PM

yeah, i am very happy as well at least i can comfortably invest my small amount without carrying out the same level of verification that someone who is investing much.

A Lot of people are not comfortable with kyc this days the fear is that some unknown international illegal agencies maybe using their details for some illegal activities, how this fear can be handled should be considered by any project team trying implement kyc process

Your right bud, even me im not comfortable of sharing our personal identity since we dont know if they are going use it in a good purposes. There are many instances that some people are using false information about their identity to make unlawful acts and this should be prohibited.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:20:45 AM

yeah, i am very happy as well at least i can comfortably invest my small amount without carrying out the same level of verification that someone who is investing much.

A Lot of people are not comfortable with kyc this days the fear is that some unknown international illegal agencies maybe using their details for some illegal activities, how this fear can be handled should be considered by any project team trying implement kyc process

Your right bud, even me im not comfortable of sharing our personal identity since we dont know if they are going use it in a good purposes. There are many instances that some people are using false information about their identity to make unlawful acts and this should be prohibited.

It is going to be difficult prohibiting it.. Nowhere on the Internet feels safe anymore if big tech companies can share user data illegally with one another, who is now going to stop them?
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:37:40 AM

It is going to be difficult prohibiting it.. Nowhere on the Internet feels safe anymore if big tech companies can share user data illegally with one another, who is now going to stop them?

Without KYC crypto currencies will not be accepted by many countries. But possibility of personal data loss is also a also a problem. Crypto market is going through some uneasy phase.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:58:44 AM

Yea. That's the problem presently. I got to understand that kyc not is more or less a bad step to take cause some projects just use your data illegally.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:05:40 AM

Yeah I'm actually going to welcome some regulation, it would prevent so much fraud and scams from the offset. Perform KYC to the wring company and who knows where your details would end up

You're right, its funny when people fidget about regulations, it will will actually help create a healthy, vibrant and robust cryptocurrency environment, which will really attract a whole lot of investors into the industry and also give room for solid projects to come on board and deliver genuine projects that will impact lives and not unrealistic projects
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

Looking forward to the ICO finishing in Q4 2018 and the iOS/Android app deployment beginning in Q4 this year as well! See their up to date Roadmap here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1020238349200764928

The ICO lasts until Q4? that is still a long time. But actually the time is well chosen. we all assume that the bulls will come back in the autumn. and in a bull market it is easier for the ICOs

Yes I thought this was a long time when I first saw this, however it ensures that Tachain ICO raise the necessary funds to continue with their project and complete development.

vitruvio

Activity: 850
Merit: 331

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:30:07 AM

Everything that is connected with the world of entertainment is now popular. I think that if we make efforts and help the team, they will be able to implement the project.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:33:39 AM

lol I guess many would share the same opinion it is a huge relief not having to submit a KYC. One thing though is I am not sure how they will answer to the regulations and all but again I think they have thought it through.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:22:19 AM

Yes I thought this was a long time when I first saw this, however it ensures that Tachain ICO raise the necessary funds to continue with their project and complete development.

Exactly, I would rather have a project have a longer ICO time as long as they can hit the required minimum funds to allow the development they need within their roadmap
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:33:58 AM

You are right, It can be done in less but a week should be taken out to do thorough research on any project before investing, everything from the team to the implementation should be well vetted.
Actually the statement above is true. Investing is very risky. The investors need to clarify everything and study the whole project process and flow before investing. I am very favourable about the fact that think many times as much as you can before giving or doing a decisions.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:55:05 AM

I hope this project will be smash. Good project, irreproachable business, certain logo.
Well, they might be actually a great team for the project since they can reach soft cap and now they are wanting to reach hardcap.
tachain

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:56:03 AM

Everything that is connected with the world of entertainment is now popular. I think that if we make efforts and help the team, they will be able to implement the project.

Thank You
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:02:11 AM

Entertainment now is the best way to earn more since there are a lot of people that are currently on entertainment for their business.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:02:13 AM

Exactly, I would rather have a project have a longer ICO time as long as they can hit the required minimum funds to allow the development they need within their roadmap

Yes as long as they drive up enough interest to last the entirety of the sale. I think Tachain will do well. Hoepfully they will not need to extend their token sale but like we said I would prefer the team has the right level of funding to carry out development properly.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:05:40 AM

Yes as long as they drive up enough interest to last the entirety of the sale. I think Tachain will do well. Hoepfully they will not need to extend their token sale but like we said I would prefer the team has the right level of funding to carry out development properly.

It is long time ago that a project was sold out during the ICO. Most projects extend or move the ICO. Therefore a long ICO period is better. I suppose that the market grow and Tachain can reach their targets to continue the development.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:22:34 AM

Lol, and the people who are investing 100+ eth is not just one people. It's a investor company so that's why they asked KYc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: