Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:52:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

The end of the month is approaching. If I remember correctly, the app for iOS should be released soon. Has anyone already received information about this?

yeah. this was all over that the IOS app will be released by the end of july which is this month. i just hope we don't see them going back on their words and releasing it as planned.
Yes, as per their roadmap they should be release app in this month end for iOS. But I didn't see anything related information regarding this.
I think we will receive information soon about the IOS app it is not the end of the month yet there are still a couple of days left just have patience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:58:35 PM

The end of the month is approaching. If I remember correctly, the app for iOS should be released soon. Has anyone already received information about this?

Application already added on AppStore, now it's under review by Apple.

oh really? that's great! Then it will only be a few days before we can see the app. I'm really looking forward to it. I do not have an iPhone, but I'll borrow one from a friend to test the app :-)
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:37:32 PM

oh really? that's great! Then it will only be a few days before we can see the app. I'm really looking forward to it. I do not have an iPhone, but I'll borrow one from a friend to test the app :-)

AppStore always review applications for such a long time compared to Google Play. I hope we will see Tachain app very soon.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:40:34 PM

AppStore always review applications for such a long time compared to Google Play. I hope we will see Tachain app very soon.

Your not wrong Apple is insanely miticulous and it takes a good while to get approved regardless of the app type and I would imagine for a finance related app or blockchain it would be a very rigorous test as well to get approved
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

At this point, the developers just went to the meeting with the owners of Apple technology, but I have not heard any information about the release on Android, I think many will support me, since the owners of these devices also have a huge number, if not most.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:42:24 PM

That is great it means their is a new application which is very useful and many people are interested on it. It is one of a kind innovation business that the platform focuses on us and to the investors too.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:45:30 PM

At this point, the developers just went to the meeting with the owners of Apple technology, but I have not heard any information about the release on Android, I think many will support me, since the owners of these devices also have a huge number, if not most.

If that will happen for sure they willbopen a new one of innovative ideas that may apply into the real world  I guess this new idea will be productive soon because they have reached the highest percentage and it will happen again and again because Apple is very known all over the world.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:54:51 PM

Oh snap! Seriously? That's cool. Do you know when the planned release is for the iOS version of the app? Will have to download it on the mrs' phone
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:55:01 PM

Pati nice is a virtue especially in investing the markets such a seesaw because of all these newbies getting into trading because crypto makes it easy and everyone expects instant results for everything. Apple takes time, developing a platform takes time, profits take time... patience young padawans it will all come in due time
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:58:58 PM

Pati nice is a virtue especially in investing the markets such a seesaw because of all these newbies getting into trading because crypto makes it easy and everyone expects instant results for everything. Apple takes time, developing a platform takes time, profits take time... patience young padawans it will all come in due time

Well most youth these days wouldn't share same ideas as you, having said that I believe patience is key to success in life anything worth doing is worth doing well.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:59:25 PM

Did you guys know that Tachain has reached their hardcap in private sale? i just read an article from them saying they successfully closed the private sale.

Check the article out here: https://medium.com/@tachain/the-closed-round-is-over-we-have-reached-the-hardcap-951019a829de.

With this I can say that they have finally caught my interest for good and I will begin to pay more closer attention to this.. Congratulations to the team

Awesome. That's just the word for it. Hardcap reached. That's like a statement I haven't heard some projects say for a while now.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:16:11 AM

At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:23:51 AM

Yes, AppStore takes longer time. But I hope they don't take a month or two for Tachain app. Let's see when they launch android app as well
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:59:34 AM

Did you guys know that Tachain has reached their hardcap in private sale? i just read an article from them saying they successfully closed the private sale.

Check the article out here: https://medium.com/@tachain/the-closed-round-is-over-we-have-reached-the-hardcap-951019a829de.

With this I can say that they have finally caught my interest for good and I will begin to pay more closer attention to this.. Congratulations to the team

Awesome. That's just the word for it. Hardcap reached. That's like a statement I haven't heard some projects say for a while now.
Really amazing news that tachain reached hardcap in private sale. Generally lit of ICO's are reaching softcap easily but very rare ICO's reaching their hardcap.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 07:56:25 AM

oh..this is very nice..apple store is very strict, so i hope it gets accepted to the apple store and investors get to see a working product. although i won't be riding on this train but on the android train.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:07:51 AM

Well most youth these days wouldn't share same ideas as you, having said that I believe patience is key to success in life anything worth doing is worth doing well.

People expecting daily thousands of dollars profit which is not possible unless you are master of trading and ready to do multiple trade in a day and risk your wealth as well as health.

But if you want to earn by investing money then patience is the key.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:10:14 AM

yeah. this was all over that the IOS app will be released by the end of july which is this month. i just hope we don't see them going back on their words and releasing it as planned.

I don't think it's the end of the world if Tachain do not release the app before the end of this month. However you are right they should stick to their timeframes, but they haven't actually said anything about not releasing the app, it's still going ahead as described unless they say so.

I don't think there were exact dates mentioned but it would interesting to know what the next step would be given selling out in the private sale.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:31:35 AM

This is getting interesting and such news are what investors love to hear, good to see that things are happening even before the needed amount for the funding of the project has been gotten, gives the feeling that the team is really proactive and willing to make this happen, hope to see much more coming out pretty soon and with that, they are likely to hit the hardcap
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:31:58 AM

I don't think it's the end of the world if Tachain do not release the app before the end of this month. However you are right they should stick to their timeframes, but they haven't actually said anything about not releasing the app, it's still going ahead as described unless they say so.

I don't think there were exact dates mentioned but it would interesting to know what the next step would be given selling out in the private sale.

We have to remember that there is a third party in the chain here (Apple) Tachain may stick to their roadmap and have the completed APP, but Apple then need to approve it, and that can sometimes take months.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:54:24 AM

We have to remember that there is a third party in the chain here (Apple) Tachain may stick to their roadmap and have the completed APP, but Apple then need to approve it, and that can sometimes take months.

Exactly, Tachain team doing good job but third party dependency might delay the things. But Tachain team is proactive, see how early they added app to AppStore.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: