Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:20:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:49:41 PM

Yes, governments stepping in will make things safe and with safety comes assurance and with assurance comes productivity, so these things go hand in hand and help for the overall growth of the industry, the issue of scam projects will reduce, we've seen amazing projects spring out of the blockchain community but due to that fear of uncertainty, it gets buried
The fear of the cryptocurrency cannot be buried because they were not totally getable to bury them so I wish they could do such a great idea to have a good time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:56:13 PM

▲Thank you▲

How is Advertising Changing Today

Tachain

Broad Look on Advertising in Taxis

Our team, Tachain, has decided to try and marry together blockchains and advertising in taxis. This might seem like a very specific sub-niche to try and develop. Well, maybe it is. But we are convinced that we can use the benefits that blockchains bring to instigate a destructive wave across this market.

This is  a great thing for the people that wanted to support the project and moreover, they can bring so many things that we cannot expect.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 05:00:41 PM

At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.

great news, only a few days left. In which countries will we be able to use the app?
and it's great that we can pay for the cab ride with tokens later

That’s one thing I struggled to find, I have a feeling they are going to be testing it out it Manila in the Phillipines.

Did they mention anywhere how long they are going to test it in Manila and what results should be considered successful?

Initially it will start in Manila, not sure how long the pilot program will run for, but apparently they have already secured the services of 3000 taxis. That's a phenomenal amount and it's only the start!

Really? That's is fantastic news, im so impressed with Tachain! If it does well i expect it will roll out pretty quickly after the testing phase! (Did anyone else see the coinbase uber announcement as well? Seems like perfect time for tachain..)

3000 taxis already joined Tachain platform? That's really awesome news. So it's no more a concept but it's backed by actual business.

Jeez, where did you get this number from? I'll be impressed if there is already 300 taxis on board with the Tachain project

If you look at Tachain’s telegram channel, yesterday morning I asked Anna the community manager, where the company will be operating first and she confirmed Manila and she also stated that they have 3000 taxis signed up. I must admit it surprised me and I didn’t even realise there was so many taxis in The Phillipines let alone only Manila!

Ah awesome to hear. Thanks for the confirmation, that's a huge number of taxis from Manila, are all the ones signed up from there? i.e. They dont have some of the 3000 which is waiting for a launch elsewhere

I think the 3000 has already signed up they wouldn't announce this if they haven't signed up, they're onto a good start

Today is 1st Aug. And i guess taxi booking by using app is started. Is anyone has tried by using app? How's experience of that app?
Ohh, really?  I forgotten that. If someone is tried then I am also excited to see feedback from them.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:08:52 PM

is your tecnical transport system is effected like the other one if that so please check that because i have issue with that?

Which project are you referring to? Tachain isn't the only project to try and implement a transport ecosystem on the blockchain. What they will do differently is by using targeted advertising on taxi journeys to help subsidise the cost of travel and give some control back to the passenger.

See a full list of transport-related ICOs and blockchain projects here: https://www.trackico.io/1/?category=transport

Aha, so Tachain do have some competitors here. But now Tachain is ahead of those because taxi booking using Tachain app is starting from tomorrow

None of the projects that are coming up are not first of its kind. So there will be competitors always. So I am not surprised at all.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:12:56 PM

Yes, governments stepping in will make things safe and with safety comes assurance and with assurance comes productivity, so these things go hand in hand and help for the overall growth of the industry, the issue of scam projects will reduce, we've seen amazing projects spring out of the blockchain community but due to that fear of uncertainty, it gets buried
The fear of the cryptocurrency cannot be buried because they were not totally getable to bury them so I wish they could do such a great idea to have a good time.

The fear will not go at all until regulations come in place. Till then it will be a roller coaster ride for whole crypto market. TaChain like projects will shine if they stick to their roadmap without much deviations.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:24:38 PM

The fear will not go at all until regulations come in place. Till then it will be a roller coaster ride for whole crypto market. TaChain like projects will shine if they stick to their roadmap without much deviations.
Yeah at the moment they have made a lot of improvements and are following their roadmap correctly, you could say that the team knows what they are doing.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:46:59 PM

Any idea on when the regulations may come in?Huh Pretty interesting times ahead, and as you say once the regulations are in I expect there to be more investors on board with the market as there will be a bit more security behind.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:03:16 PM

Any idea on when the regulations may come in?Huh Pretty interesting times ahead, and as you say once the regulations are in I expect there to be more investors on board with the market as there will be a bit more security behind.

I am anxiously waiting to see how everything plays out. I would like if only some part of cryptocurrencies are regulated. A full regulation might not be a good idea for the market.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:17:37 PM

Exactly. I personally think Asia now is the place where blockchain industry is being developed the most rapidly and the main projects are right there.

They are definitely the market leaders in blockchain projects. The developments are really fast and in my opinion, one should watch the ICOs from China and Korea really well

No doubt that’s where a lot of the innovation and big breakthroughs seem to be coming out of mostly because the government’s as usual on the west continue to hesitate and fall behind while simultaneously stifiling their own developers

I do agree with you, they have massive support both from there governments and the community, they have been known to be innovative and they must have seen something good about the blockchain industry that's giving them the boost to embrace it, i wonder why other continents are not doing same, this is the next big technology and the Asians as usual are spearheading it

i believe the major reason why America and Europe are not embracing blockchain is that they are afraid of the change it is going to cause to their financial system, they are not ready to start depending on economic they have zero control over i hope they eventually understand that the benefit outweigh the sacrifice

I'd wholeheartedly agree with this. The governments and banks are petrified of blockchain, crypto and decentralised in general. They've controlled for so long and the fear of missing out for them is huge ... The governments will likely add regulations to crypto and ensure they get a share to the pie.

Yes, even my government started working on regulations of Cryptocurrencies rather than banning it completely. They will get tax money by regulating it.

Which country is that's exactly? I mean where are you from? The fact that some governments are in support of crypto is a good sign for blockchain's future
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:00:59 PM

is your tecnical transport system is effected like the other one if that so please check that because i have issue with that?

Which project are you referring to? Tachain isn't the only project to try and implement a transport ecosystem on the blockchain. What they will do differently is by using targeted advertising on taxi journeys to help subsidise the cost of travel and give some control back to the passenger.

See a full list of transport-related ICOs and blockchain projects here: https://www.trackico.io/1/?category=transport

Aha, so Tachain do have some competitors here. But now Tachain is ahead of those because taxi booking using Tachain app is starting from tomorrow
Really? it is a very good and a new thing for me since i got no update in the thread. I wish the tachain app can stay longer as possible.
If there is good demand for the project, then it will actively develop. And the demand is generated by the community, if there is active support, then the developers will have a positive attitude and we will receive updates.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:10:30 PM

I'm also anxiously waiting to get the answer to that but no one knows, people misinterpret the regulation thing like its a bad thing but actually, its the other way round, lets just wait and see where this takes us, the blockchain industry has been a very viable one and it has to keep going because we are yet to scratch the surface of the technology, projects like Tachain can benefit from such regulations 
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:15:33 PM

Really? it is a very good and a new thing for me since i got no update in the thread. I wish the tachain app can stay longer as possible.

I will use the opportunities offered by this project. this plan really is worth our attention and we need to use it most intensively.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:31:30 PM

Any updates on the project app on appstore? I think the last information I had was that they are awaiting approval. If I am not mistaken the app is meant for these days. Looking forwards to hear from the team on this. Also one other inquiry is the app restricted to country?

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:25:54 PM

If there is good demand for the project, then it will actively develop. And the demand is generated by the community, if there is active support, then the developers will have a positive attitude and we will receive updates.

Not just that the team will wait for the but also they are going to develop as well just to eran and canvass more investors and let the project grow by the developers idea. The Tachain app is really adorable and it is also in demand by its own category.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:30:21 PM

No idea at all, I am also waiting and maybe everyine is waiting dont be anxious in waiting because for sure their will be a a good result will come and the regulations will follow all along for the sake of improvement of the project and progress of it.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:10:24 PM

Really interested to see how the app launch goes. I'm not expecting it to be a massive launch with loads of users right from the get go, takes time for word to spread.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:16:38 PM

Not just that the team will wait for the but also they are going to develop as well just to eran and canvass more investors and let the project grow by the developers idea. The Tachain app is really adorable and it is also in demand by its own category.

Yes, they should have to acquire more investors to achieve their goals and objectives of this project. Making new innovation would somehow help them in the development of the platform. I just wanted to know if how firm they are with their platform knowing that they are far from the reality.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:18:59 PM

why is there no link to the app on the homepage? I thought the project started today? The MVP is indeed advertised, but it was probably still published nothing. I can not find anything in the Appstore. Does anyone have the app on his smartphone?
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:11:54 PM

None of the projects that are coming up are not first of its kind. So there will be competitors always. So I am not surprised at all.
Its very normal to have competitors and it also help the project team to aim for the  gold because they have something to think that they have always a opponent and they need to do better than others. It is more on motivation if the project has a competitor. Yes, competitors are always a competitors all they need to do take it a challenge to aim high in everything they do.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:15:49 PM

why is there no link to the app on the homepage? I thought the project started today? The MVP is indeed advertised, but it was probably still published nothing. I can not find anything in the Appstore. Does anyone have the app on his smartphone?

Good question but your more likely to get an up to date and more realistic answer if you check with the team on telegram it’s possible they overlooked a link or maybe it’s just not published to the market yet
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: