Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:00:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:16:42 PM

Your project Tachain was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Thanks for the update, it's good to see TaChain listed on another ico review, will take a look shortly and see what score it received

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:00:39 PM

At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.

great news, only a few days left. In which countries will we be able to use the app?
and it's great that we can pay for the cab ride with tokens later

That’s one thing I struggled to find, I have a feeling they are going to be testing it out it Manila in the Phillipines.

Did they mention anywhere how long they are going to test it in Manila and what results should be considered successful?

Initially it will start in Manila, not sure how long the pilot program will run for, but apparently they have already secured the services of 3000 taxis. That's a phenomenal amount and it's only the start!

Really? That's is fantastic news, im so impressed with Tachain! If it does well i expect it will roll out pretty quickly after the testing phase! (Did anyone else see the coinbase uber announcement as well? Seems like perfect time for tachain..)

Are you guys serious? Where you find this information? I have not checked their site in past few days so not sure if it's available their.

This is nice piece of information. Thanks for sharing it here. Its very nice to see some projects starts in Asia. Its not at all a bad choice.
I am also very pleased that Asia is gradually forming its platform in the field of crypto-currency and is beginning to try and start projects. Look at what will come of it, but the main thing is that it's begun.

To me asia is one of the biggest community for blockchain and cryptocurrency in whole. If your projects get accepted by the community you are surely going to be successful.

Count me on, Asia is the biggest community really because it has a lot of countries and many people are really involved and joined any activities or ICO of bitcoin because they have knew that their is money and they can earn in bitcoin.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
tannerchum

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:03:50 PM

At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.

great news, only a few days left. In which countries will we be able to use the app?

That’s one thing I struggled to find, I have a feeling they are going to be testing it out it Manila in the Phillipines.

Did they mention anywhere how long they are going to test it in Manila and what results should be considered successful?

Initially it will start in Manila, not sure how long the pilot program will run for, but apparently they have already secured the services of 3000 taxis. That's a phenomenal amount and it's only the start!

Really? That's is fantastic news, im so impressed with Tachain! If it does well i expect it will roll out pretty quickly after the testing phase! (Did anyone else see the coinbase uber announcement as well? Seems like perfect time for tachain..)

3000 taxis already joined Tachain platform? That's really awesome news. So it's no more a concept but it's backed by actual business.

I hadnt seen that they had 3000 on board but no point releasing an app that relies on this kind of thing otherwise. Good start for the team

I initially thought it's just kind of testnet. But now I come to know that from next month the actual/live testing of Tachain app, and overall platform will start.

This is really cool. Very good news. Thanks for sharing. But why the start place is Manila? This is the first time I am hearing some project starts at Manila.

If that is for real for sure many people will surelly joined because people in manila knows what is bitcoin all about and they have trusted bitcoin all along. That is a great planned if that will really happen in manila a new activity will open for everybody and that is great.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:34:32 PM

Are you guys serious? Where you find this information? I have not checked their site in past few days so not sure if it's available their.

This is nice piece of information. Thanks for sharing it here. Its very nice to see some projects starts in Asia. Its not at all a bad choice.
I am also very pleased that Asia is gradually forming its platform in the field of crypto-currency and is beginning to try and start projects. Look at what will come of it, but the main thing is that it's begun.

To me asia is one of the biggest community for blockchain and cryptocurrency in whole. If your projects get accepted by the community you are surely going to be successful.

Count me on, Asia is the biggest community really because it has a lot of countries and many people are really involved and joined any activities or ICO of bitcoin because they have knew that their is money and they can earn in bitcoin.

Exactly. I personally think Asia now is the place where blockchain industry is being developed the most rapidly and the main projects are right there.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 09:37:58 PM

Did anyone is observed about team members? With Tachain working very excellent and well experienced people. Check below link to know more about team members. https://tachain.io/#team

that's an indication that they are truly up to the task, they understand that to succeed you need every brain you can get i wish them the best

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:15:28 PM

Exactly. I personally think Asia now is the place where blockchain industry is being developed the most rapidly and the main projects are right there.

They are definitely the market leaders in blockchain projects. The developments are really fast and in my opinion, one should watch the ICOs from China and Korea really well
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:32:42 PM

That's a whole lot of taxis and a confirmation that they do mean business, i like projects that are proactive, the community shouldn't be in a postilion to always give funds to project before they start, its always good for projects to start something and even go further, giving investors that feeling of seriousness on the part of the team

It's great that you're going to be able to see something tangible, it really helps with investments. They'll have an app and already a client basis to start from
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:52:03 PM

They are definitely the market leaders in blockchain projects. The developments are really fast and in my opinion, one should watch the ICOs from China and Korea really well

No doubt that’s where a lot of the innovation and big breakthroughs seem to be coming out of mostly because the government’s as usual on the west continue to hesitate and fall behind while simultaneously stifiling their own developers
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:54:42 PM

That's the really good news. Thanks for the sharing. In short this app will be online from 31st July and we can book our taxi by using this app.

3 more days Smiley Really looking forward to seeing the app and if it lives up to the hopes of most. The usability is what will matter the most, if it's clunky it's going to flop
Exactly, in just two days we will start using that app. I am very excited to see the output of that app.

wow, it really going to be awesome at least this is a big step toward realizing their ultimate goal. glad am aware of this project
Yes I guess so. This is very amazing towards a good success. Hopefully the good news will continue and the goals wil be realized in due time. Project objectives will be the path for achieving the success and be benefited by both pparties the project team and the investors in the other side.

The objectives of the project has to be on their mainstream to be able to meet those purpose why this project was being created. In addition, they should provide the necessary information that the community needs to gain their support in developing the potential project.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:55:27 PM

That's the really good news. Thanks for the sharing. In short this app will be online from 31st July and we can book our taxi by using this app.

3 more days Smiley Really looking forward to seeing the app and if it lives up to the hopes of most. The usability is what will matter the most, if it's clunky it's going to flop
Exactly, in just two days we will start using that app. I am very excited to see the output of that app.

wow, it really going to be awesome at least this is a big step toward realizing their ultimate goal. glad am aware of this project
Yes I guess so. This is very amazing towards a good success. Hopefully the good news will continue and the goals wil be realized in due time. Project objectives will be the path for achieving the success and be benefited by both pparties the project team and the investors in the other side.

The objectives of the project has to be on their mainstream to be able to meet those purpose why this project was being created. In addition, they should provide the necessary information that the community needs to gain their support in developing the potential project.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 11:56:11 PM

Coming out with a platform like this is hard and getting people excit d for it is difficult on its own so it’s good to see the tram putting so much effort into getting the attention from ththe community lately it’s a good push
50viperman

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:59:12 PM

HEY whats up?
50viperman

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:11:27 AM

nothing much
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:10:14 AM

No doubt that’s where a lot of the innovation and big breakthroughs seem to be coming out of mostly because the government’s as usual on the west continue to hesitate and fall behind while simultaneously stifiling their own developers

There is no strong objections or opinions negating the blockchain as you will find in North America and Europe.. The government are open to new technologies. That's why they are doing really well in the blockchain area.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:59:55 AM

3000 taxis already joined Tachain platform? That's really awesome news. So it's no more a concept but it's backed by actual business.

Jeez, where did you get this number from? I'll be impressed if there is already 300 taxis on board with the Tachain project

If you look at Tachain’s telegram channel, yesterday morning I asked Anna the community manager, where the company will be operating first and she confirmed Manila and she also stated that they have 3000 taxis signed up. I must admit it surprised me and I didn’t even realise there was so many taxis in The Phillipines let alone only Manila!

jamzzz123

Merit: 16

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:19:45 AM

Jeez, where did you get this number from? I'll be impressed if there is already 300 taxis on board with the Tachain project

If you look at Tachain’s telegram channel, yesterday morning I asked Anna the community manager, where the company will be operating first and she confirmed Manila and she also stated that they have 3000 taxis signed up. I must admit it surprised me and I didn’t even realise there was so many taxis in The Phillipines let alone only Manila!

Pretty good figure for such a relatively new project, 3000 taxis should be enough exposure for the time being, excited to see the next steps for Tachain
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:52:05 AM

Now just 2 days left for taxi service launch? Or there is any change in plans? I mean if AppStore approval still pending then how people can use the app?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:21:45 AM

I do agree with you, they have massive support both from there governments and the community, they have been known to be innovative and they must have seen something good about the blockchain industry that's giving them the boost to embrace it, i wonder why other continents are not doing same, this is the next big technology and the Asians as usual are spearheading it
andera

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:42:21 AM

hmm i just bombed few hour ago whitepaper sheet give me information about this unique platform.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:06:42 AM

hmm i just bombed few hour ago whitepaper sheet give me information about this unique platform.
Well, the whitepaper is the source of where did the project located on, how the project can be created, how will the project stay long.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: