Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:11:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:11:17 PM

The end of the month is approaching. If I remember correctly, the app for iOS should be released soon. Has anyone already received information about this?

yeah. this was all over that the IOS app will be released by the end of july which is this month. i just hope we don't see them going back on their words and releasing it as planned.

I don't think it's the end of the world if Tachain do not release the app before the end of this month. However you are right they should stick to their timeframes, but they haven't actually said anything about not releasing the app, it's still going ahead as described unless they say so.

I don't think there were exact dates mentioned but it would interesting to know what the next step would be given selling out in the private sale.

We have to remember that there is a third party in the chain here (Apple) Tachain may stick to their roadmap and have the completed APP, but Apple then need to approve it, and that can sometimes take months.

Exactly, Tachain team doing good job but third-party dependency might delay the things. But Tachain team is proactive, see how early they added app to AppStore.

They don't have to stick to apple they can go android and have that published. I don't think android takes as much. Which ever enables fast operations should be pursued regardless.

yeah, i've been thinking of that for a long time i honestly don't know why they don't want to start with android and later on move to ios
They said they will announce the Android version a couple days later then the IOS version, so Android users won't have to wait too long for the MVP app to be released.

I think they just want to announce the both mobile apps simultaneously as application deployment in App Store takes much more time than the same in Google Play. They just will load it to Google Play right after the app will appear in App Store.

I am just waiting for the App release. It does not matter whether it is Android or Apple. Want to test and see how it works.

Yeah, but at I initial stage I have to depend on feedback from people. I will be able to test only after android version is available.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:06:56 PM

The end of the month is approaching. If I remember correctly, the app for iOS should be released soon. Has anyone already received information about this?

I think those who signed up for the sales should be getting updates I suppose... Ain't that the case here?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Unmoustugi

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:08:17 PM

Hey, fellows.
I wish that the project will carry out all that has been target.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:09:02 PM

A spectacular team with highly skilled and competent professionals a very strong team will surely succeed and hit your goal
How can you so sure about their skill or professionalism.In the begining of any project,you can't say anything sure without seeing their progress or work.you can just think about possibility 

You got a point. I don't know much about the team and maybe they might have handled projects in the past they he might have come across before now. Don't know though. Just thinking

They have a very professional team, the CEO, Demetrius Vallas, used to be the CMO of Greek Hellenic Telecomms company, he will be able to transfer this marketing knowledge and leadership skills to the Tachain project.

Having people in positions of importance that have experience running projects and companies is a great way to get this new company to be successful and last as it’s easy for inexperience to be an issue.

experience is important for any team to grow, even a team of inexperienced individuals there must be an elder who has experience in running the project. it is a good one that the founder of tachain has experience from a big company in greek.
If you look at the current state of affairs, I would say that 80% of all existing ICO developers are absolutely without any experience in this area trying themselves. And it's no wonder where the experience comes from, if the crypto currency has become widely known not so long ago.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:24:27 PM

Tachain, has decided to try and marry together blockchains and advertising in taxis. Check below interesting article:
https://medium.com/@tachain/how-is-advertising-changing-today-bc02b088f9a3

this is a really long and informative article. thank you for sharing
It is impressive that it only takes 17 minutes for a submitted advertisement to be published. But it needs a large team that checks the spots
Definitely. I think it is because they platform is not a little bit overload on its server so thats why it takes only 17 minute after being reviewed.

17 minutes is too less time to get advertisement published. Amazing. With further development, this time might get reduced further.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:33:26 PM

Having talked a lot about how Tachain wants to bring the ad to the passenger, I found this article here. Also in it is mentioned that screens in the taxi are very expensive. But read for yourself

https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073

Thanks for the share. Nice article and it gives good information about the project. Taxi screen seems to be very expensive like you mentioned. But when competition picks up, it might get reduced.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:15:39 PM

At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.
That's the really good news. Thanks for the sharing. In short this app will be online from 31st July and we can book our taxi by using this app.

Now that makes waaay more sense. I mean if you are allowing taxi drivers through your app to provide their services you can then control how the ads would be displayed.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:30:30 PM

A spectacular team with highly skilled and competent professionals a very strong team will surely succeed and hit your goal
How can you so sure about their skill or professionalism.In the begining of any project,you can't say anything sure without seeing their progress or work.you can just think about possibility 

You got a point. I don't know much about the team and maybe they might have handled projects in the past they he might have come across before now. Don't know though. Just thinking

They have a very professional team, the CEO, Demetrius Vallas, used to be the CMO of Greek Hellenic Telecomms company, he will be able to transfer this marketing knowledge and leadership skills to the Tachain project.

Having people in positions of importance that have experience running projects and companies is a great way to get this new company to be successful and last as it’s easy for inexperience to be an issue.

experience is important for any team to grow, even a team of inexperienced individuals there must be an elder who has experience in running the project. it is a good one that the founder of tachain has experience from a big company in greek.

I have not checked the experience of the team but the way their work till now given me lot of confidence. MVP app will available soon, not many projects comes with MVP during ICO.

Yeah.. Any new update on the app.. Guess it is still being delayed by the apple store team. Hope it gets released soon.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:43:31 PM

Everyone is know about that but this is just for a reminder, Pre ICO running with 35% from 24th July to till 1st Oct. It's seems to be going smooth.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:24:12 PM

Yeah it's great though going through their team members they all look extremely qualified for each position. Another example is Eric Van Loon the COO has been running businesses and been in charge of operations for some huge companies across a wide range of industries for many years. He is still listed as the founder/owner of Vineri Media group, their company run Taxi advertising campaigns for high-profile brands like British Airways, Samsung, Ernst & Young, Capital Radio, Philips, The Football Association, Novotel, Sheraton. You would be very hard stretched to find someone that is a better fit for the job than Eric & Dmitry.

DLCAlex

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:30:39 PM

http://28_07_2018 , 02_27_30 p_m.jpg

Participation pruff
dorabuckest

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:30:56 PM

One of the ways which both innovative and engaging ads on every transaction the taxi because almost everyone needs cab. I think this is a good idea.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:35:18 PM

That's good to know, never knew about that, well, its a good thing that they got someone in the helms of affairs that actually knows what it means to communicate with the public, knowing that will help in the progress of this brand, as its not just all about a dude with the money but someone that has been in such niche as the Tachain project, it gives them an edge
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:58:01 PM

I have not checked the experience of the team but the way their work till now given me lot of confidence. MVP app will available soon, not many projects comes with MVP during ICO.

Yeah.. Any new update on the app.. Guess it is still being delayed by the apple store team. Hope it gets released soon.

Yup! everybody wants to know wjat is the updates of the team they are all interested. At this moment it has not been endorse maybe it needs yet polished and approval by many as they are the stakeholders of the project and it looks like interesting because it is kinda new to the business world.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:03:39 PM

If you look at the current state of affairs, I would say that 80% of all existing ICO developers are absolutely without any experience in this area trying themselves. And it's no wonder where the experience comes from, if the crypto currency has become widely known not so long ago.

Maybe they just want to look at the ICO carefully and study well what is the process going on. I find it challenging because it is very competitive area of business to other though it needs to study more that much but it is very useful the ideas you have gathered. The first only is the hardest part but is very interesting.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:15:49 PM

That's good to know, never knew about that, well, its a good thing that they got someone in the helms of affairs that actually knows what it means to communicate with the public, knowing that will help in the progress of this brand, as its not just all about a dude with the money but someone that has been in such niche as the Tachain project, it gives them an edge
If the CEO is afraid of the public and can not communicate with followers and the entire community as a whole, then this is not the CEO at all. Such people must first of all be communicative.

regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:32:59 PM

Tachain, has decided to try and marry together blockchains and advertising in taxis. Check below interesting article:
https://medium.com/@tachain/how-is-advertising-changing-today-bc02b088f9a3

this is a really long and informative article. thank you for sharing
It is impressive that it only takes 17 minutes for a submitted advertisement to be published. But it needs a large team that checks the spots
Definitely. I think it is because they platform is not a little bit overload on its server so thats why it takes only 17 minute after being reviewed.

17 minutes is too less time to get advertisement published. Amazing. With further development, this time might get reduced further.

That length of time will surely gain access and connection to the community and to the investors. Eventhough it's not widely enough but it's already been shared into the community and perhaps they would embrace this new innovation.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:37:30 PM

If the CEO is afraid of the public and can not communicate with followers and the entire community as a whole, then this is not the CEO at all. Such people must first of all be communicative.
I agree communication with the community is a must have for any project that wants to be successful as the community can make them successful.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:55:21 PM

I agree communication with the community is a must have for any project that wants to be successful as the community can make them successful.

Well, they might have a dedicated marketing team that deal with the community management and presence.  Doesn't mean it's a bad project if the CEO doesn't, they may be busy working on deals etc.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:16:56 PM

At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.

great news, only a few days left. In which countries will we be able to use the app?
and it's great that we can pay for the cab ride with tokens later
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: