Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:51:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
feykbernard

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:35:42 PM

Tachin project has a very innovative view of the advertising industry and is aiming to make it more profitable for all the people who watch it. I think this will create a great revolution in the advertising industry and will give huge profits to the project.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 11:56:33 PM

Tachin project has a very innovative view of the advertising industry and is aiming to make it more profitable for all the people who watch it. I think this will create a great revolution in the advertising industry and will give huge profits to the project.

No doubt theirs a pretty goood chance it will create at least a bit of a mix up in the industry even if only in a small area it’s something that could be great if they can push real mainstream adoption even in small niche areas
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:42:41 AM

Tachain have taken the transport game and made it their own by adding the Ads which can be used to earn tokens which in turn can be used to pay for transport. I think Tachain is interested in making this system as much easy for end user as it's possible.

Yeah they can make a big name for themselves, not many other companies combine the both. If Tachain can pull it off they will be a very successful company with a bright future.

You're right, they are bringing up something unique that tends to work, so it all depends on the team working on ensuring that they succeed and remain relevant, the two niches are very robust and have the capability of turning Tachain into a known brand but the time to wok relentless is now, they have a lot to do, laying the foundation can be difficult but they should keep pushing

The next few years are going to be full of hard work for the Tachain team but they have great potential and they are slowly building up their company and growing their exposure. I hope they can continue to build into a massive company in the future.

Rightly said! Tachain have great future and people would love to use Tachain taxi app as it gives us chance to earn free rides (by watching ads and earning free tokens). But it's not that easy for first few years.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:39:12 AM

Tachain have taken the transport game and made it their own by adding the Ads which can be used to earn tokens which in turn can be used to pay for transport. I think Tachain is interested in making this system as much easy for end user as it's possible.

Yeah they can make a big name for themselves, not many other companies combine the both. If Tachain can pull it off they will be a very successful company with a bright future.

You're right, they are bringing up something unique that tends to work, so it all depends on the team working on ensuring that they succeed and remain relevant, the two niches are very robust and have the capability of turning Tachain into a known brand but the time to wok relentless is now, they have a lot to do, laying the foundation can be difficult but they should keep pushing

The next few years are going to be full of hard work for the Tachain team but they have great potential and they are slowly building up their company and growing their exposure. I hope they can continue to build into a massive company in the future.

You're right, the beginning is always a tough one and that's where the strength of the project will be put to test, its like building a home, the foundation must be solid for it to carry the entire building, so tachain team must ensure that their foundation becomes a good one to stand the pressure and challenges that brands encounter when growing
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:44:32 AM

now is a good time to buy tachain. ethereum and bitcoin is cheap. and there is still 35% bonus at tachain. please remember that.
you can find the app for ios here . I think that ico is a hidden jewel  Wink

https://itunes.apple.com/lv/app/transportal/id1408668206?mt=8   

Your definitly right the fact is because the main coins are cheap it’s a discount time on basically all projects like this because getting in from fiat is at a discount across the entire crypto board
Main coin in cheap rate plus 35% bonus, it's like jackpot. Really this is the good time to enter in ICO.

i mean I wouldn't go as far as to say it's a 'jackpot'.. It's pretty common for most ICO's to offer a higher bonus for early adopters in the market now.

The percentage is quite nice and as said most ICO's offer a higher bonus for early adopters as per phase of entry; it is both a marketing strategy and an appreciation token for early adopters.

This is a minimal bonus rate and it is very okay for a project like tachain. I have seen projects give 100 percent bonus. And i could not phantom why they did it.

I believe most of such projects find it hard getting an appreciable  value for their token cause there will be alot for dumping going on after listing. Most especially if the token was cheap to get.
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:45:31 AM

You're right, the beginning is always a tough one and that's where the strength of the project will be put to test, its like building a home, the foundation must be solid for it to carry the entire building, so tachain team must ensure that their foundation becomes a good one to stand the pressure and challenges that brands encounter when growing

Indeed the foundation must be more robust to give strength to the building, the team must be able to provide good and solid performance in order to be able to gain the confidence of investors and be able to develop Tachain well.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:27:49 AM

From the app description;

Payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Apple Pay, PayPal, and more.

That's awesome, the amount of times I'm out but don't carry my wallet on me, I could use contactless through my phone or even PayPal ... Very nice

This is interesting information. Creditcard itself is very good advantage. But now with paypal, this is even much attractive.

This is indeed a very interesting and useful information. If you have so many different payment methods, you are more flexible.

But I think for the project it would mean more fees having to process the different payment providers but I guess the customer the priority and optimization can come later.

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:25:12 AM

ICOs failing is like mainstream businesses or dotcom businesses failing it’s just in a much more public for us as we are watching it in the rather small ecosystem. 50% of marriages fail but we don’t call marriage a poor thing it’s just a fact of nature ICOs can succ ed or fail just like any business

Oh yes I agree, not all startups succeed but it’s still important for the economy to see entrepreneurs try and set up their own businesses as it will be a good indication of how confident the economy is. The only thing is phantom these projects have ICO’s that the public can invest in and they are listed on exchanges before they have  finished development. These aren’t normal characteristic of a startup. They are also dealing with millions of dollars now due to the increase in value of Ethereum and bitcoin. This is why I feel like there should be more education and regulation in crypto. We need an official regulatory body  that reviews ICO’s before listing. I know a lot of people will say this goes against the idea of decentralisation but it stops consumers being ripped off by scams and over ambitious projects with false marketing/advertising.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:13:49 PM

Payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Apple Pay, PayPal, and more.

That's awesome, the amount of times I'm out but don't carry my wallet on me, I could use contactless through my phone or even PayPal ... Very nice

This is interesting information. Creditcard itself is very good advantage. But now with paypal, this is even much attractive.

This is indeed a very interesting and useful information. If you have so many different payment methods, you are more flexible.

But I think for the project it would mean more fees having to process the different payment providers but I guess the customer the priority and optimization can come later.

I don't the they would have a high processing fee on the tachain app. It would be a big mistake on their part and can take away the trust from the customer.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:19:08 PM

ICOs failing is like mainstream businesses or dotcom businesses failing it’s just in a much more public for us as we are watching it in the rather small ecosystem. 50% of marriages fail but we don’t call marriage a poor thing it’s just a fact of nature ICOs can succ ed or fail just like any business

Oh yes I agree, not all startups succeed but it’s still important for the economy to see entrepreneurs try and set up their own businesses as it will be a good indication of how confident the economy is. The only thing is phantom these projects have ICO’s that the public can invest in and they are listed on exchanges before they have  finished development. These aren’t normal characteristic of a startup. They are also dealing with millions of dollars now due to the increase in value of Ethereum and bitcoin. This is why I feel like there should be more education and regulation in crypto. We need an official regulatory body  that reviews ICO’s before listing. I know a lot of people will say this goes against the idea of decentralisation but it stops consumers being ripped off by scams and over ambitious projects with false marketing/advertising.

Its also important because most successful entrepreneurs do not succeed with their first try. Instead they learn from the mistakes they made in the past and build an even better business afterwards.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:31:12 PM

Does anybody know if the users of the App can already watch adds and earn THCN? or will that be available in the next update?

great question, i think this will be best answered on their telegram channel i will ask this question there and get back to you or better still you can ask as well

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:34:25 PM

Its also important because most successful entrepreneurs do not succeed with their first try. Instead they learn from the mistakes they made in the past and build an even better business afterwards.

That's very true, you must learn from your mistakes and carry on doing what you want to do, I hope the market starts to show signs of recovery, this is real bad at the moment
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:30:40 PM

I found an interesting article about augmented reality and how it works, on the Tachain Medium channel.
https://medium.com/@tachain/how-can-augmented-reality-be-used-in-advertising-c6d5427425c6
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:40:38 PM

Yes new startups that fail can still treated as a positive experience and the founder can learn from their previous mistakes and come back with a better product or a better idea.

By the way I’m not saying this is what will happen to Tachain but all investors need to take into consideration their own attitudes to risk and they should ask themselves if this company was to fail and I was to lose x amount of money how would they feel about it. There are lots of different options to lower the risk. Diversification and hedging are the two most popular.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:23:53 PM

now is a good time to buy tachain. ethereum and bitcoin is cheap. and there is still 35% bonus at tachain. please remember that.
you can find the app for ios here . I think that ico is a hidden jewel  Wink

https://itunes.apple.com/lv/app/transportal/id1408668206?mt=8   

Your definitly right the fact is because the main coins are cheap it’s a discount time on basically all projects like this because getting in from fiat is at a discount across the entire crypto board
Main coin in cheap rate plus 35% bonus, it's like jackpot. Really this is the good time to enter in ICO.

i mean I wouldn't go as far as to say it's a 'jackpot'.. It's pretty common for most ICO's to offer a higher bonus for early adopters in the market now.

The percentage is quite nice and as said most ICO's offer a higher bonus for early adopters as per phase of entry; it is both a marketing strategy and an appreciation token for early adopters.

This is a minimal bonus rate and it is very okay for a project like tachain. I have seen projects give 100 percent bonus. And i could not phantom why they did it.

I believe most of such projects find it hard getting an appreciable  value for their token cause there will be alot for dumping going on after listing. Most especially if the token was cheap to get.

That's the ideology that has been embedded into a lot of individuals, prior to this situation, we do see tokens grow into a more substantial amount because investors actually know the need to hodl, until we clear our head of that notion of dumping after listing, we'll continue to experience situations whereby tokens become valueless after listing but lets hope for the best
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:25:12 PM

True but they will get more investors if they implement other payment methods, sometimes people who have no experience with the crypto world want to invest too and it is a lot easier with more payment methods.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:29:20 PM

Yes new startups that fail can still treated as a positive experience and the founder can learn from their previous mistakes and come back with a better product or a better idea.

By the way I’m not saying this is what will happen to Tachain but all investors need to take into consideration their own attitudes to risk and they should ask themselves if this company was to fail and I was to lose x amount of money how would they feel about it. There are lots of different options to lower the risk. Diversification and hedging are the two most popular.

Many pitfulls startups fall into is getting the right product for the right people. failing can be both good and bad however I am a strong believer of pivoting rather than failing.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:07:41 PM

I found an interesting article about augmented reality and how it works, on the Tachain Medium channel.
https://medium.com/@tachain/how-can-augmented-reality-be-used-in-advertising-c6d5427425c6

Thank you for sharing. Really interesting and we can see why Tachain puts the focus on this area. The examples are also well chosen, it is quite possible that without AR in advertising, soon nothing will work
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

it would have been nice if they designed the app concurrently instead of developing IOS app before android they should know that android equally have a large community
Yes but Android is a lot harder as not everyone has the same version of the software, on IOS almost 95% have the same IOS software maybe that is why.

According to this site, 95.9% of all Android users now have the version not lower than KitKat (4.4). And as far as I know the main differences for app developing are between this version and the lower ones.

I don't think they should be developing for than that; they don't have to suffice 100% they could start with what they can and expand to other versions and releases.

Exactly. Even the biggest apps today refuse to support the oldest Android versions. So what about Tachain Android app? Have it been released yet?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:57:01 PM

Thank you for sharing. Really interesting and we can see why Tachain puts the focus on this area. The examples are also well chosen, it is quite possible that without AR in advertising, soon nothing will work
I agree very interesting article it would be amazing if Tachain would implement AR as one of their methods for advertising, it would be a new experience for everyone.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: