Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:16:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:28:29 AM

It's nice that Tachain has released their app for IOS devices already. But it would be better if they made something like a demo tour in it so for all users who don't have a US or Philippines number but want to see all features of this app live.

Wow. Nice one. I love this idea. This will be so cool and everyone can have an insight into what it has and how it operates. I hope they see this and act accordingly.

Agreed since not all the community members have the chance of registering and using the app even if the Android app is released today i won't still be able to access it and in that case won't be able to rate it.

Yea. The released version of the app, presently have to limitations for the users; its an IOS and restricted to few countries. I believe this can help everyone get a decent insight

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:37:22 AM

But you don't gain anything from the ads you watch. Plus I think the niche they are after is very specific to transportation so you might end up with a bigger vision of within cars implementations for example. in that sense they could supply taxi drivers with smart meters where ads can be shown.

I don't understand, as in the adverts that will be relayed on the platform will be strictly related to the taxi niche?, i thought it will be more of on a vast approach on different niches and how then will users earn by watching the adverts?, i need to grasp this aspect properly and understand how the process of earning through the token works

The adverts will probably cover all industries if you look at the companies that Eric Van Loon (COO) has worked with on ad campaigns with his other company (Samsung, BA, etc) some of these could also use Tachain’s services.

Thanks for the clarification, that got me really confused because it will be a good thing for the platform not to focus or think of creating specific adverts, a general advert creates room for broader spectrum and revenue generation, i don't see the need of them becoming and advertising platform if it was a thing of specification, glad it isn't

That’s okay and to be honest the Tachain team haven’t been that great at sharing information, I would like to see more posts about how the app  will work and what kind of adverts we will expect to see. These are important details and I feel like Tachain need to take their marketing a little more seriously.

I agree with you. The app is apparently available for days and I've heard nothing from the team so far. The only information I get from users here in the forum. And that's not how it should be

I honestly was hoping they make a huge fuzz on the release of the IoS app but it felt like it just swifted by. Anyways I hope the team do more on pushing out information and updates on the products and what they are working on.

Yea, i was expecting something much more, the app launch is something that the team should have capitalized on, as its part of the core feature of the whole project, not sure about the details of the android launch but it shouldn't be treated with levity, so they should focus on that and get the community to be involved by creating proper awareness
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:43:55 AM

But you don't gain anything from the ads you watch. Plus I think the niche they are after is very specific to transportation so you might end up with a bigger vision of within cars implementations for example. in that sense they could supply taxi drivers with smart meters where ads can be shown.

I don't understand, as in the adverts that will be relayed on the platform will be strictly related to the taxi niche?, i thought it will be more of on a vast approach on different niches and how then will users earn by watching the adverts?, i need to grasp this aspect properly and understand how the process of earning through the token works

The adverts will probably cover all industries if you look at the companies that Eric Van Loon (COO) has worked with on ad campaigns with his other company (Samsung, BA, etc) some of these could also use Tachain’s services.

Thanks for the clarification, that got me really confused because it will be a good thing for the platform not to focus or think of creating specific adverts, a general advert creates room for broader spectrum and revenue generation, i don't see the need of them becoming and advertising platform if it was a thing of specification, glad it isn't

That’s okay and to be honest the Tachain team haven’t been that great at sharing information, I would like to see more posts about how the app  will work and what kind of adverts we will expect to see. These are important details and I feel like Tachain need to take their marketing a little more seriously.

I agree with you. The app is apparently available for days and I've heard nothing from the team so far. The only information I get from users here in the forum. And that's not how it should be

Tachain are missing out on a perfect opportunity to promote their project with this app release. Maybe they are waiting till later in the year to start promoting the app but I don't understand why they wouldn't do it now when it's ready to be marketed and is available on the app store?

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:00:11 AM

Tachain are missing out on a perfect opportunity to promote their project with this app release. Maybe they are waiting till later in the year to start promoting the app but I don't understand why they wouldn't do it now when it's ready to be marketed and is available on the app store?

That is a little strange to be fair. When you release anything new you should be letting your community know, not only that but potential new users. I'm guessing they will make a big deal of it when other phases are complete, maybe this listing was just used as like a proof of concept, to show something tangible for further investments.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 10:16:02 AM

Having talked a lot about how Tachain wants to bring the ad to the passenger, I found this article here. Also in it is mentioned that screens in the taxi are very expensive. But read for yourself

https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073

The article opened my eye to a lot of potential in the taxi ad business, I've come across some in my country but I didn't know it's this lucrative until now

I’m always surprised to find out how  some industries are worth an insane amount of money with Crazy revenues every year I’m pretty sure that every job that I’m not involve him is making a crap ton of money  Wink At least that’s how it feels sometimes

I think this things take time to discover and they need a lot of dedication and focus sometimes to be able to pull them through, i like to know the progress with the ICO

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 10:57:06 AM

Having talked a lot about how Tachain wants to bring the ad to the passenger, I found this article here. Also in it is mentioned that screens in the taxi are very expensive. But read for yourself

https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073

The article opened my eye to a lot of potential in the taxi ad business, I've come across some in my country but I didn't know it's this lucrative until now

I’m always surprised to find out how  some industries are worth an insane amount of money with Crazy revenues every year I’m pretty sure that every job that I’m not involve him is making a crap ton of money  Wink At least that’s how it feels sometimes

I think this things take time to discover and they need a lot of dedication and focus sometimes to be able to pull them through, i like to know the progress with the ICO

Me too.. I have been unstable for a while now and i have not had time to ask about the progress of the ico. And are we still going to see the release of the Android app this month?
The Catcher in the Rye

Activity: 131
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:08:59 AM

That is a little strange to be fair. When you release anything new you should be letting your community know, not only that but potential new users. I'm guessing they will make a big deal of it when other phases are complete, maybe this listing was just used as like a proof of concept, to show something tangible for further investments.

maybe they just want at first to find fix some bugs and after that tell all the community about app
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

I don't own an IoS so I couldn't really check but from what I have heard from those that tried it is similar to lyft. I still did not get an answer on whether  token implementation is in place in current release or not.

ExxonF

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:23:24 PM

It will be a good strategy for the platform not to focus or think of creating specific adverts at all but rather a general advert creates room for revenue generation and "llllbroader spectrum, there is no need of them becoming and advertising platform if it was a thing of specification, good it isn't.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:54:49 PM

Me too.. I have been unstable for a while now and i have not had time to ask about the progress of the ico. And are we still going to see the release of the Android app this month?
Yeah of course we will see the Android app now the team has been following their roadmap correctly since the beginning and i expect that they will keep following it and make this project a huge success.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:19:55 PM

Yea, its a little bit confusing to see the team not doing the needed publicity gig, perhaps they are preparing for something big like you stated, they are the leaders so they know better but i would have still love to see them make some massive noise out of the whole app phase, its their stepping stone,so they ought to go all out for it and get the needed attention
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

I looked at all the channels again and there is only one tweet on august 15th about starting the app with a link to the Appstore. then nothing. As you say, if I bring such an app on the market, then I have to do advertising. Without them nothing is possible in times like these
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:45:19 PM

Yeah of course we will see the Android app now the team has been following their roadmap correctly since the beginning and i expect that they will keep following it and make this project a huge success.

That's great news, looking forward to seeing the release and I should expect there to be alot more traffic on here with the actual app releasured onto the market Smiley
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:23:23 PM

I also thought of asking this question. How is the ICO progressing? Can we check it somewhere on the investments raised?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:41:30 PM

Not sure if it's been mentioned here already, but looks like the team are doing an airdrop that you can claim $10 worth of tachain tokens: https://airdrops.io/tachain/

Is this new one? What happened to the old one? I registered for the old one. Still waiting for my tokens. Thanks for sharing this link here.

I think this is the old Airdrop. On the left side of the website is written, that the Airdrop starts on 2018-07-23.

Thats good to know. I was about to register one more time. Now I will stop and wait for my tokens at later point in time.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:22:55 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 11:06:24 PM by em777

Tachain is an advertising application associated with transportation. Why did you choose the transportation sector to match the ads? In the future, will the project continue to improve technology to advertise in other areas?

hopefully, tachain is a startup that is trying to create a niche for themselves hopefully with time they will expand to other sector

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:22:21 PM

Tachain is an advertising application associated with transportation. Why did you choose the transportation sector to match the ads? In the future, will the project continue to improve technology to advertise in other areas?

hopefully, tachain is a startup they are trying to create a niche for themselves hopefully with time they will expand to other sector

Has anybody gotten any idea if they have started advertising ads on the app or we still have to wait for another period of time.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:41:34 PM

maybe they just want at first to find fix some bugs and after that tell all the community about app

Surely that's what Alpha and Beta testing is for? You only have one chance to make a first impression, relying on your community to try and find bugs and when they potentially do, they may never come back again. I'm more inclined to think it's a phase 1 release with one eye on trying to secure further investment by being able to show a working app.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:43:40 PM

Surely that's what Alpha and Beta testing is for? You only have one chance to make a first impression, relying on your community to try and find bugs and when they potentially do, they may never come back again. I'm more inclined to think it's a phase 1 release with one eye on trying to secure further investment by being able to show a working app.

Yeah exactly lol, in this space it's especially more important.. Why release something that isn't finished yet it can ruin the project before it's even got off the ground if it's full of issues that your community have to tell you about.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 11:11:12 PM

There is rarely any excuse for releasing a poorly finished product it’s why we see developers taking so much more care in what they release on top of the fact that theirs a rarely a upside from going early over waiting till theirs atleast some polish
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: