Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:46:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:56:15 AM

has anyone here actually downloaded the app and used it to book a trip yet? Keen to see if there is any real-world reviews of it.

I installed the TRANSPORTAL app from App Store, few weeks back. TAChain got two Apps on AppStore; TRANSPORTAL and TRANSPORTER.
I couldn’t teat the App from my location Since it isn’t available here yet. Also couldn’t give a review.
But App looks cool.
As a Android User i can't get that App yet and dernly waiting for the release of Android Version in Play Store!
But its good to get some reviews!
Someone should do a Video review of it!

Will be nice to get some sort of official announcement in regards to this app release and also - like you say, some sort of video evidence / review

Are you talking about the android app release? I think it’s absolutely nuts that they haven’t released it yet. It must be well over a month since the Transportal iOS app was released!? They were meant to be available within a week of each other...

And the worst part is that the team hasn't come out to give any announcement regarding the application release. Which is really bad of them.

Yeah, it is actually, I must say their communications around the Android app have been very poor. First, the release was going to be at the end of August and now they are saying it will be at the end of September. I hope they keep to their promise this time around.

We still got few days left and I hope they will be able to keep up with their timeline. Around the end of August it was mentioned that the app will be ready somewhere near the end. I will double check with them as well.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 06:03:52 AM

has anyone here actually downloaded the app and used it to book a trip yet? Keen to see if there is any real-world reviews of it.

I installed the TRANSPORTAL app from App Store, few weeks back. TAChain got two Apps on AppStore; TRANSPORTAL and TRANSPORTER.
I couldn’t teat the App from my location Since it isn’t available here yet. Also couldn’t give a review.
But App looks cool.
As a Android User i can't get that App yet and dernly waiting for the release of Android Version in Play Store!

Will be nice to get some sort of official announcement in regards to this app release and also - like you say, some sort of video evidence / review

yeah, video would really mean a lot to their community, lots of people prefer watching videos to reading, they should know that a good percentage of your community prefers watching than read

I know I do and it’s a much more impactful medium that’s easier to share and get people interested in not many want to invest time into reading a long detailed article or whitepaper in this day of social media if it’s too long people skip it

Me especially, i love watching videos than reading. I tend to concentrate more while watching videos than reading. I wish the team can heed to our suggestions.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:24:56 AM

I haven't, last I heard they released an iOS version don't know if an android version is out cos i'm an android user.

I am been tempted to conclude that the lack of reviews from users about the app is cause there is actually more Android users than IOS. Can anyone help check the download stats of the app on Apple store?

That's what I have been saying I honestly don't know why most project always release IOS ahead of android they can release the both of them

Lol.. Yea. Right they can release the both but you know the mindset is apple is for the big Boyz and galz in the society, maybe they feel like giving more preference to them before any other.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:47:28 AM

I haven't, last I heard they released an iOS version don't know if an android version is out cos i'm an android user.

I am been tempted to conclude that the lack of reviews from users about the app is cause there is actually more Android users than IOS. Can anyone help check the download stats of the app on Apple store?

That's what I have been saying I honestly don't know why most project always release IOS ahead of android they can release the both of them

Lol.. Yea. Right they can release the both but you know the mindset is apple is for the big Boyz and galz in the society, maybe they feel like giving more preference to them before any other.
I do not think that is the problem the team is surely working hard on it and they will release it soon the month is almost at end and if i am right they should release it in a couple of day's.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 07:17:44 AM

But App looks cool.

Ya ran into same issue not being in a allowed area, i'm hoping we get some videos and tutorials and review videos on youtube of people demoing how they look and perform so we can all see what the projects working with tech wise

Oh great to see feedback from people who has actually downloaded the app, where is the app available to be used?

This really awesome with the feedback they can in essence upgrade and update the app. What about the android platforms

Everyone looking out for the Android version. There are more Android users I guess. Team looks a lot busy with ICO. Then some Ann about the reason for the delay should be made.

Lol,Am not surprised everyone can’t wait to start using the TAChain Platform to earn tokens while using taxi. But we’ll need to wait for the assigned date on Roadmap.

It should be out anytime soon. I've asked them earlier this month and they told me the app is planned for later this month around the end. So we should expect something in the upcoming days.
I have IOS but i still couldn't try it because i could not choose my country in it will there be more countries available with the Android release?

It has been said that the country it will be launched initially is in Manila, the Philippine in 2019 and other countries will follow suit.

Yes, It will going to be launching on Philippines Manila  Cheesy I really can't wait to see and use the Tachain services here in our country and I hope they will going to have some partnership with Grab (same with Uber).
You're gonna get the taste ahead of us!
i cant really wait for that to be in our country real soon!
this service will really be something amazing for us!
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:54:49 AM

You have a lot more targeted audience with iOS. Also consider there's a lot less to think about, Apple has a number of devices so you know what resolutions you need to consider for example. However with Android you have many more manufacturers and resolutions to contend with
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 07:59:07 AM

Did you check the Q&A article with the CEO of Tachain? he does answer a lot of good question like ""how are they going to compete with Uber".

You can read the article here: https://www.tokens24.com/exclusive/qa-with-demetrius-vallas-founder-and-ceo-of-tachain.

This is really interesting. So they want to partner with companies like Uber. This has already been mentioned here, and I did not think that was her plan. But thanks to this interview we are smarter now :-)

Same here I thought it was just mere speculation never knew it is confirmed plan by the team to partner with UBER, I will follow keenly hence to see if the both companies would reach a formal agreement someday

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:21:04 AM

Did you check the Q&A article with the CEO of Tachain? he does answer a lot of good question like ""how are they going to compete with Uber".

You can read the article here: https://www.tokens24.com/exclusive/qa-with-demetrius-vallas-founder-and-ceo-of-tachain.

This is really interesting. So they want to partner with companies like Uber. This has already been mentioned here, and I did not think that was her plan. But thanks to this interview we are smarter now :-)

Same here I thought it was just mere speculation never knew it is confirmed plan by the team to partner with UBER, I will follow keenly hence to see if the both companies would reach a formal agreement someday

Thanks for sharing the Q&A article here. There are some nice informations about Tachain. If they really plan a cooperation with companies like UBER, this will be a big benefit for the Tachain investors.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:23:11 AM

But App looks cool.

Knowing that android platform can hinder some certain functionalities may be the reason for the delay and a more strenuous process maybe needed to get the app available for android users as oppose to iOS users, so we just have to wait for the app, probably the team will give a more detailed report based on that aspect as they progress  
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:51:37 AM

But App looks cool.

Ya ran into same issue not being in a allowed area, i'm hoping we get some videos and tutorials and review videos on youtube of people demoing how they look and perform so we can all see what the projects working with tech wise

Oh great to see feedback from people who has actually downloaded the app, where is the app available to be used?

This really awesome with the feedback they can in essence upgrade and update the app. What about the android platforms

Everyone looking out for the Android version. There are more Android users I guess. Team looks a lot busy with ICO. Then some Ann about the reason for the delay should be made.

Lol,Am not surprised everyone can’t wait to start using the TAChain Platform to earn tokens while using taxi. But we’ll need to wait for the assigned date on Roadmap.

It should be out anytime soon. I've asked them earlier this month and they told me the app is planned for later this month around the end. So we should expect something in the upcoming days.
I have IOS but i still couldn't try it because i could not choose my country in it will there be more countries available with the Android release?

It has been said that the country it will be launched initially is in Manila, the Philippine in 2019 and other countries will follow suit.

Yes, It will going to be launching on Philippines Manila  Cheesy I really can't wait to see and use the Tachain services here in our country and I hope they will going to have some partnership with Grab (same with Uber).
You're gonna get the taste ahead of us!
i cant really wait for that to be in our country real soon!
this service will really be something amazing for us!

Yeah  Cheesy I really can't wait also on the tachain project here in our country and I know many citizens here will going to love this kind of project like uber.

At your service
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

You have a lot more targeted audience with iOS. Also consider there's a lot less to think about, Apple has a number of devices so you know what resolutions you need to consider for example. However with Android you have many more manufacturers and resolutions to contend with
I agree there is a lot of reasons why it is a lot easier to put an app on the Apple Store then on the Android store, most of the IOS users have the same stable version but Android users do not always upgrade that is why it is harder.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:40:47 PM

But App looks cool.

Knowing that android platform can hinder some certain functionalities may be the reason for the delay and a more strenuous process maybe needed to get the app available for android users as oppose to iOS users, so we just have to wait for the app, probably the team will give a more detailed report based on that aspect as they progress  

I am not that expert in mobile development but I have an understanding of it; I mean I know if they opted for react-native they could push for both platforms at once. Not sure why the developers did not do that.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

I agree there is a lot of reasons why it is a lot easier to put an app on the Apple Store then on the Android store, most of the IOS users have the same stable version but Android users do not always upgrade that is why it is harder.

Probably good timing to have the app launching on IoS first as well, considering that the new iPhone has just come, I imagine alot of people are moving to IoS.
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:44:31 PM

I came across this in the Whitepaper where they have mentioned: "Feedback smart contract – allows passenger and taxi drivers to rate each other and enter text comment." It's quite a new feature which allows a taxi driver to rate and comment regarding a customer. Does this means if any customer receives a negative feedback from the drivers or vise-versa then it will affect the amount of tokens an user will receive while completing a task (watch an advertisement/play games or other available for Tachain) ?
This is a very good question it would be a good idea because the passenger could do a lot of stupid things and if it is way over the line he/she should get less Tokens.
Agreed, my friend Smiley I think the system should be fair but incredibly strict at the same time, some people are just the worst Smiley
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:06:49 PM

Probably good timing to have the app launching on IoS first as well, considering that the new iPhone has just come, I imagine alot of people are moving to IoS.

IPhone fan base is huge,  so I am also expecting many uses to start testing tachain app.  Unfortunately I don't see anyone posting feedback here.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:14:19 PM

I just want to try it but I am waiting for android version release. I guess they did not released yet. Has anyone have idea about it?
gee777

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

IPhone fan base is huge,  so I am also expecting many uses to start testing tachain app.  Unfortunately I don't see anyone posting feedback here.

Yeah. IPhone has a huge fanbase but what is the ratio of the tachain fanbase using iPhone, that's is the question you should ask. Majority of the people on this thread are android users you know right?
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:32:46 PM

But App looks cool.
So that's mean this app is fully not operational yet? Why team getting delay to start both versions app to in all mentioned location?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 03:18:36 PM

But App looks cool.

yeah, video would really mean a lot to their community, lots of people prefer watching videos to reading, they should know that a good percentage of your community prefers watching than read

Truly, video has proven to be an important medium of passing information. It is fun and also easier to comprehend. Articles don't carry the same emotion as the emotion seen from watching a video. You could easily connect more to videos but that doesn't in anyway discredits written article.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:29:37 PM

But App looks cool.

I agree with you mate, a video will be more preferable ot help in reviewing the app and it will boostthe confidence of the community. I hope they announce a release date soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: