News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Pos be implemented in beecoin
Yes
No
Maybe someday
This isn't a good idea

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES  (Read 123003 times)
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:00:50 PM

who is sucking up all the bee coins Smiley  i see less and less for sale each day.

Yeap. Finally, beecoin is going up again Smiley
I was busy these days, but watching it.

Yes, very weird. I see the network going up to 50-  150MH sometimes 200MH+ so people are mining away but they are not selling.

I know it is too cheap to sell at this rate but still not much for sale on the markets. Miners are keeping their bees.

Yes i think that post is a bot or something, a lot of his posts make no sense.

just like spam or junk e-mail?
I just do not like all these wicked spoilers trying to ruin the progress of others. It just makes me angry.

Cryptorush is always on and off. I withdraw my coins immediately I make a purchase. The site has been upgraded, but I just don't care.
We need to get members to continue to vote for MINTPAL, because people cannot trade efficiently on a site that is always on and off.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:03:00 PM

who is sucking up all the bee coins Smiley  i see less and less for sale each day.

Yes, very weird. I see the network going up to 50-  150MH sometimes 200MH+ so people are mining away but they are not selling.

I know it is too cheap to sell at this rate but still not much for sale on the markets. Miners are keeping their bees.

I am happy that BEECOIN has survived under the radar, we will be able to make progress behind the scenes, without being criticised by the entire crypto market.

yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:04:11 PM

I just do not like all these wicked spoilers trying to ruin the progress of others. It just makes me angry.

Cryptorush is always on and off. I withdraw my coins immediately I make a purchase. The site has been upgraded, but I just don't care.
We need to get members to continue to vote for MINTPAL, because people cannot trade efficiently on a site that is always on and off.

What do you mean? True human being here posting.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:56:09 PM

What do you mean? True human being here posting.

we don't mean you we mean that other posting above about preminecoin.conf... this is nothign to do with beecoins so i have  no idea why it is posted here.... i think a bot.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:52:02 AM

really i find out  only me and john have donated to soopy? Sad

he has to implement the new code, compile the qts, buy some servers to get seed nodes etc .... this is quite a bit of time money and effort for him. It costs him actual USD from his pocket.

Sad for bee owners not to even contribute even 0.5ltc for his work and time.

we need to work as a community if beecoin is to succeed. Other good coin communities like doge have become so successful because they all help together.

This shows me block tax is essential for anything to really get done here. Else nobody will donate or really do much to help beecoin develop further.

The last dev abandoned the project because there was nothing for him really, he made the coin too fair, he got no premine and no instamine. He paid the development and nodes and even exchange fee himself. Did all of that work and i guess left with nothing himself. Sad really.

We are lucky to have a new developer coming to help us with such skills. Let's at least help him cover his fee's.

I hope things will improve and the community will all help more as things progress.

I have not got many preminecoins pmc  but i can say that community was really cool. I just went on there and asked for a few free coins and was sent lots of little 5 and 10 coins until i realised i had nearly 100coins.

Beecoin community needs to realise by just hoarding our beecoins to ourselves we will never do well.  If we all work together with ideas, marketing and aiding with development of the coin it really could become something very good.

Anyway soopy has the new client ready and is setting up the new servers and nodes right now. The testing looks good so the new client will be released in a very short time now.

I hope when you guys see the new client with the updated source and all the work and new nodes set up that you will see to rewarding soopy a bit at least with verbal thanks and praise....

Also  i offer 1 million beecoins (first 30 people only)  to anyone donating just 0.5ltc or more to soopy... just to show some appreciation.

Also thanks to victoria, she donated some eistein coins and now i have seen the start of the website.... looks nice and some cool ideas.  Thanks for doing that for beecoin we appreciate it for sure.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:31:54 AM

really i find out  only me and john have donated to soopy? Sad

he has to implement the new code, compile the qts, buy some servers to get seed nodes etc .... this is quite a bit of time money and effort for him. It costs him actual USD from his pocket.

Sad for bee owners not to even contribute even 0.5ltc for his work and time.

we need to work as a community if beecoin is to succeed. Other good coin communities like doge have become so successful because they all help together.

This shows me block tax is essential for anything to really get done here. Else nobody will donate or really do much to help beecoin develop further.

The last dev abandoned the project because there was nothing for him really, he made the coin too fair, he got no premine and no instamine. He paid the development and nodes and even exchange fee himself. Did all of that work and i guess left with nothing himself. Sad really.

We are lucky to have a new developer coming to help us with such skills. Let's at least help him cover his fee's.

I hope things will improve and the community will all help more as things progress.

I have not got many preminecoins pmc  but i can say that community was really cool. I just went on there and asked for a few free coins and was sent lots of little 5 and 10 coins until i realised i had nearly 100coins.

Beecoin community needs to realise by just hoarding our beecoins to ourselves we will never do well.  If we all work together with ideas, marketing and aiding with development of the coin it really could become something very good.

Anyway soopy has the new client ready and is setting up the new servers and nodes right now. The testing looks good so the new client will be released in a very short time now.

I hope when you guys see the new client with the updated source and all the work and new nodes set up that you will see to rewarding soopy a bit at least with verbal thanks and praise....

Also  i offer 1 million beecoins (first 30 people only)  to anyone donating just 0.5ltc or more to soopy... just to show some appreciation.

Also thanks to victoria, she donated some eistein coins and now i have seen the start of the website.... looks nice and some cool ideas.  Thanks for doing that for beecoin we appreciate it for sure.

BLOCK TAX IS ESSENTIAL, THE DEV HAS TO BE COMPENSATED, FOR THE PERSONAL MONEY SPENT ON THIS PROJECT!

venmo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:59:22 AM

I think when changes are released people will be more willing to donate. Especially after the last dev abandoned us. I don't have any coins to send but I can make a PayPal donation if he sends me his PayPal address either in a pm or puts it up here.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:38:27 AM

I think when changes are released people will be more willing to donate. Especially after the last dev abandoned us. I don't have any coins to send but I can make a PayPal donation if he sends me his PayPal address either in a pm or puts it up here.

Payments at this stage are better done with coins, so that personal info is kept away, especially at these initial stages. We do not want any lawsuits that can ruin the bitcoin forum.

venmo

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:40:45 AM

In that case I cannot donate. Sorry.

I am a bit puzzled as to why a PayPal gift payment to an address sent to me in a PM would cause a lawsuit though. I run an online business and people pay my PayPal address daily and get to see its address.

Maybe make a Beecoin site and put a donation button on it then?

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:29:23 AM

I am a bit puzzled as to why a PayPal gift payment to an address sent to me in a PM would cause a lawsuit though. I run an online business and people pay my PayPal address daily and get to see its address.

I AM NOT SAYING THAT YOU SHOULD NOT USE PAYPAL. It is just that these things can cause lawsuits, if widely adopted. DO WHAT YOU LIKE, but it is better that you do your arrangements with soopy through private messages.

dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:55:21 AM

In two days block reward will be halved. I'am curious about the price. Will ppl still sell at this ridiculous price and I'm waiting for dev actions.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:04:42 PM

BTW anyone knows how many coins have been already mined?

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:35:40 PM

BTW anyone knows how many coins have been already mined?

I AM HAPPY THAT WE WERE KEPT AWAY FROM THE PUMP AND DUMP BIG FISH OF MAJOR EXCHANGES. WE ARE NOW ABLE TO MAKE MAJOR PROGRESS BEHIND THE SCENES.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:18:12 PM

I'm sure a donation to soopy with paypal will be okay. I think he just mean if paypal see a lot of donations to a cryptocoin they get funny.... crypto is their competition Smiley

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 01:22:59 PM

Donations Received So Far

GREEDYJOHN

12 Litecoins

CryptoHunter

12 Litecoins

Total = 24

I would like to take a moment to thank Cryptohunter and John extensively for their never ending support and enthusiasm and help with donations over and over again at this dark times for all of us in the Crypto world , their courage and determination and giving their everything to resurrect BEEcoin is noteworthy and should be praised!

We Will get BEE flying again. Do expect an update within the weekend and be ready to hang on to the Bee while it lifts off.

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:50:21 PM

Donations Received So Far

GREEDYJOHN

12 Litecoins

CryptoHunter

12 Litecoins

Total = 24

I would like to take a moment to thank Cryptohunter and John extensively for their never ending support and enthusiasm and help with donations over and over again at this dark times for all of us in the Crypto world , their courage and determination and giving their everything to resurrect BEEcoin is noteworthy and should be praised!

We Will get BEE flying again. Do expect an update within the weekend and be ready to hang on to the Bee while it lifts off.

~SoopY~

thanks soopy, i'm sure also more beecoin community will help after the relaunch or i really hope so.

beecoin is rising steadily in price i think people realise this was silly cheap for beecoin....lots of nice things coming soon but it takes time to do things correctly.

soopy is a very talented coder.... i think some do not realise the potential of having such a person on board..... many things become possible now.

venmo

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:56:53 PM

I'm sure a donation to soopy with paypal will be okay. I think he just mean if paypal see a lot of donations to a cryptocoin they get funny.... crypto is their competition Smiley

I was just puzzled by the whole lawsuit thing. I need to speak to soopy anyway...

SOOPY I HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY SOMEONE WHO WISHED TO SPEAK WITH YOU. HE CONTACTED ME THROUGH MY BEECOIN SITE. I WILL PM YOU.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:10:44 PM

I was just puzzled by the whole lawsuit thing. I need to speak to soopy anyway...

SOOPY I HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY SOMEONE WHO WISHED TO SPEAK WITH YOU. HE CONTACTED ME THROUGH MY BEECOIN SITE. I WILL PM YOU.

Tell soopy your concerns. You may be an honest person, but there are other people who love to raise lawsuits over silly issues. This is why I am not too keen on paypal for cryptocurrencies. It is not because of you, but it is meant to protect the beecoin community against members that are potential troublemakers.

venmo

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:34:33 PM

I understand you wanting to protect Beecoin. I do as well.

Soopy I have sent you a PM regarding the person who wishes to get in touch with you.
doona38317

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Some day i too can have a avatar and be like you.

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:46:48 PM

I got this coin free. But the price is low. I also support that make this coin as pos so that more people could hold then the value should be valuable.

There is no think BEE is very cute
Price fly

Bitcoin bear will defeat you Bratcoin bulls. Bear bEAR bEAR!
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: