News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Pos be implemented in beecoin
Yes
No
Maybe someday
This isn't a good idea

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES  (Read 123003 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:42:00 PM

BEES are selling cheap at cryptorush, but I have no funds.

Yes, a few days ago I bought all the BEEs that sold at the prices 8-9-10 Latashi. Now, I have no funds too. Everyone should be able to buy as much as possible. Price will increase rapidly in the next few days.

Where are all the BEELIONAIRE'S?

I don't know where they are. Whether they are active in this thread isn't it? only 500 million are selling at Cryptorush. How about other 7 billion? I'm just keeping few hundred million only. How about you?

I was only joking, I too just have a few hundred million, BUT THEY COST ME MONEY.
I Quickly withdrew all my bees to a private wallet after trading at cryptorush. The site is always on and off - though the operators are trying their best, I cannot guarantee the safety of my coins.

Ya, me too. I bought first 80M with the price 2-3 satoshi. Maybe I will withdraw all my BEEs to a private wallet, too. Feeling unsafe at cryptocrush. Hope Beecoin quickly goes on mintpal. I'm trying to vote every hours.

always best to keep them in the private wallet if possible i think, safest way....

Yes still people are mining a lot of bees and they are not selling.... each day i think  100's of millions are still being mined and yet still only the same amount of bee for sale.

Anyone had an update from soopy?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:15:25 PM

BEES are selling cheap at cryptorush, but I have no funds.

Yes, a few days ago I bought all the BEEs that sold at the prices 8-9-10 Latashi. Now, I have no funds too. Everyone should be able to buy as much as possible. Price will increase rapidly in the next few days.

Where are all the BEELIONAIRE'S?

I don't know where they are. Whether they are active in this thread isn't it? only 500 million are selling at Cryptorush. How about other 7 billion? I'm just keeping few hundred million only. How about you?

I was only joking, I too just have a few hundred million, BUT THEY COST ME MONEY.
I Quickly withdrew all my bees to a private wallet after trading at cryptorush. The site is always on and off - though the operators are trying their best, I cannot guarantee the safety of my coins.

Ya, me too. I bought first 80M with the price 2-3 satoshi. Maybe I will withdraw all my BEEs to a private wallet, too. Feeling unsafe at cryptocrush. Hope Beecoin quickly goes on mintpal. I'm trying to vote every hours.

always best to keep them in the private wallet if possible i think, safest way....

Yes still people are mining a lot of bees and they are not selling.... each day i think  100's of millions are still being mined and yet still only the same amount of bee for sale.

Anyone had an update from soopy?

I would give soopy time, probably till the end of the weekend. Meanwhile, I will just continue posting random comments, to keep the pages flowing.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:28:48 PM

be good to get a new thread going with all the dead links removed and new updated wallets for all OS.

We need mac wallets before we can do a good marketing push anyway.

Also be nice to get a working block explorer and all the things we need to get beecoin listed on coinmarket cap.

This coin still seems very easy to mine. I only have a few MH on it and i  see blocks coming in quite a bit really.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:04:31 PM

be good to get a new thread going with all the dead links removed and new updated wallets for all OS.

We need mac wallets before we can do a good marketing push anyway.

Also be nice to get a working block explorer and all the things we need to get beecoin listed on coinmarket cap.

This coin still seems very easy to mine. I only have a few MH on it and i  see blocks coming in quite a bit really.

My observation: It seems that stock market, precious metals and Bitcoin all fluctuate at the same time, this is their bad season.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:20:32 PM

You are correct, i hope though BTC can soon shake off the MTgox problems and start to push back up to 1k again.

A lot more online stores etc are starting to accept btc so as adoption picks up really the price should rise.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:33:34 PM

You are correct, i hope though BTC can soon shake off the MTgox problems and start to push back up to 1k again.

A lot more online stores etc are starting to accept btc so as adoption picks up really the price should rise.

We need to find out the best characteristics of the best crypto-currencies out there, and incorporate them into BEECOIN. We have a few good characteristics

1) FAIR LAUNCH, ZERO PREMINE

2) MANY COINS - 24 BILLION

3) UNIQUE LOGO - EASY TO PICK IT OUT FROM OTHER CURRENCIES ON THE EXCHANGE. The current logo is PERFECT, it does not need to change.

Some things will make this coin tick:

1) POPULARITY: Numerous GIVEAWAY FAUCETS, each giving out MINIMUM amount of BEES per person, every 12 hours, or so.

2) PURPOSE: Charity work - SAVE THE BEES FOUNDATION? A GENUINE PROJECT. HOW CAN WE REALLY SAVE BEES IN A CRAZY PLANET.

3) SECURITY: POS, Kimoto gravity?

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:41:26 PM

Rich people buy when prices are down, and sell when prices go up.

Who knows, MT.GOX could have been a deliberate attempt,  so that bitcoin will shift from weak hands to strong hands when the price drops.

Crypto- currencies have a total market cap of less than $20bn. This market is not immune to market manipulation.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:52:08 PM

We need to find out the best characteristics of the best crypto-currencies out there, and incorporate them into BEECOIN. We have a few good characteristics

3) UNIQUE LOGO - EASY TO PICK IT OUT FROM OTHER CURRENCIES ON THE EXCHANGE. The current logo is PERFECT, it does not need to change.

1) POPULARITY: Numerous GIVEAWAY FAUCETS, each giving out MINIMUM amount of BEES per person, every 12 hours, or so.

2) PURPOSE: Charity work - SAVE THE BEES FOUNDATION? A GENUINE PROJECT. HOW CAN WE REALLY SAVE BEES IN A CRAZY PLANET.

Popularity - i have some ideas on this one... will take some time to get ready though.

I agree though with purpose, i would vote for greater than 2% donated from beecoin to this work.

The diff adjust beecoin has already is not kgw? it works just like it.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:32:56 PM

Popularity - i have some ideas on this one... will take some time to get ready though.

I agree though with purpose, i would vote for greater than 2% donated from beecoin to this work.

The diff adjust beecoin has already is not kgw? it works just like it.

I am not a computer guru, but what is the real purpose of kgw, is it necessary if we have good difficulty adjustment?

ANOTHER IMPORTANT ADJUSTMENT WOULD BE FIXED BLOCK REWARDS.

BEECOIN IS A LONG TERM PROJECT.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:12:01 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 02:19:32 AM by cryptohunter

well let's wait to see what updates soopy brings tomorrow he may have some good news.

However it is not the devs responsibility to build projects. that part is up to us the community to do.

As soon as we have some working mac wallet and block explorer we will get started ..

Cor2

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:50:46 AM

Welcome Soopy, Thanks for coming on board to help out with BeeCoin!
Don't forget Everybody if you don't want to trade your Beecoins on the exchanges you can always trade for sapphires, opals or silver!  (new 1 oz Olympic maples added to the site) as well as silver jewellery has been marked down for this week only!
www.gems4coins.com
The only website where you can spend your beecoins on goods (for now)
that's quite a nice site you  have actually, if you start selling a lot of silver rounds there..... i'll bee spending there once bee coin reaches a reasonable value Smiley
Thanks Crypto hunter, I will try to update it and keep some nice items through there.  Have been quite busy elsewhere, still waiting for my first sale to arrive so I get some feedback on here!  I have more to put up its just the time to do it lol!
I am happy to report that today my order from Gems4coins arrived, including the first-sale reward (a 1.4ct blue sapphire w a flaw)
The gems that I ordered arrived in good condition as far as I can tell, I am not going to say what it was as it is a surprise gift.
Now just find a local jeweler to place them in some nice jewelry.
Thanks BEECoinfan for the easy communication, flexible payment (part BEE, part LTC) and the quick shipment across the planet (Australia - USA).
So, there you have it - your first sale feedback!
Highly recommended, this site!
Cor.

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
Cor2

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:55:16 AM

Steadymining.com will shut down on 07-04-2014 so please withdraw your coins!
Is that April 7 (in USA written as 4/7/2014)?
Sorry to see you go - I enjoyed mining with you.

Edit: I try to open Steadymining, but "Server not found". Did you go already or is this a temp hiccup?

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
avanda1121

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:45:50 AM

Now,i think i will sold all my coins Undecided
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:51:21 AM

Welcome Soopy, Thanks for coming on board to help out with BeeCoin!
Don't forget Everybody if you don't want to trade your Beecoins on the exchanges you can always trade for sapphires, opals or silver!  (new 1 oz Olympic maples added to the site) as well as silver jewellery has been marked down for this week only!
www.gems4coins.com
The only website where you can spend your beecoins on goods (for now)
that's quite a nice site you  have actually, if you start selling a lot of silver rounds there..... i'll bee spending there once bee coin reaches a reasonable value Smiley
Thanks Crypto hunter, I will try to update it and keep some nice items through there.  Have been quite busy elsewhere, still waiting for my first sale to arrive so I get some feedback on here!  I have more to put up its just the time to do it lol!
I am happy to report that today my order from Gems4coins arrived, including the first-sale reward (a 1.4ct blue sapphire w a flaw)
The gems that I ordered arrived in good condition as far as I can tell, I am not going to say what it was as it is a surprise gift.
Now just find a local jeweler to place them in some nice jewelry.
Thanks BEECoinfan for the easy communication, flexible payment (part BEE, part LTC) and the quick shipment across the planet (Australia - USA).
So, there you have it - your first sale feedback!
Highly recommended, this site!
Cor.

that's cool to hear.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:56:23 PM

well let's wait to see what updates soopy brings tomorrow he may have some good news.

However it is not the devs responsibility to build projects. that part is up to us the community to do.

As soon as we have some working mac wallet and block explorer we will get started ..

I will plead with members to build multiple giveaway faucets that give out minimum amount of coins every hour, every 6 hours, every 12 hours, or even every 24hours. I WILL DONATE BEES, WHEN FAUCETS HAVE BEEN CREATED. These faucets need to be distributed within the altcoin marketing section of bitcoin forum.

Maximum give out should be 50 BEES per 24 hours

WE JUST HAVE TO SUPPORT THIS COIN, WHETHER WE LIKE THE BEE CONCEPT OR NOT. Remember that we are now competing against coins representing countries link Spaincoin and Aphroditecoin.

MARKETTING STRATEGY IS WHAT GIVES A COIN ITS REAL VALUE.

Remember DOGECOIN after the online theft? Was this just a popularity stunt?

We should have our own popularity stunts.

WE NEED TO CONVINCE THE MARKET THAT BEECOIN IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD.

LongTDP

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:14:46 PM

Now,i think i will sold all my coins Undecided

Why does it gotta be so sad?  Embarrassed
Keyser

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:00:25 PM

I want to the regular posters here to know that I appreciate their efforts to keep up the buzz!  I am going through a relocation for a new job at the moment but still check in whenever I can.  I hope that soopy can get us an update soon as we really need to start a new thread and get faucets going etc.

I will pledge 100k to the first faucet set up and supported by a member of this community.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:07:05 PM

I want to the regular posters here to know that I appreciate their efforts to keep up the buzz!  I am going through a relocation for a new job at the moment but still check in whenever I can.  I hope that soopy can get us an update soon as we really need to start a new thread and get faucets going etc.

I will pledge 100k to the first faucet set up and supported by a member of this community.

i will give a few million too, however first we need a new source, then a full array of wallets.

I would like to see a new website with the 2% given to bee's we need a purpose for this coin or it is without real purpose. Yes it was the fairest launch i had seen, but that alone is not enough..

When we have these things and some projects started, then is the time to do the giveaways... the reason is people will keep their bee coins and get involved with projects in a way they can. If not they will just sell their giveaways or when they realise 50 bee coins is worth nothing will just forget them.

We are just waiting on soopy. He said he will update us today, let's wait and see what happens. Also i have heard a new website is being worked on that sounds like it will have a feature built in that i like the sound of.

However, let's get the wallet issue solved first, the mac wallet is essential. A lot of people outside of crypto have ipads , and mac. We need to cater for them.

We also want to make it known we are raising money for one of the big bee saving charities out there. This is the main point to this coin.

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:52:31 PM

I'm doing a weekly update on the profitability of mining some altcoins on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519170.0. Bee is doing pretty well! fastest growing coin in profitability!

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
LongTDP

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:20:19 PM

I'm doing a weekly update on the profitability of mining some altcoins on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519170.0. Bee is doing pretty well! fastest growing coin in profitability!

Wow, very nice information Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: