News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Pos be implemented in beecoin
Yes
No
Maybe someday
This isn't a good idea

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES  (Read 123003 times)
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:11:44 PM

Miners are still selling BEECOINS for peanuts!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZeroBarrier

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:30:17 PM

I was originally interested in the change to x11 algo, but now I'm not so sure.

It seems x11 isn't immune to asics and I've read from a few competent members that the reason it uses less electricity is because the miner is unoptimized and there's a very big possibility that there is an optimized miner that has not been released to the public (or there might be somewhere down the line). This doesn't bode well for those of us that mine on our spare time from our gaming machine like myself (gaming laptop no less lol).

Now about the resistance to asics, at first I thought that asics would ruin scrypt coins; but now I've rethought my stance and think asics will just help secure scrypt blockchains by providing increased hash power. There are already some scrypt asics that have been out for a little while now, Gridseed miners from hash-master.com. While the Gridseed miners aren't terribly powerful, they do provide a substantial savings in power. 360KH/s at only 7W (you can also decide to mine scrypt and sha-256 at the same time but that bumps the power usage to 60W). These little guys have been out for about 2 months now, can run off a RaspberryPi and a powered USB hub and even run cool in scrypt only mode without a fan which means you could potentially leave them running 24/7 completely unattended without the fear of having them overheat. Obviously, scrypt miners will get better and more powerful as time goes on, so these little guys are only the first step.

Now, x11 asics will eventually be made if x11 becomes as popular as scrypt has, coupled with the idea that there might be an optimized miner that we do not yet have access to (now or later) makes me wonder if changing to x11 is the right choice. I'm starting to think that sticking with scrypt, adding POS and/or change the block reward scaling might be the right choice for BEE.

If soopy can chime in with his more opinion I'd love to hear his ideas about all this.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:45:14 PM

I was originally interested in the change to x11 algo, but now I'm not so sure.

It seems x11 isn't immune to asics and I've read from a few competent members that the reason it uses less electricity is because the miner is unoptimized and there's a very big possibility that there is an optimized miner that has not been released to the public (or there might be somewhere down the line). This doesn't bode well for those of us that mine on our spare time from our gaming machine like myself (gaming laptop no less lol).

Now about the resistance to asics, at first I thought that asics would ruin scrypt coins; but now I've rethought my stance and think asics will just help secure scrypt blockchains by providing increased hash power. There are already some scrypt asics that have been out for a little while now, Gridseed miners from hash-master.com. While the Gridseed miners aren't terribly powerful, they do provide a substantial savings in power. 360KH/s at only 7W (you can also decide to mine scrypt and sha-256 at the same time but that bumps the power usage to 60W). These little guys have been out for about 2 months now, can run off a RaspberryPi and a powered USB hub and even run cool in scrypt only mode without a fan which means you could potentially leave them running 24/7 completely unattended without the fear of having them overheat. Obviously, scrypt miners will get better and more powerful as time goes on, so these little guys are only the first step.

Now, x11 asics will eventually be made if x11 becomes as popular as scrypt has, coupled with the idea that there might be an optimized miner that we do not yet have access to (now or later) makes me wonder if changing to x11 is the right choice. I'm starting to think that sticking with scrypt, adding POS and/or change the block reward scaling might be the right choice for BEE.

If soopy can chime in with his more opinion I'd love to hear his ideas about all this.

Interesting , yes along with the fact a lot of the big blocks will be mined by the time asics really proliferate so gpus will have had a good run by then.

However altering the block scaling or else adding pos would seem to make sense.

If the swap to x11 was simple then that would be something of interest. However the fact their could be far more optimised miners out there is worrying.

Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 11:28:15 PM

Now about the resistance to asics, at first I thought that asics would ruin scrypt coins; but now I've rethought my stance and think asics will just help secure scrypt blockchains by providing increased hash power.

Sure, it won't ruin the good scrypt coins with active developers and a sstrong community.
What will[/] happen is that difficulty of those coins is going to skyrocket to the point where GPU miners can't affort to pay their power bills.

That's why GPU miners need X11, or another alternative algo.

To a miner, all that matters is profitability. Mining coins at a loss or a small gain is stupid, because it's so much less hassle to just turn the rig off and BUY coins instead.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
ZeroBarrier

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:30:34 AM

Sure, it won't ruin the good scrypt coins with active developers and a sstrong community.
What will[/] happen is that difficulty of those coins is going to skyrocket to the point where GPU miners can't affort to pay their power bills.

That's why GPU miners need X11, or another alternative algo.

To a miner, all that matters is profitability. Mining coins at a loss or a small gain is stupid, because it's so much less hassle to just turn the rig off and BUY coins instead.

At the same time, asic scrypt miners wouldn't bother with coins that aren't stable and have active developers and a strong community; so coins like BEE wouldn't be affected by the proliferation of asic scrypt miners. Remember, scrypt miners will focus on ROI so they will only point those miners at strong, active stable coins such as LTC for quite some time before they make jumps into other scrypt coins.

If you take into account the fact that x11 isn't really asic resistant, the fact that x11 miners aren't optimized hence the low heat and power and that there may be optimized miners not available to the public, the fact that most of the big blocks will be mined before scrypt asics will become the norm; then you can see why the change to x11 doesn't seem worth it at all. Difficulty will always skyrocket if and when the coin becomes popular and is picked up by more and more miners.

GPU miners will always experience decreased profitability the more popular and valuable a coin becomes and as the block rewards become less and less because of halving. No miner can expect to have continued and stable profits from mining alone, that's irresponsible; and no one in this thread can say they haven't had enough time and opportunity to mine and buy BEE while it's been at the bottom. What you're suggesting is to keep GPU miners profitable for as long as the block rewards allow, and then what? Abandon the coin when GPU miners can no long turn a good profit? This shouldn't be what cryptocurrencies is about and that would only be following the sea of shitcoins released daily on these boards.

Right now we have such an insecure blockchain that it isn't even funny. I think that making BEE merge mine-able with coin such as LTC and DOGE might be a good direction to take to benefit from a more secure blockchain. Does anyone else feel that staying scrypt, adding POS and changing the block reward scaling to account for POS plus making BEE merge mine-able is a better direction to take BEE in for the long term?
bluejean

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:41:50 AM

After researching POS a little more, it seems my fears about it were unwarranted. I was worried about the coin being easier to exploit by a hacker with the added code but I am wrong. Some POS coins (Blackcoin) have been attacked and stolen from exchanges but it wasn't the coin at fault. It was the exchange.

I think adding POS to Beecoin is a good idea. It may keep miners from dumping them so cheaply, knowing they will grow their coin stash without mining. We just need to decide on a percentage of interest to award coin holders and at what intervals is it awarded. A first year 40% interest payment would be big enough to keep a lot of people from dumping the coin. It could decrease to 20% the second year and maybe 10% every year after until a set amount in circulation is reached. These are just numbers and they may be too big. I'm just throwing it out there.

I'm still all for adding x11 to Beecoin as well. It's supposedly much more power efficient and this will also attract miners. If they can increase their profit by cutting their power bills, it's a no brainer to mine this coin. If a miner is happy with his current profit level from Beecoin before the switch, after the switch he wouldn't have to sell as many coins to get the same profit he's getting now...thus letting him hold onto more coins to take advantage of POS interest. It's really a double bonus for miners. And like all other crypto coins, Beecoin needs miners too. The more miners, the higher the network hashrate. The higher the network hashrate, the more secure the network is.

As far as ASIC's go, it doesn't matter what algorithm is invented and applied to a coin, someone is eventually going to reverse engineer it and find a way to make it obsolete or of no consequence. I say jump on x11 now while it's fresh. A POS and x11 combo could really make this coin attractive imho...and it would be a first in the crypto world I believe.

I'm for scaling back the block rewards too if POS is implemented as John has mentioned...to 3/4 at least...more probably 1/2 the current amounts according to the reward schedule.

We need Soopy to weigh in on this to let us know if it's possible and if so, how much resources (time and money) does he need to do it. That is if we decide to go this route.

EDIT: A great little article on ASIC's, x11 and N

http://cryptocoinupdates.com/tag/x11/

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:11:40 AM

After researching POS a little more, it seems my fears about it were unwarranted. I was worried about the coin being easier to exploit by a hacker with the added code but I am wrong. Some POS coins (Blackcoin) have been attacked and stolen from exchanges but it wasn't the coin at fault. It was the exchange.

I think adding POS to Beecoin is a good idea. It may keep miners from dumping them so cheaply, knowing they will grow their coin stash without mining. We just need to decide on a percentage of interest to award coin holders and at what intervals is it awarded. A first year 40% interest payment would be big enough to keep a lot of people from dumping the coin. It could decrease to 20% the second year and maybe 10% every year after until a set amount in circulation is reached. These are just numbers and they may be too big. I'm just throwing it out there.

I'm still all for adding x11 to Beecoin as well. It's supposedly much more power efficient and this will also attract miners. If they can increase their profit by cutting their power bills, it's a no brainer to mine this coin. If a miner is happy with his current profit level from Beecoin before the switch, after the switch he wouldn't have to sell as many coins to get the same profit he's getting now...thus letting him hold onto more coins to take advantage of POS interest. It's really a double bonus for miners. And like all other crypto coins, Beecoin needs miners too. The more miners, the higher the network hashrate. The higher the network hashrate, the more secure the network is.

As far as ASIC's go, it doesn't matter what algorithm is invented and applied to a coin, someone is eventually going to reverse engineer it and find a way to make it obsolete or of no consequence. I say jump on x11 now while it's fresh. A POS and x11 combo could really make this coin attractive imho...and it would be a first in the crypto world I believe.

I'm for scaling back the block rewards too if POS is implemented as John has mentioned...to 3/4 at least...more probably 1/2 the current amounts according to the reward schedule.

We need Soopy to weigh in on this to let us know if it's possible and if so, how much resources (time and money) does he need to do it. That is if we decide to go this route.

X11 is in vogue right now, however there are lots of unknowns with this. Also i have seen mentioned a few times now that there are miners with optimised miners for x11 that are WAY more efficient than the ones everyone else has access to. This is like them having asics for x11 already in comparison if that is true.

I like x11 or qrk because really there isn't too much of a big deal between them. However i don't think it is as important as adding POS for security. If if is difficult to move to x11 i don't think it is worth the hassle. The majority of minting will actually be finished in a few weeks.

The main issue is securing the chain... we have checkpoints right now so can recover but still would be nice to have a stable secure chain.

I support beecoin because it was the first totally fair and clean launch i had seen, i had never seen something go so smooth and still have not.  Even the block target time was reached within just a few mins. It really was an amazing fair launch and has remained fair to be mined by anyone for weeks. I have left about 4mh on it full time.  However before we can really focus on projects for this coin we need to make sure we have a secure base to work from.

Yes i think perhaps merge mining with other coins could be a very nice way to go.... however to merge with doge or ltc you will have to attract a lot of merge miners and that will mean concentrating a lot of hash on one or 2 pools.

Pos is up until now an extra security measure for the chain, but if you have to give 40% interest that is reducing the value by 40%... ie  we need 40% more people to buy to retain the same value. This is not worth it i think.

Maybe 5% pos with more sensible block scaling either with scrypt or pos would be good.

bluejean

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:30:24 AM

X11 is in vogue right now, however there are lots of unknowns with this. Also i have seen mentioned a few times now that there are miners with optimised miners for x11 that are WAY more efficient than the ones everyone else has access to. This is like them having asics for x11 already in comparison if that is true.

I like x11 or qrk because really there isn't too much of a big deal between them. However i don't think it is as important as adding POS for security. If if is difficult to move to x11 i don't think it is worth the hassle. The majority of minting will actually be finished in a few weeks.

The main issue is securing the chain... we have checkpoints right now so can recover but still would be nice to have a stable secure chain.

I support beecoin because it was the first totally fair and clean launch i had seen, i had never seen something go so smooth and still have not.  Even the block target time was reached within just a few mins. It really was an amazing fair launch and has remained fair to be mined by anyone for weeks. I have left about 4mh on it full time.  However before we can really focus on projects for this coin we need to make sure we have a secure base to work from.

Yes i think perhaps merge mining with other coins could be a very nice way to go.... however to merge with doge or ltc you will have to attract a lot of merge miners and that will mean concentrating a lot of hash on one or 2 pools.

Pos is up until now an extra security measure for the chain, but if you have to give 40% interest that is reducing the value by 40%... ie  we need 40% more people to buy to retain the same value. This is not worth it i think.

Maybe 5% pos with more sensible block scaling either with scrypt or pos would be good.

I think POS is the more important of the two also and I guess Soopy can advise how difficult it would be to add x11. If there are already ASIC's optimized for x11 then Darkcoin and Hirocoin will probably get hammered soon.

You're right....40% is a large number and it doesn't have to be that...I was just thinking large the first year to attract people to Beecoin and get them to hold their coins....5% seems low to me for the first year anyway.

heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:42:57 AM

...any reason we haven't mentioned scrypt-N?
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:44:04 AM

I think POS is the more important of the two also and I guess Soopy can advise how difficult it would be to add x11. If there are already ASIC's optimized for x11 then Darkcoin and Hirocoin will probably get hammered soon.

You're right....40% is a large number and it doesn't have to be that...I was just thinking large the first year to attract people to Beecoin and get them to hold their coins....5% seems low to me for the first year anyway.

They may be already getting hammered but only by a few people with the those efficient miners... it'sactually worse than asics since you don't need to spend more money on hardware to get advantage. The reason why you use electricity and get less heat of course is because the card is not being maxed out.... and even at this level it may not be that efficient... I wonder if these efficient miners are available how much faster they can hash?

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:56:28 AM

...any reason we haven't mentioned scrypt-N?

Seems to be out of fashion right now. However could be considered for sure if it was shown to be useful above and beyond other methods.

We really have to just weigh up the pros and cons i guess.

Let's try to get it correct the first time so we don't need to redo things again.

If the blocks were scaled a bit better so they don't drop to nothing so soon that could retain interest, so could POS.

Securing a block chain is really about to become a big issue for a lot of coins that are not prepared very soon.

What is cPOW?  i have seen it mentioned.

Also i have heard somehow one coin is implementing something where if a single miners speed exceeds a certain amount they only get rejects?

bluejean

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:10:09 AM

Darkcoin's block rewards are inversely proportional to the amount of hashrate on the network. The higher the hashrate, the lower the block rewards and vice versa. Something like this may also keep Asics away.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:21:04 AM

Darkcoin's block rewards are inversely proportional to the amount of hashrate on the network. The higher the hashrate, the lower the block rewards and vice versa. Something like this may also keep Asics away.

That sounds like xpm and cash also. Yeah we could do with a maths boffin to run through all the scenarios and tell us which will ensure highest probability of securing the chain whilst making it fair for people.
Maybe multi algo myriad style all merge minable with other currencies using the same algos Smiley

ZeroBarrier

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:28:32 AM

@bluejean

The saving in power and heat of x11 is like mining scrypt at 33% your current hashrate and undervolting. The big difference is that there's a very big possibility that x11 has unreleased and optimized miners that would give a few undeserving users an unfair advantage at mining. It's like if you cut your hashrate to 33% and undervolted and I OC my GPU and mine at full power; except that with scrypt you still have the choice of mining at full power again, with x11 you don't have that option unless the optimized miner is released to the public which bring us full circle and makes the change to x11 make even less sense. There's just way too many cons with x11 right now and not enough pros.

@cryptohunter

5% POS sounds good to me, and should be more than enough when you think about the fact that the more coins you hold, the higher the POS minted coins you'll receive. As for the merge mining, perhaps we can leave that on the back burner till we get BEE coin moving along more smoothly and attract more miners and higher hash than we currently have. Focus on implementing POS and re-targeting block reward scaling proportionately, implementing block taxes for the previously discussed purposes of rewarding soopy, bee foundation for save the bees and promotions and bounties right now; then further down the line figure out the details on making beecoin merge mineable? This would also give soopy enough time and not bog him down with too much on his plate in regards to BEE.

@heartthew

Why? Again, I truly believe that asic miners are critical for the long term health of a coin. The fact that scrypt asics won't really be the norm for quite some time, coupled with the fact that they'll target strong, solid and stable coins mainly first to ROI means that BEE will be way further down the line than we currently are. So why bother changing the algo to prevent asic scrypt miners if asic scrypt miners will only be good for BEE further down the line? Asic scrypt miners won't affect BEE mining profits for a long time; let's be completely honest here, all of us have been mining/buying BEE at a loss so far because we believe in BEE. So there's absolutely no reason to switch BEE to an algo that will just put it out of reach of scrypt ascis that could help secure the blockchain and start making BEE profitable later on.
jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:33:10 AM

There is absolutely 0 buy support for this coin #DeadCoin
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:34:58 AM

All good points you make..... tough decision to make, hope we get it right first time.

Nice to see a lot more people getting involved with the discussion. Like you say people have been mining for weeks and making essentially nothing.

I can see most are holding their coins though since only a small fraction are hitting the market for sale.

heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:41:07 AM

@bluejean

The saving in power and heat of x11 is like mining scrypt at 33% your current hashrate and undervolting. The big difference is that there's a very big possibility that x11 has unreleased and optimized miners that would give a few undeserving users an unfair advantage at mining. It's like if you cut your hashrate to 33% and undervolted and I OC my GPU and mine at full power; except that with scrypt you still have the choice of mining at full power again, with x11 you don't have that option unless the optimized miner is released to the public which bring us full circle and makes the change to x11 make even less sense. There's just way too many cons with x11 right now and not enough pros.

@cryptohunter

5% POS sounds good to me, and should be more than enough when you think about the fact that the more coins you hold, the higher the POS minted coins you'll receive. As for the merge mining, perhaps we can leave that on the back burner till we get BEE coin moving along more smoothly and attract more miners and higher hash than we currently have. Focus on implementing POS and re-targeting block reward scaling proportionately, implementing block taxes for the previously discussed purposes of rewarding soopy, bee foundation for save the bees and promotions and bounties right now; then further down the line figure out the details on making beecoin merge mineable? This would also give soopy enough time and not bog him down with too much on his plate in regards to BEE.

@heartthew

Why? Again, I truly believe that asic miners are critical for the long term health of a coin. The fact that scrypt asics won't really be the norm for quite some time, coupled with the fact that they'll target strong, solid and stable coins mainly first to ROI means that BEE will be way further down the line than we currently are. So why bother changing the algo to prevent asic scrypt miners if asic scrypt miners will only be good for BEE further down the line? Asic scrypt miners won't affect BEE mining profits for a long time; let's be completely honest here, all of us have been mining/buying BEE at a loss so far because we believe in BEE. So there's absolutely no reason to switch BEE to an algo that will just put it out of reach of scrypt ascis that could help secure the blockchain and start making BEE profitable later on.

I think ASICS put the power in the hands of a privileged few, and I'd prefer the rest of us to have a shot. I see no way in which they'll help the coin when they give a small polulation the majority of coins and the ability to crash all markets while still prifiting substantially...

You have a point that ASICs won't be a factor for a bit, but a stitch in time saves nine, and this particular coin needs all the help it can get.

ASICs are doom for most of the new, weaker coins.

I don't believe these things, I understand them.

Belief is useless.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:47:02 AM

However 10 Billion mined and only a few hundred million for sale at any price.

It has nothing yet, not even a working website now the dev abandoned it and for some reason took the website offline. Most coins would have zero interest after that. This community though seems to be getting stronger by the day and we have now a new dev on board.

If you consider it dead then put you beecoins up for sale and get out whilst you can. That is what i would do if i thought it was dead.

Sell them on cryptorush or allcoin even if you just get 10 on the ltc market it is better than keeping them.

I had some news just reach me that shows me some people really do want to see beecoin make a big come back. Like investing several BTC in it. I guess they will make it public sooner or later.

Some people wish to see beecoin make a come back.  I will leave 4mh to support the network for however long needed and have around 80M beecoins to give out when the time is right to encourage new interest.

Already i see people have donated and pitched in to help and some are building a website...

Really considering the total abandonment by the dev beecoin is really doing okay.

When the block tax comes (hopefully not too far away) we can then get some other projects going aswell.

Let's wait and see what happens. Sure never put all your eggs in one basket .... but i like beecoin and have mined and bought extra too.  

ZeroBarrier

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:45:09 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 05:48:04 AM by ZeroBarrier

And your opinion here has 0 credibility, so move along.

I think ASICS put the power in the hands of a privileged few, and I'd prefer the rest of us to have a shot. I see no way in which they'll help the coin when they give a small polulation the majority of coins and the ability to crash all markets while still prifiting substantially...

You have a point that ASICs won't be a factor for a bit, but a stitch in time saves nine, and this particular coin needs all the help it can get.

ASICs are doom for most of the new, weaker coins.

I don't believe these things, I understand them.

Belief is useless.

The fact is we've been mining this coin for weeks on end at such a low difficulty that no one can claim the power of this coin is in the hands of a privileged few. There's not a single person in this thread that can claim they didn't have enough time or opportunity to mine millions of coins in the passed few weeks. I for one have been mining BEE on my free time alone on a GTX 660m (yes, a mobile card of a gaming laptop; at just about 100Kh/s, complete pathetic, I know) and have just shy of 8 million BEE; and this wasn't even full time mining 24/7! I can only imagine those of you that have one or more AMD GPUs just raking in tens of million if not hundreds of million BEE in the last few weeks alone. If anything this coin can easily claim that the GPU miners were the privileged few here; let's be completely honest. And the fact still remains that if a person doesn't have the money to buy the coin or to buy expensive equipment to mine the coins then they shouldn't be investing in cryptocurrencies to begin with. Let's not kid ourselves here, buying 2, 4, 6 or 8 high end GPUs for scrypt mining is not an affordable venture by even a stretch of the imagination.

Asics will only doom weak coins as you said, and that's a good thing. There's already way too many copy/paste, clone, crap, shit and scam coins. If scrypt asics come out and completely destroy 90% of them, then we will all be better in the long term for it, not worse. This is the time when scrypt coins need to adapt or die, not change and run. adapting to POW+POS and merge mineable seems like the best and most logical solution for BEE at this point.

You don't believe these things, and you most certainly not understand them either. All you want to do is to continue GPU mining, that's it, nothing else. You can't see the forest from the trees.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:42:06 AM

Because od lack good exchanges.

Crypto slut = 100% scam and alt gox, you can't withdraw bitcoin, litecoin and few coins, you must buy much expensive alts to get out this shit rush....

allcoin = very poor exchange, no trust and volume. and look at this:

"For the SHA blockchain problem,the SHA deposit and withdraw are closed until the SHA dev team fix the problem! But you can exchange as usual ."

I see this info from days...

so BEECOIN hardly needs good exchange, but not cryptsy. We need mintpal and poloniex.

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: