News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Pos be implemented in beecoin
Yes
No
Maybe someday
This isn't a good idea

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES  (Read 123003 times)
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:53:50 AM

There is absolutely 0 buy support for this coin #DeadCoin

It need to be listed on reputed exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:02:57 PM

It need to be listed on reputed exchanges.

I agree. Here is list of exchanges:
https://comkort.com/vote
https://coinano.com/vote
https://coin-swap.net/newcoin

http://www.cryptokk.com/
swisscex.com

and others
I think the Chinese market is our goal. They love animal coins and the idea of saving bees is quite serious.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
CCTrade

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:05:35 PM

Hey,guys

New exchange for BeeCoin, Pairs:BEE-Btc,BEE-Ltc,BEE-Doge

https://www.cctrade.cc

Enjoy trading!
CCTrade

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:27:25 PM

Hey,guys

Enjoy trading!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:32:47 PM

Hey,guys

Enjoy trading!

thanks that's very nice Smiley

A lot more people are joining the discussion now i see too. That's great.

Xprim

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:36:58 PM

Because od lack good exchanges.

Crypto slut = 100% scam and alt gox, you can't withdraw bitcoin, litecoin and few coins, you must buy much expensive alts to get out this shit rush....

allcoin = very poor exchange, no trust and volume. and look at this:

"For the SHA blockchain problem,the SHA deposit and withdraw are closed until the SHA dev team fix the problem! But you can exchange as usual ."

I see this info from days...

so BEECOIN hardly needs good exchange, but not cryptsy. We need mintpal and poloniex.

+1
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:49:35 PM

Because od lack good exchanges.

Crypto slut = 100% scam and alt gox, you can't withdraw bitcoin, litecoin and few coins, you must buy much expensive alts to get out this shit rush....

allcoin = very poor exchange, no trust and volume. and look at this:

"For the SHA blockchain problem,the SHA deposit and withdraw are closed until the SHA dev team fix the problem! But you can exchange as usual ."

I see this info from days...

so BEECOIN hardly needs good exchange, but not cryptsy. We need mintpal and poloniex.

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE BEECOIN TO CRYPTSY, OR IT WILL DIE A PREMATURE DEATH AS A PUMP AND DUMP COIN

venmo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:30:29 PM

Hey,guys

Enjoy trading!

Signed up but haven't received the confirmation email. I have checked all email folders for it.
BeeCoinDev

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:42:43 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 12:03:20 PM by BeeCoinDev

Hello All,

Hope everyone of you are doing great! Smiley I'm over coming my issues bit by bit thanks to a great community and caring people over at the Bee-community a major issue has been resolved that was hindering my performance and work by an understanding and a respectable generous member at the community namely John who helped me greatly and with a large personal donation to overcome the issue and did his level best to support me and help me in everyway , thank you so very much to him and as well as cryptohunter who at all times keeps in touch with me regards to the future of BEEcoin and works hard for the community and it's growth and everyone at the Bee Community who is helping to bring back BEE from the depths.

I have 3 things to clear I believe the community is in confusion.

1. X11 is not Asic resistant forever, but asic resistant for the next 2 - 3 years so we can implement that and stick to it for the next 2 - 3 Years and thus hardfork to another technology that may be present by then.

2. Yes X11 is implementable and there would not be any need for swapping of coins.

3. We can also hard fork to Scryp-Jane N Modified or N- Adaptive Scrypt.

If you have any further questions to ask please do post them here and I'd be happy to answer them.

Regards,
~Soopy~

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:29:09 PM

CRYPTORUSH

Public Warning

ATTENTION: Please be aware that at this time, due to insolvency, all deposits and trades are to be considered at your own risk. Depleted wallets will not be able to fund coin withdrawals. Affected Wallets: BTC, LTC, POT, AUR, QRK, WAS and BAT

Coins that are Down for Daemon Upgrades: HUC, KOI, 21

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:52:29 PM

DO WE THINK THAT SLIGHTLY INCREASING THE BEECOIN COINAGE FROM 24BN TO 35BN WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA?

THIS IS JUST A QUESTION THAT I HAVE RAISED, NOTHING HAS BEEN FINALISED, BUT DISCUSSIONS ARE ON-GOING.
The increased coinage should accommodate for block reward scaling, to attract more miners and investors to BEECOIN.
Remember, the more people mining beecoin, the more popular the coin is and THE HIGHER THE PRICE!

venmo

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:32:40 PM

If anyone has coins on Cryptorush you can sell bee for doge. I personally sold all my coins on there for POT and then sold the POT for DOGE which gave me a better rate at the time.

Then I withdrew it all. Better than just leaving it all to rot.
ZeroBarrier

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:38:31 PM

Hello All,

*snip, snip*

1. X11 is not Asic resistant forever, but asic resistant for the next 2 - 3 years so we can implement that and stick to it for the next 2 - 3 Years and thus hardfork to another technology that may be present by then.

2. Yes X11 is implementable and there would not be any need for swapping of coins.

If you have any further questions to ask please do post them here and I'd be happy to answer them.

Regards,
~Soopy~

1- My main question is, is it wise to continually resist asics? I mean asics would only help secure the network with more hash power than what we can muster with any given GPU algo. If this is the case why run from something that BEE can benefit from?

2- Understood

3- Same as 1.

DO WE THINK THAT SLIGHTLY INCREASING THE BEECOIN COINAGE FROM 24BN TO 35BN WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA?

THIS IS JUST A QUESTION THAT I HAVE RAISED, NOTHING HAS BEEN FINALISED, BUT DISCUSSIONS ARE ON-GOING.
The increased coinage should accommodate for block reward scaling, to attract more miners and investors to BEECOIN.
Remember, the more people mining beecoin, the more popular the coin is and THE HIGHER THE PRICE!

I'm fine with increasing the total coins slightly for this purpose. It would be better to do it now/soon rather than later when BEE has a larger user base for sure.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:16:42 PM

Hello All,

*snip, snip*

Regards,
~Soopy~

1- My main question is, is it wise to continually resist asics? I mean asics would only help secure the network with more hash power than what we can muster with any given GPU algo. If this is the case why run from something that BEE can benefit from?

2- Understood

3- Same as 1.

I'm fine with increasing the total coins slightly for this purpose. It would be better to do it now/soon rather than later when BEE has a larger user base for sure.

If the increase is to allow POS minting at a reasonable rate say 5% that would be fine.

Great to see soopy is back now . Yes, bee community ... some guys here really are dedicated to this coin. John has really really donated a lot ...thanks to him for sure.

Let's look forward to the future... let's  hurry up and decide 100% what to do and go with it Smiley

If soopy can do this for us guys it is a lot of work, i know you could be waiting to see what happens first... but if he does get us on the new algo , stable and going with POS and block tax etc. It will be great work and if you can contribute a few coins his way that would be nice. I know a few of you want to wait and see first, that is cool but if it all does get done then if you can just give a little bit that would be nice.

So let's just decide now exactly how we want to go and get going ....

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:46:19 PM

Hello All,

*snip, snip*

Regards,
~Soopy~

2- Understood

3- Same as 1.

If the increase is to allow POS minting at a reasonable rate say 5% that would be fine.

Great to see soopy is back now . Yes, bee community ... some guys here really are dedicated to this coin. John has really really donated a lot ...thanks to him for sure.

Let's look forward to the future... let's  hurry up and decide 100% what to do and go with it Smiley

If soopy can do this for us guys it is a lot of work, i know you could be waiting to see what happens first... but if he does get us on the new algo , stable and going with POS and block tax etc. It will be great work and if you can contribute a few coins his way that would be nice. I know a few of you want to wait and see first, that is cool but if it all does get done then if you can just give a little bit that would be nice.

I feel that if there is a total coinage of 30bn, that some of the extra coins could be used to adjust block reward taper, POS and BLOCK TAX. I ALSO FEEL THAT PART OF THE BLOCK TAX SHOULD BE USED TO FUND GIVEAWAY FAUCETS.

GIVEAWAY FAUCETS are an essential MARKETING TOOL, to make beecoin popular and widely accepted. These ideas are not cast in stone, but are subject to further discussion.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:25:02 AM

Hello All,

*snip, snip*

Regards,
~Soopy~

2- Understood

3- Same as 1.

Let's look forward to the future... let's  hurry up and decide 100% what to do and go with it Smiley

I feel that if there is a total coinage of 30bn, that some of the extra coins could be used to adjust block reward taper, POS and BLOCK TAX. I ALSO FEEL THAT PART OF THE BLOCK TAX SHOULD BE USED TO FUND GIVEAWAY FAUCETS.

GIVEAWAY FAUCETS are an essential MARKETING TOOL, to make beecoin popular and widely accepted. These ideas are not cast in stone, but are subject to further discussion.

well yes sure, that could certainly be done... i guess the block tax for projects and stuff some could go to giveaways etc... we can do that and vote on all kinds of projects the coins can be used for.

cqcy85

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:47:01 AM

need to add some new feature...
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:42:28 AM

what do you suggest? we are still not sure if x11 is best or qrk or something perhaps like myriad. Best to get it correct first time rather than rush into something and have to change again...

which new features would you like to see?

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:18:05 AM

what do you suggest? we are still not sure if x11 is best or qrk or something perhaps like myriad. Best to get it correct first time rather than rush into something and have to change again...

which new features would you like to see?

Games, games, lots of games, something that can pull in the gambling addicts.....
Games are good for people who cannot mine, like people who cannot be held responsible for the electricity consumption of a mining rig, or people who cannot devote time for mining.
People can play these games on an ordinary PC OR EVEN ON THEIR HAND HELD DEVICES.

I FEEL THAT A SIGNIFICANT BLOCK TAX SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED TO FUND GAMES. I FEEL THAT GAMES ARE EVEN BETTER THAN GIVEAWAY FAUCETS, BECAUSE GAMES MAKE PEOPLE EXERT SOME EFFORT TO EARN COINS.

MAKE IT HARD TO EARN BEECOIN.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:21:56 PM

Soopy will soon get back online, on the BEECOIN thread

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: