Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:56:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ChangeNow.io (Evercode Lab) - Scam. Illegally holding of 100 BCH (11 bitcoins).  (Read 34307 times)
matej krkic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:28:55 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 11:18:43 AM by matej krkic

Why do you post the info for yourself? Smiley

Btw, its so funny to see that you are such a dumb scammer: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/9942vv/i_want_to_buy_many_votes_i_will_pay_a_lot_i_have/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ni23457 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 77

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:09:22 PM

Many naive users of this forum are wondering why someone is afraid to disclose personal information to Russian persons who work illegally.

The fact is that many of you live in countries where the existence of such people(like the owners of ChangeNOW) is possible only in prison.

And here's the simplest example.

2 months ago I registered for communication with them a separate mailbox.
Only they and I know about this mailbox.

By the way, the representatives of the exchanger ignore all my letters for more than a month.

And the last few days a man from an unfamiliar address wrote me letters. He seems to be trying to tell me that he knows some personal information about me. That is, he tries to frighten me with something.

I doubt that any European or American company would have such a thing. But in Russia everything is possible.

matej krkic

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:29:44 PM

This exchange has done everything correct - they caught a scammer with stolen money (ni23457) and asked him to pass AML/KYC procedure. He failed by sending fake documents two times =)
And as we can see changenow is still open for a dialogue with this scammer but he only threats the team and spreads lies in the internet.

I think soon scammer ni23457 will start publishing fake info how changenow have sent hundreds of killers to his house. Lol such a dumb.
The only truth here is that NOBODY REALLY BELIEVES IN YOUR LIES except your shills!
Vizefog

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:30:59 PM

You have paranoia, my friend! You are too keen on your person. I think you need to see a doctor. Urgently!
matej krkic

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:39:53 PM

Hah, nobody can help him. I think he became paranoiac and crazy after stealing crypto. If the real owner of interpol finds him (I'm sure they will) he'll spend the rest of life in prison.
Vizefog

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:44:29 PM

Hah, nobody can help him. I think he became paranoiac and crazy after stealing crypto. If the real owner of interpol finds him (I'm sure they will) he'll spend the rest of life in prison.
I agree, he is clearly hiding something. I think I will not be mistaken if I assume that he stole these BTCs, and now he is flushed with anger.
ni23457 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:53:54 AM

FOR THE IDIOT:

(I see that he wrote something, but I do not see what, since he's on the ignore list. I'm sorry I just can not waste time reading the messages of a mentally ill person)

Vizefog

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:18:04 AM

ni23457, I think it's time to tell a little about you. So, as it became known, you started to engage in speculation of the members of this forum. Here's some information to think about. ni23457 published a message on Reddit, where he offered money for the dissemination of information he liked, in other words, he decided to buy trolls. «I want to BUY MANY VOTES! I will pay a lot. I have a lot of money!». Wrote a ni23457 right here http://archive.fo/iXMQm Therefore, you can not trust the words of this person, he is a fraudster, perhaps someone bought him for provocations.
ni23457 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:39:30 AM

ni23457, I think it's time to tell a little about you. So, as it became known, you started to engage in speculation of the members of this forum. Here's some information to think about. ni23457 published a message on Reddit, where he offered money for the dissemination of information he liked, in other words, he decided to buy trolls. «I want to BUY MANY VOTES! I will pay a lot. I have a lot of money!». Wrote a ni23457 right here http://archive.fo/iXMQm Therefore, you can not trust the words of this person, he is a fraudster, perhaps someone bought him for provocations.

One more fake. Just look at their posts in my topics. They are all in the same style. Everyone accuses me of having stolen money from someone and everyone from Russia. I'm sure this is one person

matej krkic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=307379
crazy_elky https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1776263
Zalaster https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2081838
dewinsec https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2265157
Vizefog https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2361566

What are these black spots? You're not just an idiot. You're mentally retarded if you think that this shit can affect someone.
https://www.reddit.com/user/ni23457

matej krkic

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:41:27 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 10:51:46 AM by matej krkic

OMFG, you should buy some pills from paranoia...

How about that:

You told that I'm in ignore list....Yet another lie according to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4969271.msg44816892#msg44816892 (where you quote me)

Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Reppit/comments/92sdhx/self_unonpoliticalninjutsu_confirmed_trades/ - here you bought:

https://www.reddit.com/user/andyrgreig
https://www.reddit.com/user/spagrspagr
https://www.reddit.com/user/NekoMisa
https://www.reddit.com/user/radakito

Bitcointalk (shills):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1246188
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1246196
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2352582 - is it the same Veronika you used for your payed posts in media?

Check their last messages (don't worry I've made screenshots)

Also some more facts:

Bazinga442

Activity: 222
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:50:00 AM

Hello! We have just noticed that you have left negative trust feedback in our Trust ratings section.

We love the crypto community a lot and think that everyone in it should join forces to fight scammers. Alas, all companies working on the cryptomarket sooner or later run into scammers sometimes. Unfortunately, it is our turn now. The customer who sent us fake documents twice (ni23457) is now on a crusade to make our work as difficult as possible.
He's well aware that he's been caught forging documents and that his case is being investigated and now is trying his hardest to soil our reputation with the help of an army of paid shills, bots and fake reviews.
We feel really sorry for our customers and followers who have to trample through tons of libel produced by this person.
Nevertheless, we, being sure that we're in the right here, are determined to continue our investigation with regards to this person and are preparing an official plea to the legal authorities. We will keep anyone in the community who is interested updated with regards to the situation.

You can see more of our official position in the thread you've linked to as reference.

Considering all this, could you please remove the negative feedback?

I received this message from Changenow and in the spirit of fairness, I figured I'd post my reply here instead.

Nevertheless, we, being sure we're in the RIGHT here

What are you talking about? What makes you right in this case? You call the OP a scammer, but you haven't provided a single shred of evidence to back that up, other than he sent you forged documents? I see kids in the US using fake IDs everyday, does that make them scammers. How exactly has he scammed you?

On the other hand, you are the ones holding over $70k of the OP's funds, and here you are claiming he scammed you? Despite your best efforts, I think you, Changenow.io, are the ones scamming here. You have lost absolutely nothing, He stands to lose 100 BCH, I don't understand your logic.

You are not a bank, or Interpol. You are just a few people from Russia, and yet, you have been illegally holding the users funds for over 2 months? What rights do you have to hold the funds? Kindly explain. Were you compelled to by the courts or the police?

I will remove my feedback when, you either pay him back or report this matter to the relevant authorities, and hand over to them the 100 BCH.

Regards.
Realerre

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:16:39 PM

Crypto is really an harsh environment Sad

I just read the whole topic with interest, my personal conclusion is that that exchanger is acting in a really unprofessional way mocking the user, but that they could be not scammers, but just some people acting borderline with the law and scared to receive a money laundry accusation.

But if you were scared of such consequences you shouldn't have started an "anonymous" service at all guys... if not anonymous, your service is not competitive.

On the user part, he went on the wrong side when he gave a fake ID, and I really can't understand why a clearly computer literate person should fear a video call, IF he gave real documents the second time.

This is my suggestion:

-On the exchange side, stop mocking the user and just decide if you want to be an anonymous legally-borderline service or a fully legal service, I doubt that actually you are TOTALLY compliant to the law even if you do some kyc verification for biggest txs.

-On the user side, just resign to give them your real personal info or to lose your money, if you don't want/can't sue them in a legal way. You have at least 100 btc on the "original" address you don't want to post and I can understand you are scared to be robbed, but even if you fear a "russian's mafia" physical attack you seems to be enough smart to just cold store your money in a secure place, like a caveau in a bank. There are richer person to kidnap if you even fear something like that, and if you will be robbed/kidnapped the connection with the evil russians should be enough for a serious investigation. You are not an ideal victim.

You both seems to fear a police investigation, in my opinion the user fear taxes or some crime accusation, and the exchanger fear to be investigated for money laundry.

Next step could be using a dummy man paid to act as OP in the video (with a third ID of course), and/or the exchanger claiming OP to be using a dummy man....

Just make peace, men...
ChangeNOW

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:30:21 PM

Hello! We're here with another update.
We are in the process of preparing a full-fledged legal claim that we are planning on submitting to the legal authorities. We will keep the community updated on that, if anyone's interested. We've carried out several legal audits and all the lawyers that audited us are ready to confirm that we are clean before the law. We aren't afraid of any legal checks and are completely ready to defend our case.

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
Bazinga442

Activity: 222
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:05:30 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 07:19:17 AM by Bazinga442

We are in the process of preparing a full-fledged legal claim that we are planning on submitting to the legal authorities. We will keep the community updated on that, if anyone's interested. We've carried out several legal audits and all the lawyers that audited us are ready to confirm that we are clean before the law. We aren't afraid of any legal checks and are completely ready to defend our case.

Nice, this is good to know. At last we are getting somewhere. I am interested and have a few questions, if you don't mind.

1. Who regulates your activities?
2. Is it true that you abandoned your St Petersburg office? if true, then why?
3. Why did you change all your founders information? Your whitepaper was recently redacted. This raises a red flag, and leads to many questions. You must know that it seems suspicious?
4. Is there a connection between you and Evercodelab? If true, why are you trying hard to obfuscate that?

We are in the process of preparing a full-fledged legal claim that we are planning on submitting to the legal authorities.

5. What exactly are you accusing the user of? Document forging? Money laundering or are the coins stolen or ill-gotten from illegal activities? It would be nice if you clarify this, and maybe some of us would understand.

ChangeNOW

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 11:07:11 AM

Nice, this is good to know. At last we are getting somewhere. I am interested and have a few questions, if you don't mind.

1. Who regulates your activities?
2. Is it true that you abandoned your St Petersburg office? if true, then why?
3. Why did you change all your founders information? Your whitepaper was recently redacted. This raises a red flag, and leads to many questions. You must know that it seems suspicious?
4. Is there a connection between you and Evercodelab? If true, why are you trying hard to obfuscate that?

We are in the process of preparing a full-fledged legal claim that we are planning on submitting to the legal authorities.

5. What exactly are you accusing the user of? Document forging? Money laundering or are the coins stolen or ill-gotten from illegal activities? It would be nice if you clarify this, and maybe some of us would understand.

We obey the laws and regulations of Belize, as well as international PML Act and PMLFT regulations. We also cooperate with Interpol and Europol when it comes to financial crime, and there have been cases when we had official inquiries from those organisations.

ChangeNOW has never left its office. The office has never been located where ni23457 insists it has.

Companies change their whitepapers all the time, the information about the founders is always subject to change - that's how businesses are maintained. Still, there haven't been any changes in ChangeNOW's key staff. We aren't making a crowdsale and our key investors are acquainted with the key staff very well.

Evercode Lab is one of ChangeNOW's contractors. We don't see any reasons to hide it.

We aren't accusing anyone of anything. We simply don't have any right to do so as a business. However, we are lawfully obliged to check all of our suspicious clients and submit info about them to the regulatory authorities.

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
ni23457 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:16:21 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 05:29:21 PM by ni23457

We obey the laws and regulations of Belize, as well as international PML Act and PMLFT regulations. We also cooperate with Interpol and Europol when it comes to financial crime, and there have been cases when we had official inquiries from those organisations.

ChangeNOW has never left its office. The office has never been located where ni23457 insists it has.

Companies change their whitepapers all the time, the information about the founders is always subject to change - that's how businesses are maintained. Still, there haven't been any changes in ChangeNOW's key staff. We aren't making a crowdsale and our key investors are acquainted with the key staff very well.

Evercode Lab is one of ChangeNOW's contractors. We don't see any reasons to hide it.

We aren't accusing anyone of anything. We simply don't have any right to do so as a business. However, we are lawfully obliged to check all of our suspicious clients and submit info about them to the regulatory authorities.

Yes, yes, regulations, PML, PMLFT, Interpol, Europol, regulatory authorities, KYC, AML - great words, I like it. But this is just words for kids. Not a single fact. The only fact that you can bring is a piece of paper from a Belize offshore company, bought for $1000 (the cheapest and dirtiest offshore zone in the world).

But I leave evidence in every post.

I say that you are from Russia and this is a fact.

https://s33.postimg.cc/cbhumumtr/Screenshot_from_2018-08-31_18-32-40.png

This is the last page of your WhitePapper (version 1.22 WhitePaper.NOWToken.v1.2.pdf?v=1.22)

Do you not deny it?

Why if I type in Google names of CEO and lead Developer I see that CEO and lead Developer are(until 2018-08-15) founders of Russian Evercode Lab ltd?

https://s33.postimg.cc/6olhpqmzj/Screenshot_from_2018-08-31_17-51-47.png

Do you want to say that Google and dozens of those sites are lying?

matej krkic

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:42:06 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 07:03:32 PM by matej krkic

haha, I'll pay lots of money to see your face when the interpol will come, Mr. Scammer =))

P.S. did you know that CEO is not equal to “the owner”? I can create a company and hire CEO for example from San Marino. It doesn’t mean that this company will be San Marino’s based company.
Realerre

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:09:15 PM

haha, I'll pay lots of money to see your face when the interpol will come, Mr. Scammer =))

P.S. did you know that CEO is not equal to “the owner”? I can create a company and hire CEO for example from San Marino. It doesn’t mean that this company will be San Marino’s based company.

It's funny because you both user&exchanger are acting as scumbags (I will assume that you are just the "Mr hyde" part of the exchanger), and you are not finding a good equilibrium according to the game theory.

I think that the exchanger should just develop the clearest and simplest KYC procedure it can, not the best to find "scammers", but the minimum to comply the law. I doubt that video calls are a strict law requirement.

The user, on the other hand, should stop to try to damage the exchanger's businessas a form of blackmail and just give them the required info, at least some good quality fake info so they can say they tried to comply the law at their best.

Or you can just mutually destroy, just please keep on posting here so I can read while I eat my popcorn...
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:44:43 PM

Just an off topic response (mod can delete it if they want to)...

I have not looked into any details but just noticed that the OP is spending money to advertise this topic for awareness. S/he is paying money on advertising slot to display the add for this topic. Blow me  Smiley

Thumbs up by the way.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:49:44 PM

Just an off topic response by the way...

I have not look into any details but just noticed that the OP is spending money to advertise this topic for awareness. S/he is paying money on advertising slot to display the add for this topic. Blow me  Smiley

[snip]

Thumbs up by the way.
I just noticed this ad also in some of the threads in service discussion so I clicked the banner and brings me here, I'm just about to reply here about this one and saw your reply. And yeah this ad is not just for some marketing pomotions but to raise awareness of this sh*t ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: