Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:41:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 225492 times)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:43:46 PM

People say it's dead because they don't understand it and every time they see a drop or bad news they think it's failing.  No one knows if it will survive, but like any new technology, it can take a while to catch on.
it seems reasonable to anyone bitcoin users. when looking at the price of bitcoin really come down. of course they will feel anxiety and fear. only a few people were really scared. who said that bitcoin will die. I think it was because of panic and fear

exactly, people gets easily panic and they lack patience, the people who are using bitcoins since long time will not get affected with price drop as they are used to it, but the people who are new investors they would surely start thinking bitcoin  is not going to survive.
agree with you that's why more newcomers who says it "bitcoin will die". just a bit of the old players that panic because falling prices. because they are already experienced this and run through situations like this many times. so it was natural for the newcomers or new investor says it all

y8tvkid

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 05:58:29 PM

People say it's dead because they don't understand it and every time they see a drop or bad news they think it's failing.  No one knows if it will survive, but like any new technology, it can take a while to catch on.
it seems reasonable to anyone bitcoin users. when looking at the price of bitcoin really come down. of course they will feel anxiety and fear. only a few people were really scared. who said that bitcoin will die. I think it was because of panic and fear

exactly, people gets easily panic and they lack patience, the people who are using bitcoins since long time will not get affected with price drop as they are used to it, but the people who are new investors they would surely start thinking bitcoin  is not going to survive.
agree with you that's why more newcomers who says it "bitcoin will die". just a bit of the old players that panic because falling prices. because they are already experienced this and run through situations like this many times. so it was natural for the newcomers or new investor says it all

Yes, but I think the newbies should gain a proper knowledge related to bitcoins before entering into it, everyone knows that bitcoin is volatile then why they involve themselves in spreading rumors about it.
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:27:23 PM

Bitcoin changes daily ,but i believe that the altcoins is were we must invest our bitcoins atleast a part of them as they are getting hot,these days.Bitcoin is dead because it were worthing 1000dollars in the past with a pump made by some and then bitcoin crashed,now we are slowly growing but we have in mind that goal for that price again.
betohell

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:15:47 AM

I think that people who are saying always that bitcoin is dead just want to spread fear and panic between holders so they sell their coins cheap and prices fall. so then they can buy cheap coin and earn from that dumps. so we should do not listen to them
agree usually it is done by the big wholesalers. which has a very large bankroll trading. its purpose is only one driving prices down. and they hoard many bitcoin

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:36:03 AM

I think that people who are saying always that bitcoin is dead just want to spread fear and panic between holders so they sell their coins cheap and prices fall. so then they can buy cheap coin and earn from that dumps. so we should do not listen to them
agree usually it is done by the big wholesalers. which has a very large bankroll trading. its purpose is only one driving prices down. and they hoard many bitcoin

That could be one good reason too. Making a fake news will make some sell then they those who are greedy in buying more will have their chance. It happened like a month ago that dude sold his bitcoins and really affected the price.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:30:38 AM

Bitcoin changes daily ,but i believe that the altcoins is were we must invest our bitcoins atleast a part of them as they are getting hot,these days.Bitcoin is dead because it were worthing 1000dollars in the past with a pump made by some and then bitcoin crashed,now we are slowly growing but we have in mind that goal for that price again.
therefore we must be careful when prices are already grounded and touch 1000 usd after halving tomorrow. probably so would like halving earlier. but it seems it does not make bitcoin dead

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:18:13 PM

There are very negative about the value and that is not good. This is also an old topic I think and that is not good.
The price is now stable and that is very good. We all hope of course that the value will rise and that will be perfect for those people who already has made an investment.
ronaldinho_07

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:23:09 PM

I know and im pretty sure if bitcoin hit again the 1000 dollars another buble should happen,if the price would be affected only from the halving,and one thing is sure several people would dump their coin as they believe bitcoin has this kind of limit,around 1200dollars,we would see the biggest dump of bitcoin on that day.Being able to make an extra with something that is dead sound unreal for me,one thing would be amazing see how the market would act if bitcoin reaches those magic number again,what the media would say about it im curious.
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:32:14 PM

Because they think that it is very low and that the value will go down, but that is not true and that is very bad.
I hope later that the price will of course rise and that the halving is also coming so that would be good for Bitcoin.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:38:10 PM

Bitcoin is very good non regulated investment so everything is allowed.
And where is big money you always will have speculators, which will try do bring more FUD when they need it most.
I believe blochalving is major event for many! I just trying to rethink , which attacks can occur and what else they can design.

You can rent this space
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:43:55 PM

bitcoin have died many times already. the ones who's thinking that bitcoin just died and will never rise again think of it as those short-living ponzi schemes. this is not true because bitcoin was made to last for decades and not just as an investment but as a currency.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:39:09 PM

People are saying this because they just want to influence the market and get rid of the bitcoin itself.
They have already lost a lot of money so they are spreading bullshit.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:15:51 PM

bitcoin have died many times already. the ones who's thinking that bitcoin just died and will never rise again think of it as those short-living ponzi schemes. this is not true because bitcoin was made to last for decades and not just as an investment but as a currency.
You are right, but i believe 90 % of people buying BTC because they believe this is good investment, not because they gonna use it as money. Maybe in near future when price stabilizes. But even then this will always be speculative currency.
This is good if you looking from perspective btc have more similar to gold than to money. Wink

You can rent this space
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:34:27 PM

You are right, but i believe 90 % of people buying BTC because they believe this is good investment, not because they gonna use it as money. Maybe in near future when price stabilizes. But even then this will always be speculative currency.
This is good if you looking from perspective btc have more similar to gold than to money. Wink

No bitcoin didn't died. It was a group of trolls who tried to kill it. And they continue to do so as long as it is dead.
The best way is to totally ignore them. So eventually they will stop.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 10:55:33 PM

It seems to me like this is a great way to keep Bitcoin from progressing much further out of the community than it already has.  What's the point of a company starting to accept it for payments if people just want to hold onto it?

We should be encouraging people to buy and spend them just like they would with any other form of digital money like Paypal.

Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:07:34 PM

I think some people who keep saying bitcoin is dead feel as though they have missed out on when the price was much lower and feel that they can't afford to buy at current prices and are maybe compelled by jealousy or resentment that there are those out there that have bitcoin and they don't.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:17:04 PM

There is no reliable reasons to affirm that; on the contrary, I think there are more reasons to believe that bitcoin is more alive than ever; at least I have realized that there is an increasing interest in bitcoin and there are much more stores and individuals willing to accept this innovative currency.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:24:15 AM

They see that it has not a high value and they are very negative about it and that is very bad.
I hope that more people will use Bitcoin and that they are going to like it and use also much.
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:40:59 AM

They see that it has not a high value and they are very negative about it and that is very bad.
I hope that more people will use Bitcoin and that they are going to like it and use also much.
bitcoin prices over $ 400 I thought they would not have thought it of little value. more and more members are joining. would be more and more people are saying bitcoin will die

a7mos

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:46:24 AM

I do not think that people consider bitcoin has low value nor this would be a negative thing, in contradiction, some people consider btc very expensive to be bought as they do not know that it can be devided to as much parts as we want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: