Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:58:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 225482 times)
kreskko

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:06:59 AM

Perhaps not everyone knows that with a fork Bitcoin XT, which supports higher value units, are actively fighting the network. Discussions of the fork subjected to blocking, and companies that have tried to implement a solution, repeatedly reported DDoS-attacks on their sites and networks. This is a very negative point on the way cryptocurrency.
bikbik2

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:56:12 AM

People who says bitcoin is dead are only bitcoin haters. We are know that bitcoin transaction is faster and easier than paypal or bank transfer, but some of bitcoin haters said that bitcoin transaction is difficult and confusing for newbie/begginer that didn't know about bitcoin. I think they just lazy people that won't think or learn to keep moving forward. The fact is bitcoin will not die.

it is called spreading FUD and if you look at when they are saying those things you can understand why it is called FUD. as you can see nobody is talking about bitcoin being dead right now! because there is a strong rise going on. but a couple of days before it when price was low and stable we heard the illeterate circle CEO sing a new bitcoin is dead song now he is silent and hiding.
I feel the people behind this are only those who wanted to buy cheap bitcoins, when they spread FUD, weak hands will sell their bitcoins for a cheap price and that creates opportunity for the whales to buy more and that will add up to their holdings. When you are smart investor, you will not panic without making the right study.
For payment in ordinary stores bitcoin is not likely to be used because of the fact that it is possible to change the payment after making a purchase. So the range of use bitcoin reduced.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:24:29 AM

Perhaps not everyone knows that with a fork Bitcoin XT, which supports higher value units, are actively fighting the network. Discussions of the fork subjected to blocking, and companies that have tried to implement a solution, repeatedly reported DDoS-attacks on their sites and networks. This is a very negative point on the way cryptocurrency.
Well, sometimes a lot of people who always make a conclusion when something bad happens. even they do not know what caused it to happen, they just came to the conclusion according to their hearts content and create beritak bad. I feel it is only those who panic. they do not know that bitcoin has the potential to grow back. I believe it will make them give a good conclusion, when looking at the development of bitcoin in 2017.
simpler2016

Activity: 293

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:31:54 AM

Bitcoin appeared once - it was totally different from other payment systems. And since then, and say that Bitcoin is dead. In fact, the constant hype surrounding it. And always will be
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:55:14 AM

Most people involved in stocks are very impatient in nature and want fast gains. They didn't realize that 250 dollars per bitcoin through the year 2015 was the most obvious way to get rich ever after the initial 0 to 1000 pump. But of course, those people can only at see the low price when it's low and they don't se teh technology and the potential. We saw the potential and kept buying and stacking BTC and now we are laughing at them.

Though this can be a reason too for saying that, and also some people are against bitcoin because they know it wont let any other crypto currencies become superior and they try to put it down by saying different things about it but i don't think that affects bitcoin at all.
Saying bad about bitcoin without proper support is just like saying nonsense, and only fools will believe that bitocin is dead without checking the price.
of course they do not have proof of authenticity. because they just wanted to make a name bitcoin be ugly or want to see bitcoin die because there was panic when they speculated that bitcoin will die
olyaru

Activity: 275

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 07:28:13 AM

Bitcoin appeared once - it was totally different from other payment systems. And since then, and say that Bitcoin is dead. In fact, the constant hype surrounding it. And always will be
If you allow the most vulnerable segments of the population - migrant workers and all those who do not have bank accounts - to exchange money at greater distances it will strengthen the bitcoin will not fidget and talk about the collapse.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 07:35:45 AM

If you allow the most vulnerable segments of the population - migrant workers and all those who do not have bank accounts - to exchange money at greater distances it will strengthen the bitcoin will not fidget and talk about the collapse.
Everyday we hear rumors about anything from having a global market crash to the world ending, and I don't think most of the people don't care at all. So what I know is that in Bitcoin's case most of its users are not worries about that including me. Bitcoin's correction in the market is normal just like other things such as gold which has occasionally drop but always get back up. What I am saying here you don't need to worry about Bitcoin being dead in the foreseeable future.
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 08:59:24 AM

Most people involved in stocks are very impatient in nature and want fast gains. They didn't realize that 250 dollars per bitcoin through the year 2015 was the most obvious way to get rich ever after the initial 0 to 1000 pump. But of course, those people can only at see the low price when it's low and they don't se teh technology and the potential. We saw the potential and kept buying and stacking BTC and now we are laughing at them.

Though this can be a reason too for saying that, and also some people are against bitcoin because they know it wont let any other crypto currencies become superior and they try to put it down by saying different things about it but i don't think that affects bitcoin at all.
Saying bad about bitcoin without proper support is just like saying nonsense, and only fools will believe that bitocin is dead without checking the price.
of course they do not have proof of authenticity. because they just wanted to make a name bitcoin be ugly or want to see bitcoin die because there was panic when they speculated that bitcoin will die
I think that those guys are seduced by FIAT and they believe in the faith of FIAT that it will rule the world. Bitcoin is something invulnerable and even if the ecosystem collapse, Bitcoin will still alive with its algorithm. Please be patient and Bitcoin will give you what you deserve to have. There are many hidden opportunities and benefits while using Bitcoin
lol3c

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:20:50 AM

Everyday we hear rumors about anything from having a global market crash to the world ending, and I don't think most of the people don't care at all. So what I know is that in Bitcoin's case most of its users are not worries about that including me. Bitcoin's correction in the market is normal just like other things such as gold which has occasionally drop but always get back up. What I am saying here you don't need to worry about Bitcoin being dead in the foreseeable future.
Only fool people can claim those stupid statements. If the global market dies, the world will die too. Most of them do not have a job or a real job which can give them a decent amount of money so that they are jealous with people who have a lot of Bitcoin. I never ever worry that Bitcoin will die because the situation is unlikely to happen. How many time people said that it would disappear? And look at the result, Bitcoin has hit $950 already.
Mirconome

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:41:06 PM

Only fool people can claim those stupid statements. If the global market dies, the world will die too. Most of them do not have a job or a real job which can give them a decent amount of money so that they are jealous with people who have a lot of Bitcoin. I never ever worry that Bitcoin will die because the situation is unlikely to happen. How many time people said that it would disappear? And look at the result, Bitcoin has hit $950 already.
Certainly the prospects today for bitcoin rather vague. No one can say with certainty what will happen tomorrow. But even such a state of affairs that the bad news await nowhere.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:20:02 PM

They just want to make some noise about bitcoin and to harm the name of bitcoin but we all know what is the real happening with bitcoin.

Instead of being dead, bitcoin is becoming one of the best investment now as the price is keep on increasing.

I don't know that this speculation on bitcoin is still alive that must be dead now.

coszy

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:36:20 PM

They just want to make some noise about bitcoin and to harm the name of bitcoin but we all know what is the real happening with bitcoin.

Instead of being dead, bitcoin is becoming one of the best investment now as the price is keep on increasing.

I don't know that this speculation on bitcoin is still alive that must be dead now.
As already said, there is a problem because of the Chinese. This is due to the fact that more than half of the Bitcoin network controlled by the Chinese miners, they refuse to make big blocks, not mb.ponyatno it all affects the amount of processing transactions, and it affects the whole network in general. Will the situation when it is difficult to predict. And if it changes at all, nobody knows.
jam1nut0

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:55:57 PM

because they want to make their price lower, so they could buy them for smaller price
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 10:35:44 PM

because they want to make their price lower, so they could buy them for smaller price
yes that is the main reason behind the fact that they want to get chance to buy bitcoin in a low price, therefore they spread such kind of nonsense news in the bitcoin market so that people start panic selling and the price get lower.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
lakisis

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 08:01:23 PM

People do not believe in the bitcoin itself anymore they think it will collapse  soon or later, its also in fact that these people are just hating because most likely they lose a lot of money.
Another group of people just want to say this to create panic in the bitcoin community to influence the bitcoin price.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 08:27:43 PM

People are keep saying the bitcoin is dead because they are hating on it for some reasons...

The bitcoin is a future currency but people do not understand this at all.
People that are saying this are hating on the bitcoin because they have lost a lot of money because of it.
Another reason can also be that people want to have influence on the market and give people no hope the bitcoin will go to a high amount.
soros017

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 08:33:59 PM

I think this is the result of a combination of trolling and greed. This probably happens with any cryptocurrency, take a look at some threads here on bitcointalk, for example. However, at the end of the day, what drives the price are the fundamentals, so you need to know the tech before investing. And this probably applies to any other market.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:05:16 AM

I will be pleasantly surprised if $900+ is sustainable throughout 1/2017. I always like steady and slow growth even though it is nowhere as exciting.
but bitcoin price movements can not always be fixed or quiet, stable prices might come only temporary. whereas it would be much more secure, but it was the original nature of bitcoin that fluctuations will always be there, I was also surprised with the price of bitcoin very fast ride
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 686

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:09:37 AM

I will be pleasantly surprised if $900+ is sustainable throughout 1/2017. I always like steady and slow growth even though it is nowhere as exciting.
but bitcoin price movements can not always be fixed or quiet, stable prices might come only temporary. whereas it would be much more secure, but it was the original nature of bitcoin that fluctuations will always be there, I was also surprised with the price of bitcoin very fast ride

It surprises the many especially the doubters but not for the believers, I am one of the believers that we can hit the price of $1,000 early this year 2017 and I am happy to see it was realize. Now, I have more confidence that I will earn more and more as the price will increase substantially again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BitWhale

Activity: 279

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:25:29 AM

"Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!" Because they only remember 3 month periods at a time so when bitcoin was low for 2014 they didn't have the insight to realize it was actually a great buying opportunity like the rest of us Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: