Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:41:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 936

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:02:56 AM

I don't know if it's been advertised here but our team, last Tuesday,  won the Blobkshow Oscar Las Vegas for the best startup project!
Our team is now in Silicon Valley for further talks
We are very proud of it.
This is truly an achievement for the project, and of course, for the Team too, greater determination and confidence to remain confident. I hope to see a lot of news like this, and I think it's possible

The team should use this news for marketing. Write a blog post and share some pictures for the Internet to see.

we are waiting the official publication from the Blockshow Team

So the week has already passed, and why not publish it? The site lists the last winner in Europe. It's strange.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:17:19 AM

I don't know if it's been advertised here but our team, last Tuesday,  won the Blobkshow Oscar Las Vegas for the best startup project!
We are very proud of it.
This is truly an achievement for the project, and of course, for the Team too, greater determination and confidence to remain confident. I hope to see a lot of news like this, and I think it's possible

The team should use this news for marketing. Write a blog post and share some pictures for the Internet to see.

So the week has already passed, and why not publish it? The site lists the last winner in Europe. It's strange.

Maybe they have a road map for it Cheesy

Q3 2018 beta listing of winners. Q1 2019 winner listing 1.0 . I really can't think anything else Smiley

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:53:18 AM

That Blockshow award in Vegas proves only one thing, and that is this project is definitely legit. I do hope more people would further support it. Good  luck. Smiley

Yes, getting a prestigious award in the early days will give more credibility to the team as well as the project idea overall. I hope we may see more good news in the upcoming days.

Winning an award means that the project already recognized by public and it is for sure a good sign that it is safe to invest on this project.

I bet they are in talks now with possible partners and it will surely generate a lot of interest from investors. This is good for the ICO!
That increases a lot the trust of the project. This kind of news is what investors want to read when they are looking for investing in a project.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:54:27 AM

That Blockshow award in Vegas proves only one thing, and that is this project is definitely legit. I do hope more people would further support it. Good  luck. Smiley

Yes, getting a prestigious award in the early days will give more credibility to the team as well as the project idea overall. I hope we may see more good news in the upcoming days.

Winning an award means that the project already recognized by public and it is for sure a good sign that it is safe to invest on this project.

I bet they are in talks now with possible partners and it will surely generate a lot of interest from investors. This is good for the ICO!
Yes, strong partnerships are vitally important at the initial stage of the project launch. I think devs realize it, so they started to move in that direction.
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:01:38 AM

Congratulations to the Project and the Team for their support and all the interaction with our community, for those who are waiting for the best moment, it is something more and more credible, and when the market improves it will have its place in the sun. Wink

Thanks! Things are moving on very quickly: expect many news in the coming weeks

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

There will be! The award is opening many doors ...  Wink

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:03:51 AM

I don't know if it's been advertised here but our team, last Tuesday,  won the Blobkshow Oscar Las Vegas for the best startup project!
We are very proud of it.

Q3 2018 beta listing of winners. Q1 2019 winner listing 1.0 . I really can't think anything else Smiley

The fair closed on late Tuesday... please give Blockshow team the time to recover and catch up with assignments (they have several channels to update)

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:19:21 PM

Yeah, team is 100% legit and it's proved to the ones who didn't know about them till now and will give the project a boost.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:19:51 PM

I don't know if it's been advertised here but our team, last Tuesday,  won the Blobkshow Oscar Las Vegas for the best startup project!
We are very proud of it.

The fair closed on late Tuesday... please give Blockshow team the time to recover and catch up with assignments (they have several channels to update)
I'm sure they will publish the info sooner or later it doesn't make any sense to do it another way.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:24:17 PM

Yeah, team is 100% legit and it's proved to the ones who didn't know about them till now and will give the project a boost.
After this victory, I would not be surprised if there is would be support by large whales - The project will help advance science, and make many useful discoveries.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:27:01 PM

If people will invest in scientific projects on your platform, what they will give from them? Are they will be able to getting some % of profit every month or year from this projects?

They will be able to get annual dividends according to how much each project raised. 5 % of the money they raise will go to a fund which will then pay off dividends.

You mean 5% from annual profit of this projects? I think this is too small for dividend payment. How will be used rest 95% of profit?
aveon

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:28:22 PM

After this victory, I would not be surprised if there is would be support by large whales - The project will help advance science, and make many useful discoveries.
May I order a time machine please? I wanna get back and kick that guy's ass))) Seriously, I believe in this start-up, science is the king of the future.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:50:14 PM

May I order a time machine please? I wanna get back and kick that guy's ass))) Seriously, I believe in this start-up, science is the king of the future.
The award could really help because in times like these you need to stand out to attract attention. Winning a price is always good.
sge99

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

The award could really help because in times like these you need to stand out to attract attention. Winning a price is always good.

I think that too, an award winner will always stand out and will get more attention. By the way, they probably didn't win it for nothing but because they have a unique and convincing project.

Helloween45

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

Hi! The guys are right, and I have similar stories among friends. Only till now why that the medicine is powerless, concerning a cancer. Keep killing all the cells, both healthy and sick! To have a weapon against cancer and not to use it is disgusting!
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:03:07 PM

That Blockshow award in Vegas proves only one thing, and that is this project is definitely legit. I do hope more people would further support it. Good  luck. Smiley

I think that too, an award winner will always stand out and will get more attention. By the way, they probably didn't win it for nothing but because they have a unique and convincing project.
Although it is only something conquered by the less disputed category at the moment, or by innovation, it has to be disseminated on a large scale, as it will bring results not only for co-attendees, but also for those who do not follow conferences
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:13:37 PM

This is what crypto projects usually lack. Since there are so many ICOs, people dont trust just anyone and we really need a proof like this to be 100 % comfortable while investing in it. I hope people will recognize Sciencecoin now.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:41:48 PM

This is what crypto projects usually lack. Since there are so many ICOs, people dont trust just anyone and we really need a proof like this to be 100 % comfortable while investing in it. I hope people will recognize Sciencecoin now.

Yes, that should help and the team has still time until Feb 19 so they can work on everything until then.
Slava_Osipov

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:53:39 PM

Very interesting project and the development team is cool. I'm following your updates.
aveon

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:03:44 PM

Yes, that should help and the team has still time until Feb 19 so they can work on everything until then.
Time is a pretty strange thing, you either run out of it or you have plenty of it. Very rarely is the case when you have just enough time. So the team should do everything in time...
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: