Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:02:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

I can see that this project has a lot of potential being a crowdfunding platform for scientific discoveries. Projects with a focus on their own Blockchain, really brings something more to potential, has greater adherence, and guarantees us a continuous work with the Community.
Absolutely, but the project has to be worth doing all of the stuff you mentioned. Not only the idea, but the team should show that everything will be perfect.

Now we are very focused on the platforms' development and private sales. Things are going pretty well even if we expected some more investors... but this bearish market is not helping

Yes, last year was easier to find investors but I think that projects that can survive this market are going to come out reinforced for the future.
You are right, now is a difficult time. Only the best ICO projects will survive, I would like to hope that this scientific platform will be among the best.

It can be tricky for old investors to cut their losses and enter a new ico, also potential investors are only hearing about how cryptos fallen in recent months, so its not that easy to convince new people.

That's why, in our private sale, we also accept FIAT

You also have a good difference than others. Cryptos were fallen because they are utility and they need very popular platforms to gain profit. You have security tokens and good security tokens didn't drop like utilities did.

let's hope they don't. i'm sick of projects that just want to cash in.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:48:52 PM

Will there be any bonuses during the ICO and how much price per one coin?

0.5$ at the moment I think. Later it will 1.5$.
That's already a big bonus. The current price is 3 times lower than at the end.

Yes it is, and even they are on private sale phase, they are accepting every participants it seems. Very nice opportunity.

Usually at private sale a project will give a min amount to be bought and mostly it will be high enough which for most people can't afford to participate.
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

Yes it is, and even they are on private sale phase, they are accepting every participants it seems. Very nice opportunity.

Usually at private sale a project will give a min amount to be bought and mostly it will be high enough which for most people can't afford to participate.

Since we won't have an ICO, we are not limiting the amount in the private sale.

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:01:28 PM

Being sold initially to a third of the next stage, is really an excellent opportunity, I believe that the amount of the next stage will soon be exhausted.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:04:02 PM

Being sold initially to a third of the next stage, is really an excellent opportunity, I believe that the amount of the next stage will soon be exhausted.
I don't believe such words at the moment. The devs may promise price boost from 10 cents to 1 dollar but after a while, it's less than 3 cents(
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:37:08 PM

Since we won't have an ICO, we are not limiting the amount in the private sale.

Will you disclose further information, e.g. how long each stage of private sale will take? I couldn't find this information anywhere.

operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:53:20 PM

Yes, it could be because there are only a few numbers left, but we also don't know if anyone buys again or not. So hopefully everything is bought without having to throw away the rest.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:38:19 PM

Yes, it could be because there are only a few numbers left, but we also don't know if anyone buys again or not. So hopefully everything is bought without having to throw away the rest.

there are 30M tokens on sale for investors. You can learn more here

https://medium.com/@dvedenidov/scientificcoin-tokens-and-their-distribution-9e15cfe92bab

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:40:03 PM

You are always taking a risk when investing in something in the beginning of ICO thats why they should reward first adopters the most. I am sure people will recognize the opportunity and invest early.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:43:38 PM

I don't believe such words at the moment. The devs may promise price boost from 10 cents to 1 dollar but after a while, it's less than 3 cents(

Since there will be no ICO everyone should calculate with the presale price.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:56:54 PM

Since there will be no ICO everyone should calculate with the presale price.
You are right, the formation of prices will depend on the market - from the cost of BTC and ETH. I think if the platform can deserves the trust of scientific projects, the price for the token will grow.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:58:17 PM

I see this project is getting more solid in terms of team's efforts and community build up which is very essential part in making this project a successful one. Great job! Smiley

Trying to do our best even if general mood in crypto is very bad...

It is clear that you are on the right track, considering that you have even been awarded in some events.

I think this is one of the best managed projects on bitcointalk forum, community manager is doing a really great job to keep us updated every day.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:02:34 PM

I see this project is getting more solid in terms of team's efforts and community build up which is very essential part in making this project a successful one. Great job! Smiley

It is clear that you are on the right track, considering that you have even been awarded in some events.

I think this is one of the best managed projects on bitcointalk forum, community manager is doing a really great job to keep us updated every day.
I agree, a strong community is the key to success. The manager answers all the questions and interacts in this forum and in the telegram, he performs his work with dignity.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:05:51 PM

I agree, a strong community is the key to success. The manager answers all the questions and interacts in this forum and in the telegram, he performs his work with dignity.

Active community managers are like unicorns. You hardly ever see one but in this thread you can find one.  Grin
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:16:38 PM

Thanks for your word. Recently Bitcointalk is much quieter than in the past. It takes a lot of dedication to attract visitors given the competition

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:18:59 PM

Today announcement:

Scientificcoin has made it into the deal sourcing database of @CoinMirror.
Through this, we are getting exposure to SmartFund Leads, who operate pools and invest in top ICO projects.
CoinMirror is a new platform, that gives users access to good ICO pre-sale deals and the opportunity to co-invest with experts.
 Feel free to check them out - https://t.me/coinmirror - https://www.coinmirror.co

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:20:22 PM

I'm sharing a link of an interview we took during the Blockshow: just one minute long for a youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbjgeDS8SS0

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:23:03 PM

Today announcement:

Through this, we are getting exposure to SmartFund Leads, who operate pools and invest in top ICO projects.
CoinMirror is a new platform, that gives users access to good ICO pre-sale deals and the opportunity to co-invest with experts.
 Feel free to check them out - https://t.me/coinmirror - https://www.coinmirror.co

Great news! as always new and fresh, it's nice to see progress of the project! I hope with CoinMirror can help find flow of new investors.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:27:42 PM

Today announcement:

Great news! as always new and fresh, it's nice to see progress of the project! I hope with CoinMirror can help find flow of new investors.
Any partnerships are good news and this looks like a deal that can give so much exposure to find investors to the projects.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:28:47 PM

Today announcement:

It's still a small investment pool but they are growing and had the pleasure to meet them. Very serious people with a strong background in investment management

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: