Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:12:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:14:21 PM

Could you guys please explain a bit more about the dividend thing and how will token holders benefit from it?

At the end of the year, we will accrue how much successful ICOs raised. We will split the 5% of the value among SNcoins holders

That's a good thing but, the dividend will be in ETH or your native tokens?

There are still doubts on this... we should buy back our tokens to distribute them as a dividend

A buying back of the tokens could support the price which would make investors happy.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

Maybe someone lost the daily news:

Today, we are the coin of the day at https://coinfeature.net

Soon we will announce our presence in a bit German startup event.
Best

awesome, looking forward to some news.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

If they will paid dividends for token holders, than they must have lisence from SEC? Because tokens will be not trading at solid exchanges. Does they have lisence?

Hi, our lawyer are getting ready for USA and Switzerland security laws. By the way, now we are in private sale so kyc and compliance are facilitated

So your tokens will be trading at good exchanges? When you going to get lesence? Your company registered in Switzerland?

Hi, we can't disclose the name of the exchanges but we are already working on this.
Yes, we will apply to security law in USA and Switzerland.
So I guess what it's will be a good listing, if you don't want to announce it in advance. I like your development strategy, I would like to see more reviews on YouTube channel especially bloggers like Ian Balina.
Of course this is a point that should be clarified due to the importance of it. In addition it is possible that there are more countries that take out new laws so they will have to be vigilant.

Ok, but many people are questioning Ian Balina...

I think he is overrated.

He is in every telegram ico offering ico management of his services. If you pay him good, he is good to you. So i find him irrelevant.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:49:32 PM

Best

True, such news is awesome and that give us a proof that the team is really serious with the project. This good sign hopefully will bring more investors to come.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:53:13 PM

Best

I still did not know the work of the site of Analyzes, but to have a professional team that well detail the project, it seems promising, I think it is good that they have noticed Scientificcoin and given them space as currency of the day. Congratulations
ZeroCrypto

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

Could you guys please explain a bit more about the dividend thing and how will token holders benefit from it?

At the end of the year, we will accrue how much successful ICOs raised. We will split the 5% of the value among SNcoins holders

There are still doubts on this... we should buy back our tokens to distribute them as a dividend

A buying back of the tokens could support the price which would make investors happy.

This is similar to a buyback in the stock market where companies buy their own shares. The purpose is to keep the stock price high or because the company thinks its stock price valuation is undervalued. It could work also in crypto since the concept is the same.

LETHEAN  (https://lethean.io/) ★ DECENTRALIZED P2P VPN ★ Whitepaper (https://lethean.io/vpn-whitepaper/)
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

This is similar to a buyback in the stock market where companies buy their own shares. The purpose is to keep the stock price high or because the company thinks its stock price valuation is undervalued. It could work also in crypto since the concept is the same.
Indeed it would be a good way of keeping the price in this hard year.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:26:13 PM

Best

I still did not know the work of the site of Analyzes, but to have a professional team that well detail the project, it seems promising, I think it is good that they have noticed Scientificcoin and given them space as currency of the day. Congratulations

How do you get to be the coin of the day on that site? Do they require some payment or they just discover interesting projects and present them?

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:21:02 PM

Best

How do you get to be the coin of the day on that site? Do they require some payment or they just discover interesting projects and present them?
They usually pay huge amount of money to be listed, but the most interesting and promising coins could be added free of charge.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:27:17 PM

Best

They usually pay huge amount of money to be listed, but the most interesting and promising coins could be added free of charge.

Coinfeature themselves claim that for some projects they "take only a small fee to cover the labor of writing and researching for the article" and some they list for free.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:32:48 PM

I read so many different reviews and news about this project its crazy how much publicity it gets over other ICO in technology region right now. I can see how popular it might get after they will have working platform.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:49:08 PM

Best

I think scientificcoin is one of the free of charge tokens.

They are really promising and interesting so also don't think they will spend huge amount of money for listing there Smiley

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:55:47 PM

I read so many different reviews and news about this project its crazy how much publicity it gets over other ICO in technology region right now. I can see how popular it might get after they will have working platform.

Yes, the popularity could spike even more with a really cool project that successfully launches a product.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:02:59 PM

Yes, the popularity could spike even more with a really cool project that successfully launches a product.

Indeed and tha awar the have won recently it only increases the interest in the project.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:09:45 PM

Indeed and tha awar the have won recently it only increases the interest in the project.

It will be really interesting to see if they will be able to keep up with this activity after ICO. It looks like they made quite many acquaintances during their promotion period which they can take advantage of in the future. 

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:23:18 PM

It will be really interesting to see if they will be able to keep up with this activity after ICO. It looks like they made quite many acquaintances during their promotion period which they can take advantage of in the future. 
I think ScientififCoin can be the first successful ICO project after the summer fall, their team is ambitious and is set to complete the roadmap, this is evident from their active update and news.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:30:11 PM

Best

They are really promising and interesting so also don't think they will spend huge amount of money for listing there Smiley
Costs will pay off, because the platform would receive 5% of each successful scientific ICO. I like what they plan to start from Europe and United States, in these regions science is properly funded, and I think it will be easier for them to look for investors there.
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:43:16 PM

Best

Costs will pay off, because the platform would receive 5% of each successful scientific ICO. I like what they plan to start from Europe and United States, in these regions science is properly funded, and I think it will be easier for them to look for investors there.

Next step Asia: we are already building communities there and ready to activate them. If anyone wants to collaborate, please get in touch

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2898
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:04:22 PM

I think ScientififCoin can be the first successful ICO project after the summer fall, their team is ambitious and is set to complete the roadmap, this is evident from their active update and news.
you are right the team is ambitious and determined to complete the roadmap and the project in fact from the news we see that they are very active, i think it will be one of the few projects launched in the summer that will be successful...
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:07:30 PM

you are right the team is ambitious and determined to complete the roadmap and the project in fact from the news we see that they are very active, i think it will be one of the few projects launched in the summer that will be successful...

By the way, ICO industry has raised +6B in 2018: sometimes crisis doesn't reflect on numbers

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: